• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

comrade

Darkpen said:
not my fault you fail D:

What I wanna know is if they start doing the crawing pose if you just point your camera at them at all, as opposed to having to mess with them in some way.

also, how do you get the drebin face camo?
To get them to do the crawling pose I just lay down on the ground and roll over onto my back and they'll get down on all fours. Pull your camera out and you can stand up and move around and they'll stay in the same position as long as you don't put the camera away. This only works in the dream world though. You can get them on all fours in the regular level but they won't pose for you.

comrade said:
The Stealth Camo makes it TOO easy but it's fun if you want to mess around with all the CQC moves since no one can see you unless you bump into them.

And that's the whole point, I just want to screw around now. I'll probably go back and play it for real again, but right now I just want to go back and torture all those bastards who gave me a hard time.

comrade

TheWolf said:
how do you get the save on your PS3? just unzip the file and put the PS3 folder on a USB device?
Bingo. Then go to Save Game Data under Game and scroll to the top and select USB Device. Copy it to your profile and you're ready to go.

I'm about to start a new run on Big Boss Extreme. Going for 0 kills, 0 alerts and completing it in under 5 hours. Wish me luck!

Just got to the MK2, where is the stealth suit anyways? I looked through the camo menu and can't find it. Some help please.

EDIT: Forget it, I see it's a item instead of a camo. Thanks again for the save though.

Big-E

Just finished my second playthrough. Wanted to get the Hound rating just to see how it plays to do that type of run. Somehow I was seen once in Act 4 though I have no idea where that was. It could be that if the
Gecko sees the MK III unlocking the door that it counts against you. Only possible way that I got an Alert in that act.

MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_3.jpg

MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_4.jpg

MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE.jpg

MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_2.jpg

MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_1.jpg

comrade

Rice-Eater said:
Just got to the MK2, where is the stealth suit anyways? I looked through the camo menu and can't find it. Some help please.

EDIT: Forget it, I see it's a item instead of a camo. Thanks again for the save though.
Yeah the Bandana and Stealth equipment are both items. Enjoy.

1stStrike

Banned
You can start using the stealth suit as soon as you get it..though, I instantly felt lame using it. I could probably get through the entire game in like 3 hours with that thing.

1stStrike said:
You can start using the stealth suit as soon as you get it..though, I instantly felt lame using it. I could probably get through the entire game in like 3 hours with that thing.

Not me though, there is red bar across it and when I select it, nothing happens. What's the deal with my situation?

1stStrike

Banned
Rice-Eater said:
Not me though, there is red bar across it and when I select it, nothing happens. What's the deal with my situation?

Take off your face camo. You can't use it in conjunction with stealth camo.

Ploid 3.0

JPBrowncoat said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/utterlyjp/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_3.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/utterlyjp/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_4.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/utterlyjp/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/utterlyjp/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_2.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/utterlyjp/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_1.jp[/QUOTE]

lol It seem much more amusin when it's seen in still pictures like this.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
just random pics
MIDDLE%20EAST%20ADVENT%20PALACE.jpg

MIDDLE%20EAST%20ADVENT%20PALACE_1.jpg

MIDDLE%20EAST%20ADVENT%20PALACE_2.jpg

MIDDLE%20EAST%20ADVENT%20PALACE_3.jpg

MIDDLE%20EAST%20DOWNTOWN.jpg

MIDDLE%20EAST%20URBAN%20RUINS.jpg

SOUTH%20AMERICA%20COVE%20VALLEY%20VILLAGE.jpg

SOUTH%20AMERICA%20COVE%20VALLEY%20VILLAGE_1.jpg

SOUTH%20AMERICA%20COVE%20VALLEY%20VILLAGE_2.jpg

Hideo in first pic...some other dude in other picture but i guess it doesnt export the ghosts :/
SHADOW%20MOSES%20NUCLEAR%20WARHEAD%20STORAGE%20BLDG%20B2.jpg

SHADOW%20MOSES%20NUCLEAR%20WARHEAD%20STORAGE%20BLDG%20B2_1.jpg

While taking a walk in the snowy forest I encountered a wolf who had appeared to grow fond of me. We played, and laughed and had a grand old time.

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIONST.jpg

Then it was time for me to continue my journey, but the wolf did not want to leave me alone. "You can't come with me", I said. I tried firing a bullet into the sky to scare him away but he would not budge.

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-1.jpg

Then, I shot him in the face.

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-2.jpg

His pack of friend's didn't appreciate this too much.

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-3.jpg

So, I shot them all in the face.

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-4.jpg

And, one more picture just because it's so amazing.

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT_1.jpg

dalin80

Banned
I like how the wolves still love you since they were puppies in MGS1, I think the game presumes snake used the pee-on-me-trick to get through there area.

Plus your going to hell for killing them, just so you know.

Barakov

Barkley's Justice said:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/dabookerman1/EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_1.jpg

what does it say? "something lock is tight"?

Looks like it says endure lock is tight. But , if you really cared what it said you probably could of gotten a closer look of the wording rather than focusing on her nether region. ;)

Schrade

mileS said:
dumb question but I'm guessing its not possible to upload a pic to my PC if I have a 40gig PS3?
Doesn't matter what PS3 you have. Just use a USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive to transfer it.

Top Bottom