• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

Apocryphon

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_18.jpg

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_30.jpg

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_32.jpg

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_39.jpg

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_41.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_34.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_32.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_30.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_19.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIONST.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-2.jpg

LOL ;)

SOUTHAMERICARESEARCHLAB_14.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_10.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT_1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT_3.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCANYON.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCANYON_2.jpg

SHADOWMOSESNUCLEARWARHEADSTORAGEBLD.jpg

SHADOWMOSESNUCLEARWARHEADSTORAGE-1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESNUCLEARWARHEADSTORAGE-2.jpg

SHADOWMOSESNUCLEARWARHEADSTORAGE-3.jpg

SHADOWMOSESNUCLEARWARHEADSTORAGE-4.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-3.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-4.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-5.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYSOUTH.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYSOUTH_1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYNORTH.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYNORTH_1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYNORTH_2.jpg

SHADOWMOSESUNDERGROUNDSUPPLYTUNNEL_.jpg

Stillmatic

SHADOWMOSESCASTINGFACILITYNORTH.jpg

This shot is gorgeous.

Some parts on Shadow Moses and and Arsenal Gear i got a huge Terminator in the future vibe, which was awesome. Crawling along with all the Gekko's walking by. :D

Bernbaum

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-2.jpg

Wow, almost NSFW.

I'm not letting myself get a PS3 until i finish MGS/2/3, but these screens are phenomenal and
spoilerific

Norml

I tried using a keyboard with print screen and it doesn't work for me WTF? Anyone else get that to work or do you need another controller because that would be dumb:(

2u7y44g.jpg

30rwvt1.jpg

2dqlsn4.jpg

Norml

angelfly said:
It sucks not having a second controller :(

It's driving me nuts because you can't take a pics of snake! Why couldn't they just use like L3/R3 or the mk robot. + I still can't get my keyboard to work so I guess it's not a feature,better be in a update I hope.

Darkpen

Banned
TTP said:
How do u do that?
Don't pick up the camera w/ the MK II during the mission briefings until Act 4, and these photos come preloaded.

Makes me glad I got the guide, and picked up the camera after I finished the game.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Darkpen said:
Don't pick up the camera w/ the MK II during the mission briefings until Act 4, and these photos come preloaded.

Makes me glad I got the guide, and picked up the camera after I finished the game.

hmmm. i got mine at Act 5, but i dont have any of those pictures

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Darkpen said:

oh shit, do you mean the briefing? I went back to Act 2 briefing and got it there. Dammit.

1stStrike

Banned
Some of these photos are just too hot

I've taken some photos, but mostly of the beauties. On my 3rd play through, after I get the stealth camo, I'll probably play around with the camera a bit more.

Sallokin

Can someone just spoil it for me? I haven't had any luck getting the beauties with that white back ground. Do you have to use a second controller?

Farnack

Banned
Sallokin said:
Can someone just spoil it for me? I haven't had any luck getting the beauties with that white back ground. Do you have to use a second controller?
You just
run away for a while. It's like on a timer. It'll happen after a while.

Farnack

Banned
Alright, so how do you get all those beauties to
fall to their knees and crawl?

I saw it in a vid. Wasn't able to do it. Also heard about dancing?

commissar

Wow awesome, I got the desaturation of the world, but never a grey nothingness. Will have to try that on my second way through.

And man I was seriously laughing at that Sunny pic.

I never saw the oack of wolves either D:
Man it's a game which keeps on giving.

1stStrike

Banned
I figured out how to get em to crawl on my 2nd play through..on the final beauty. At least, I think it's how you guys did it.
I got in the barrel and did a barrel roll (no pun intended!) near her and she dropped to her knees and started crawling. I then switched to the camera and she posed for me and I snapped a pic. Haven't figured out the dancing yet..keep trying different items in your inventory. And maybe different ipod songs.

Haunted

:lol :lol glad to see that looking at tits n asses are still the favourite pastime of all male videogame players. Games are art, lol. :p

Defuser said:
With all those beauties pic,it reminds me of people doing sex poses in Gmod.
Yeah, it comes with the demographic, I guess.

That said, the character models are bloody fantastic.

Haunted One said:
:lol :lol glad to see that looking at tits n asses are still the favourite pastime of all male videogame players. Games are art, lol. :p
There's quite a lot of tits and ass even in the real art world you know. ;)

Durante

I think I'll have to buy a second controller for my second playthrough :D

Haunted One said:
Look, one of the oldest recovered pieces of art:
willendorf_venus.jpg

Haunted

Danne-Danger said:
There's quite a lot of tits and ass even in the real art world you know. ;)
Of course. I was just poking fun at the selection of screens from some people in here (and teenagers everywhere, of course :p ). I mean, you can photograph anything at nearly any point in the game, but half of the pics in here are of the beauties in tight latex in seductive poses. c'mon, you know it's true. :p

I'm being facetious anyway. Carry on, guys!

rSpooky

Here are mine, some of the locations and characters have been already posted, but I think more of them never hurts.(not done playing yet by the way)

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON_1.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEMIDTOWNNSECTOR.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEMIDTOWNNSECTOR_1.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEMIDTOWNSSECTOR.jpg

EASTERNEUROPERIVERSIDEEAST.jpg

EASTERNEUROPECHURCHCOURTYARD.jpg

EASTERNEUROPERIVERSIDEWEST.jpg

EASTERNEUROPERIVERSIDEWEST_1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT_1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESHELIPORT_2.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELD.jpg

SOUTHAMERICACOVEVALLEYVILLAGE.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This thread is amazing. But we need MORE SCREENS FROM MGS1-SNAKE (the lol-polygons-one)

Top Bottom