• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Last Guardian

71188-Arya-Stark-not-today-gif-R1s7.gif

Bundy

Banned
Is there any chance they will be showing games that weren't present at E3?
=
I mean, they only announced/unveiled the first Gran Turismo 6 footage, the VITA price-drop, the PS4 launch date, Murasaki Baby, BigFest, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, RIME, HELLDIVERS, RESOGUN, Starbound, etc. etc. etc. last year at Gamescom.

I'm the only fool expecting FFXV news when I know SE is going to probably show a playable KH2.5FM and maybe drop some nuggets on type-0... And FFXV once again in the back burner " please be excited "

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Confirm the existence of the rumored PS3 remasters is all I want.

Uncharted trilogy (Golden Abyss would be awesome)
Resistance trilogy (not gonna happen...but would be awesome)
God of War complete collection!!

id love to see some new big budget JRPG and maybe a showcase of the Vita TV and how it performs with the PS4
wasnt the Vita TV announced for Fall 2014 EU?
would be a good time to show some demos right before the launch

edit: and some morpheus gameplay demos plz! :)

Bundy

Banned
Not getting my hopes up. Last year's show was booty. Hopefully we get a decent surprise or two.
=
Yup, I hope you learned your lesson.
I mean, they only announced/unveiled the first Gran Turismo 6 footage, the VITA price-drop, the PS4 launch date, Murasaki Baby, BigFest, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, RIME, HELLDIVERS, RESOGUN, Starbound, etc. etc. etc. last year at Gamescom.

Horrible......
Gamescom last year was good.

JLck

Do we know if MS/Xbox are having a conference? Last year they didn't have a public showing which was really disappointing.

There's still plenty to be shown of their 3 exclusive games this year, and Quantum Break (definitely) and Halo 5 will (most likely) have some footage shown (Halo 5 beta this year, would be weird to not see it before, right?).

Possum

Hoping we see more from SCEE's third-party developers. Some Rime, Rapture and Beast gameplay would be nice. Maybe some release dates even, although I doubt it.

I'm expecting a preview of what Guerrilla's working on, but nothing else there.

Bundy

Banned
Hoping we see more from SCEE's third-party developers. Some Rime, Rapture and Beast gameplay would be nice. Maybe some release dates even, although I doubt it.

Seems like people forgot everything about "UNTIL DAWN" :(

LowParry

Ah I see this is the thread of broken dreams of TLG and David Hayter's return as Big Boss.

Looking forward to it!

Yep.

But which Beast? Presumably Shadow of the Beast.

But fuck Rime alone would be enough. I love what I have seen so far.

Possum

Seems like people forgot everything about "UNTIL DAWN" :(
That definitely isn't all that I expect. Traditionally speaking, Until Dawn should be re-revealed at gamescom. All of Supermassive's previous works have been, I think.

Yep.

But which Beast? Presumably Shadow of the Beast.

But fuck Rime alone would be enough. I love what I have seen so far.
Yeah, I meant Shadow of the Beast. Is there another game with Beast in the title?

I'm the only fool expecting FFXV news when I know SE is going to probably show a playable KH2.5FM and maybe drop some nuggets on type-0... And FFXV once again in the back burner " please be excited "

You're not alone. I'm also hoping there's some news in regards to FFXV at Gamescom. I'm even hoping Nomura will show off something at SDCC this week.

Vinc

If it can be half as good as their conference at last year's Gamescom I'll be happy. Bloodborne footage, news about Rime and Everybody's gone to the rapture and I'll be happy. Throw in R&C Redux footage and I'll be super happy!

Bloodborne playable
Bloodborne playable

BLOODBORNE PLAYABLE

BLOOOODBOOORRRNEEEEE

going to be a fun show. Really hope to see more from Rime, the Witness, No Mans Sky, Bloodborne, etc.

Any chance at more Uncharted 4 footage? No. HAHAHA point and laugh. But no I'm serious
BLOOOODBORNEE PLEASE! I wanna see him turn into a beast!

The press got invitations and in the invitation they're talking about an unannounced japanese PS4 game (from Sony) which will be there. Hopefully it won't be behind closed doors.

HOT SHOT GOLF PS4 will be gorgeous. Each SCEJ title annouced for E3, GC, TGS, perfect plan !

Top Bottom