• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matush

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

cerny-senpai, my hips are moving on their own!

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think they are going to show the full playthru of the stuff they showed the press a few months back. Maybe a new trailer with some new stuff.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Here's a thought: How would a developer of a game he's making not know that Sony were going to demo his game on Twitch? Answer (possibly): because they are now part of Sony and Sony are in charge of what they can show and what they can't.

Bloodrage

Banned
I'm assuming/hoping this is footage of the monsters in the game. Already liked what I saw back in February, though.
That's what everyone's waiting for, I think. Well, that and footage of the soft body destructibility. Lawd.

There's a werewolf or vampire creature at the end of the "Pledge" trailer. I'm hoping we get those in some footage, at least.

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry @Shinobi... you are right.

Even so what a hell RAD is doing that didn't know stuff about their own game.

StuBurns

Banned
Here's a thought: How would a developer of a game he's making not know that Sony were going to demo his game on Twitch? Answer (possibly): because they are now part of Sony and Sony are in charge of what they can show and what they can't.
Your answer makes no sense.

Sony are publishing anyway, they don't have to tell RAD either way.

There are two possibilities, Sony have the builds and can do whatever they want anyway, which is true, but more likely the material to be shown was prepared with RAD, they just didn't know it was to be shown now.

TTOOLL

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

I died at "for FREE"

jaypah

MS shows games early = E3 keynote will be awesome of brand new stuff
Sony shows games early = E3 keynote will be shit

Oh gaf... never change. :D

People keep saying this but I see for/against posts for both scenarios and both companies. It's almost like we're all individuals or something!

Not directed at you because I assume you're joking but I have seen this posted before.

sjay1994

So edgy. Can I borrow your copy or the recent gameplay footage you saw?

He's not wrong. From the footage shown earlier, the game looks like another third person shooter, but with quick time event melee.

Looks pretty though, so that should suffice for many.

Pennywise

Sorry @Shinobi... you are right.

Even so what a hell RAD is doing that didn't know stuff about their own game.

That's how it usually works.
It's up to the publisher to decide when and how to use specific footage.

This time it sounds like it was a rather quick decision to show the footage.

Very unlikely considering Sony would be still just as much in touch with them if they were 1st party. This was likely a quick marketing decision.

Jesb

Sony needs a good demo of this, a lot of people still not sold on it and this is Sonys killer app this year next to Destiny and Driveclub.

Pennywise

Damn, Microsoft has them in reaction mode.

Might be one of the factors, or it could mean the E3 schedule was indeed changed and they took a piece from the Order (some other unveils/demos might be influenced as well).

Who knows, but that type of speculation won't get us any further.

Ape

Banned
Might be one of the factors, or it could mean the E3 schedule was indeed changed and they took a piece from the Order (some other unveils/demos might be influenced as well).

Who knows, but that type of speculation won't get us any further

You're right. Better to drop it.

The Order looks good. Really looking forward to seeing more today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom