• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Out April 30th in North America: Box Art, Pre-order Extras Revealed

the game seems really massive in term of content, all monster supposed to have their own backstory and lore, same with companion, didn't sound like the companion backstory is throwaway either.

post game dlc have a lot of potential here, you can add more monster, or more companion, more magic etc. and the nature of the story being fragmented into book chapter make it they can easily expand the story without messing continuity etc

edit: also, companions being character from stories and legends seems like it can attract those fate/stay night fans. lol

cyborg009

Banned
Some art from the site

1360823487183_SS_PCM_0214.jpg

And pre order bonus

Skin with wallpaper:
1360912818125_ss_pcm_01.jpg

Preview gallery CD
1360912932719_ss_pcm_03.jpg

Cha

That artwork is awesomtastic! Hope there's a high res version of that pic somewhere. I think it would make a really nice custom cover :)
iXfSXP0gbk1Xj.jpg

CUD

Banned
My hype for this game isn't as high as Tearaway, Muramasa, or Ys but it's growing with each new detail I hear about it. Looks to be a great game, hopefully it can help pick the Vita's sales up a bit.

kamakazi5

Hopefully someone has this for $10 off during its release week. I'll probably pick it up either way but that would make me a little happier.

Top Bottom