• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Out April 30th in North America: Box Art, Pre-order Extras Revealed

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Why am I not surprised? Yoshida seems to be obsessed with her. He even made Sound Shapes levels based on her songs.

not only Shu..see tumblr,tons of Japanese and Koreans girls(and from europe and US too) wear make-up and dress up like her now..it's pretty freaking annoying.

B.O.O.M

Hell yes! It's coming much sooner than I expected :D good stuff Sony. Keep it up.

Next up: KZ Merc release date AND a soul sacrifice demo

Either way I will be there day -1 for this

Velkyn

Kinda shitty move to hide the Japanese audio as a preorder bonus. Not that I'd imagine myself playing it in Japanese, but an odd move nevertheless.

Costumes and spells don't really seem like great incentive either given how much we've seen of both in the demo. It's not like there's a shortage.

Don't Japanese voice tracks cost money to license in North America? That's what I'd always heard, and why Atlus never is able to do it.

cyborg009

Banned
male and female and japan only I think.

tumblr_mft1tvUwLk1rmyt8ho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mft1iiwJP91rmyt8ho1_1280.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Really happy that the rest of the world won't have to wait long for this awesome game.

Mondriaan

I don't know what to make of this.
There are plenty of differences between FPS titles, but those things won't matter to people who don't care about that style of game (and want to call all FPS games COD clones). It's not really any different for this style of coop game either.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Definitely buying Day 1. Not sure about physical copy or digital, but most all my Vita purchases have been physical, so why stop now I suppose...

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Was this game any good during the beta? I was excited when I thought it would be a Souls game, but then I saw videos where it looked like a poor man's Monster Hunter.

lantus

Game certainly looks interesting, and Vita games are always welcome, but I would really like a demo to try before I take the plunge on this one.

MightyKAC

Going to be all over this the moment it comes out on PSN.
I just hope that early adopters still get all the DLC there.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Great that they officially announced it. The box art is gorgeous to me. I've always loved crazy busy box art.

Dear SCEE, reversible cover for the PAL version if you don't mind...

Wow, that box art is incredibly boring.

Durante

I've always said I'm more than happy to pay for dual audio, I just want to get it at all. Time to put that into practice.

The box art is totally metal. I like it.

Cha

^ Reversible cover art would be awesome! I like the female character art a lot. Wish the logo a was a bit smaller though.

Demo was fantastic! Can not wait for this game to hit the shelves!

prwxv3

Was this game any good during the beta? I was excited when I thought it would be a Souls game, but then I saw videos where it looked like a poor man's Monster Hunter.

Except for huge bosses and co-op its not really like monster hunter. The combat is significantly faster. And the combat is based on magic and resource management.

Chrysalis

Wow...those alt covers are really attractive. Much preferred. Don't care about physical anyway, though.

Pre-ordered just for the JP VA's (and I never pre-order). The evil master plan is working.

Xiaoki

Really not surprising that people dont understand that Vita carts are still limited to 4GB and that voice tracks are big.

They didnt seperate the Japanese voice track as some sort of insidious plot, they did it because it wouldnt have fit on the cart.

Zoe

Really not surprising that people dont understand that Vita carts are still limited to 4GB and that voice tracks are big.

They didnt seperate the Japanese voice track as some sort of insidious plot, they did it because it wouldnt have fit on the cart.

People aren't protesting the separate download. They're protesting the additional cost.

Ridley327

So awesome to finally get a release date for the US. Are these preorder items exclusive to any one vender?

I think they would have mentioned if they were, which means it's a universal pre-order bonus. I'm sure that they'll do a pre-order on the Store with the same goods, too.

CrovaxPSO

Having the Japanese voice audio as a pre-order bonus or paid DLC doesn't bother me one bit. I would much rather have a way to get it for free (via pre-ordering) or by paying for it later rather than not get it at all like the new Atelier game. There's maybe a better way to provide it as a free incentive other than pre-ordering (maybe included in all new copies or something), but pre-order bonuses have never bothered me unless they're retailer-specific.

Durante

Having the Japanese voice audio as a pre-order bonus or paid DLC doesn't bother me one bit.
Indeed. In fact, I wouldn't be opposed to this taking off, since it would give those (few) companies who are still reluctant about dual audio a financial incentive to provide it.

Top Bottom