• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Out April 30th in North America: Box Art, Pre-order Extras Revealed

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
really ugly boxart, very crowded it's as someone puked grey cereal all over it,also it's a generic style MH style cover (dudes x monster)

I gave it 2/10.

And SCEJ/Marvelous AQL need to fix the awful PSone textures before releasing the game.

Sexy!

1359249101461.gif

Sexy!

http://[B]images.4chan.org[/B]/wsg/src/1359249101461.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Heads up, you might want to rehost that.

[quote="KillerTravis, post: 47042107"]They really want those Monster Hunter sales don't they?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes they do. They would be foolish not to do it.

Dat crunch time must be intense. There are fathers and mothers that have not seen their kids in weeks.

Carl

Awesome, definite buy.

Japanese language track as preorder bonus makes me laugh for some reason, lol

Thoraxes

If only more people did JP track DLC I would actually make my first DLC purchase.

Tough to say if i'll buy this at launch with Soul Hackers so close, but we'll see. I'll probably have to finish that first before I get this, but I do want the JP audio.

Maedhros

Considering the tracks will be available as DLC later, people can still get this cheaper than having it on preorder, someday.

I would still pre-order this game.

Maedhros

Does the game look like ass or something? I don't get the joke.

The textures on the ground are bad when they are away from the character. The ones close to the character are ok. The ones that are distant looks like the ones in MH4. Dunno if this was made for performance.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
metal_gear_rising_thread_people_complaining_about_jaggies.txt

Seriously didn't notice poor textures while playing at all and I didn't hear anyone who was actually playing the demo complain until people were posting screenshots in the demo thread and people who hadn't touched the game were up in arms about it.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Kinda dumb that they're making Japanese audio DLC/a preorder bonus... but then again, that's what'll get me to preorder it.

Why are you complaining about free things

Because it only free if you pre-order and even then it's still a rip off when other publisher don't offer Japanese audio track as a pre-order incentive but rather have it as part of the game option.

This is a lazy cheap attempt to get people to pre-order the game.

Carl

metal_gear_rising_thread_people_complaining_about_jaggies.txt

Seriously didn't notice poor textures while playing at all and I didn't hear anyone who was actually playing the demo complain until people were posting screenshots in the demo thread and people who hadn't touched the game were up in arms about it.

Yup, same. And for that reason, i don't give a shit what it looks like in screenshots :)

VanWinkle

Why do you guys want the Japanese audio? Not criticizing, just curious. Maybe it couldn't fit on the game card? I dunno.

dan2026

Why do you guys want the Japanese audio? Not criticizing, just curious. Maybe it couldn't fit on the game card? I dunno.

Because I want to hear the game as the director originally conceived.

I am the same with everything. Anime/Films/Whatever.

VXLbeast

Kinda surprised at people being so mad about being charged for the JPN voice track. Well, I guess it does sort of feel like we are being charged for something that is usually part of the game, but licensing voice work costs money, and so having just the people who want to use it pay for it makes sense to me. I'm fine with it, and I'll buy it.

Top Bottom