• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 21 |OT| 'member Self-Contained Episodes?

Best episode since the original TweekxCraig one. That's the South Park I know and love; the themes/parallels at display were on-point.

I hear Cartman was parodying some rapper? What was behind that? I didn't recognize the IRL dancer at the end, either.

xandaca

Pretty good episode. Enjoyed Kim Jong Un making cupcakes and plotting his attack on Tweek, the bumper car running over all the children at the fair and the songs and Hillary gag. They missed a trick not having Caitlyn Jenner turn up to run a few people over and it rang a bit false that PC Principal, of all people, wouldn't care about suicide prevention, but it was funnier and more cohesive than last week.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*checks /co/ and sees they're angry*
Successful.

Pretty good episode. Enjoyed Kim Jong Un making cupcakes and plotting his attack on Tweek, the bumper car running over all the children at the fair and the songs and Hillary gag. They missed a trick not having Caitlyn Jenner turn up to run a few people over and it rang a bit false that PC Principal, of all people, wouldn't care about suicide prevention, but it was funnier and more cohesive than last week.

I imagine he does, but he knows by now that Cartman is full of shit and likely plotting something so he ignores him.

Missed the part where Kenny died.

During the song when they show a collage of victims, Kenny is there.

Wow, finally a good episode. So many episodes, including all of last season lacked something like this. Just a good, back to the kids episode that didn't go over the top.

Tweak is such a hilarious character too, perfect for these kinds of storylines. The opening lol

kirblar

So they're not abandoning continuity, and not abandoning political topics. Just a long-form storyline. Good.

Episode was amazing.

UberTag

Distracted bumper car driving caught me completely off guard with its subversiveness.
Absolutely hilarious.

dickroach

This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and fucking with Butters, because to me that's the bread and butter of ”South Park": kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous but not ”did you see what Trump did last night?" Because I don't give a shit anymore.

We probably could put up billboards — ”Look what we're going to do to Trump next week!" — and get crazy ratings. But I just don't care

-Trey Parker, 06/30/17

I was wondering how they would include President Herbert Garrison into the season, and this is hilarious so far. Using Twitter is fantastic. The ending to this episode got dark with the mass carnage.

Previous

check out my new Swatch
That was a great episode.

Anyone else still notice the audio still sounded a bit off like last weeks episode? (during spoken scenes, not during the songs).

Neece

I was wondering how they would include President Herbert Garrison into the season, and this is hilarious so far. Using Twitter is fantastic. The ending to this episode got dark with the mass carnage.

I liked how he was only referred to as "The President"

Thought it was a good way of going about it since they never expected the character to actually become president.

Not

Banned
Good episode. Laughed a lot.

no one wants to hear anything from her anymore.

I'm bummed by the way the world treated her. Smeared for 30 years for being a woman seeking power in the 90's, becomes senator and secretary of state, gets popular vote, and it still isn't enough.

tuna_love

Banned

I'm bummed by the way the world treated her. Smeared for 30 years for being a woman seeking power in the 90's, becomes senator and secretary of state, gets popular vote, and it still isn't enough.
the world?

This weeks ep was so much better cot damn

You gotta know this thread isn't the audience for this lol

Rootbeer

Banned
I really appreciated that low-key dippin' dots reference

Sean Spicer must be furious.

Last week was a worrying start. This week, a little better.

Fucking great episode, it was a long time since we have such a good one (even though i liked the previous seasons)

that song was amazing, and great performance by cartman voice actor, lol

DoubleYou

The best thing about this episode was that it's completely unrelated to last weeks', except for some small bits. I enjoy SP way more like this.

Also, Craig & Tweek <3

Tambini

Is South Park Studios not working for anyone else? I just get a black screen

edit: alright it works on Edge but not chrome for some reason

Sir Doom

GAF like a South Park episode. Was it the Trump dig?

It was funny. I really like Cartman rap at the end. I wish Heidi sticks around

Top Bottom