• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 21 |OT| 'member Self-Contained Episodes?

dickroach

2Uf2FET.png

South Park: a show about some elementary school kids.

starts September 13th, 2017
Wednesdays at 10PM on Comedy Central
episodes up Thursday on CC.com and Hulu

Reminder: the last episode of season 20 was titled "The End of Serialization As We Know It"
Everything's out the window! No themes. No arcs. No stories. maybe. who knows

---

Episode 2101 (278) - White People Renovating Houses
Air date: 09/13/17
Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society.

Watch on CC.com

AV Club review C+
IGN review 5.8

Episode 2102 (279) - Put It Down
Air date: 09/20/17
North Korea takes aim at South Park. When Tweek is caught in the middle of a petty conflict, it drives his relationship with Craig to the brink.

Watch on CC.com

AV Club review B+
IGN review 9.0

Episode 2103 (280) - Holiday Special
Air date: 09/27/17
In a return to form, a forbidden love story between a white man and a Native American man unfolds.

Watch on CC.com

AV Club review B
IGN review 8.5

Episode 2104 (281) - Franchise Prequel
Air date: 10/11/17
Facebook is the ultimate weapon for Professor Chaos.

Watch on CC.com

AV Club review C+
IGN review 8.0

South Park: The Fractured But Whole PC, PS4, XB1
Release date: 10/17/17

Episode 2105 (282) - TBA
Air date: 10/18/17

Episode 2106 (283) - TBA
Air date: 10/25/17

no show
11/01/17

Episode 2107 (283) - TBA
Air date: 11/08/17

Episode 2108 (283) - TBA
Air date: 11/15/17

no show
11/22/17

Episode 2109 (284) - TBA
Air date: 11/29/17

Episode 2110 (285) - TBA
Air date: 12/06/17

j6DP7u1.png

Damn son, was just in the middle of making a last minute OT. On the plus side you chose a far better subtitle than mine.

Just happy we finally have a dedicated thread. Episode starts in three minutes. Hype!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I didn't care for season 20, but I really enjoyed season 19 serialization.

Hopefully they put some good stuff out this season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant wait for the overanalysis of a comedy show, last year was great, dont disappoint me gaf!

justjim89

So, they're not actually gonna say anything about the Confederate flag issue? Cool. I've almost missed Matt and Trey's fence-sitting asses.

dickroach

I'm not familiar with show show(s) they're parodying with Randy, but it's funny so far
lots of themes going on in this episode.

Kyzer

Banned
So, they're not actually gonna say anything about the Confederate flag issue? Cool. I've almost missed Matt and Trey's fence-sitting asses.

The entire setup is around the fact that people waving Confederate flags are making the "white people" brand look bad and associated with hate

I'm not familiar with show show(s) they're parodying with Randy, but it's funny so far

Turn on TLC or HGTV at most anytime and you'll see a show about re-doing houses and flipping them. There really are a ton of them and mostly all the exact same.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

There's a lot of house-flipping shows on cable TV. My mom watches them.

The entire setup is around the fact that people waving Confederate flags are making the "white people" brand look bad and associated with hate

This. It's not hard to see.

Kyzer

Banned
Removing the wall for an open concept and giving them a new island really is literally 95% of these shows

PixelatedBookake

Are you kidding me? I swear you came in here just to get mad. Their obviously clowning these guys and their obsession with the flag. Chill out bro

Neece

They are def starting to go in on the white nationalist.

They complained about having their jobs taken, then when they got those jobs they complained about them being beneath them, the whole "economic anxiety" bullshit, and now they've revealed their real anger. They hate blacks, mexicans, and muslims and want to kill them.

And all the Randy type people are concerned about is if it makes white people look bad.

Top Bottom