• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

Mathrin

Nope,i ordered the collector's edition from ubistore...... let's cry together :(

Live chat just tried to fob me off saying its out of stock, and to wait for it to come in.

Except I ordered it back on the 17th of June.

update, live chat just changed their story to "supplier didn't provide us stock in time"

Gave me a 30 day extension on my prime and said that nothing they can do.

Despite this being an Amazon exclusive edition. So they knew exactly how many pre-orders they had.

Goddamn I am angry.

Is the latin american dub in the disc or is a separated download?

Also, is it any good?

I haven't played the game yet, but I guess the latin dub is the same as the show, I personally don't like it because it doesn't have the voices of butters, Stan and randy of the older season that I love.

Also it's preloaded on my xbox and it's like 17 gb I guess it's in the disc.

N° 2048

Here we go:

WUDB69xg.jpg

AerialAir

Banned
If anyone here will have a code for the Xbox version of The Stick of Truth they don't want, I will buy it off you for a few dollars.

Don't want to preorder this as I won't get on to it for a long while and want to play the first one first.

Same here, looking for the ps4 us version code if one of you guys have one to spare. Looking for it for a tenner. I posted this on the BST thread, though many people don't visit that thread and might have a code to spare so I posted here. I hope it is okay.

I had completely forgotten this game was coming out this soon until some asshole on facebook started spamming videos with spoilers as the titles from his channel all over his feed because he got the game early. Hopefully I havent seen too much, looking forward to this one.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Yeah. The Steam version has a countdown timer now and it's not unlocking for another 27.5 hours even though the Uplay version unlocks in 9.5 hours.

Those fuckers*. That's clearly a planned incentive to get people to play uPlay. They could have made it even more obvious if it were 11:59 PM tomorrow per time zone, because in my time zone the unlock is at 4 PM despite any retailer being open as early as 8 AM.

If these are the tactics they use to gather userbase, I have no interest in seeing what they would do if they were as big as Steam. Sometimes I don't like Valve, but I remember things like this, Microsoft Store video game exclusives, and paid 1 year console exclusives and it really puts it in perspective of how much worse it could be if Valve didn't have a monopoly.

*By fuckers I mean the PMs and business owners that made this call. No disrespect to Ubi developers. Looking forward to the game.

I preordered it via the Xbox digital store this morning but I can’t download The Stick of Truth. Will they send me a separate code to download it?

teh_pwn

Sigh, I hoped to play tonight but after I finish work I guess I'll pregame with Stick of Truth.

Mercador

Same here, looking for the ps4 us version code if one of you guys have one to spare. Looking for it for a tenner. I posted this on the BST thread, though many people don't visit that thread and might have a code to spare so I posted here. I hope it is okay.
Same here :)

Milennia

shit im reading this game is like 20 hours, im gonna have to really binge it out if i want to savor mario and destiny next week

double the playtime of the first one is awesome but damn is this a weird time for me lol

shit im reading this game is like 20 hours, im gonna have to really binge it out if i want to savor mario and destiny next week

double the playtime of the first one is awesome but damn is this a weird time for me lol

Yepp, Steam:

Available: 17 October
This game will unlock in approximately 21 hours

On one hand. Unlocks in 21h :( On other hand, it unlocks in 21h!! :D

Zip_it007

It's pretty annoying. I'm in Australia, and for a long time the page said October 17. Then yesterday it said unlocks in one day, I woke up this morning and it changed to October 18 and says unlocks in 20 something hours.

It's even more irritating because I could go buy it on consoles and play it right now. I was really looking forward to playing it today, I even smashed out The Evil Within 2 last night to make some time for it.

apd_ng

It's pretty annoying. I'm in Australia, and for a long time the page said October 17. Then yesterday it said unlocks in one day, I woke up this morning and it changed to October 18 and says unlocks in 20 something hours.

It's even more irritating because I could go buy it on consoles and play it right now. I was really looking forward to playing it today, I even smashed out The Evil Within 2 last night to make some time for it.

It's 20 hours for everyone, Ubisoft is blueballing us via a earlier unlock for the uplay client

Dynasty

UK here hoping Amazon doesnt screw up and I should have it by tomorrow. Cant wait. Got SoT and Fractured but whole to play so I'm going to be glued to the game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Those fuckers*. That's clearly a planned incentive to get people to play uPlay. They could have made it even more obvious if it were 11:59 PM tomorrow per time zone, because in my time zone the unlock is at 4 PM despite any retailer being open as early as 8 AM.

Yeah, it's frustrating that Steam users are being treated as second-class citizens. I imagine AssCreed Origins will be the same. Valve's partly to blame, really: it's increasingly ridiculous that it's not possible to set up a release schedule that Steam automatically processes. Uplay supports that. PSN supports that. XBL supports that. I mean, I understand why Valve insists upon releasing a game being a manual process -- so somebody is around to fix things if something hasn't been set up properly -- but the option to have Steam flick the switch (or switches) for you should exist.

Previous

check out my new Swatch
So the Xbox One preorder bonus copy of Stick of Truth is just the 360 version of the game running on backwards compatibility? its not a remastered version like on the PS4?

been playing with VPN. If I had one complaint it's how limited early on you are to superpowers. Hopefully they let you start expanding your powers soon enough.

LowSignal

If these are the tactics they use to gather userbase, I have no interest in seeing what they would do if they were as big as Steam. Sometimes I don't like Valve, but I remember things like this, Microsoft Store video game exclusives, and paid 1 year console exclusives and it really puts it in perspective of how much worse it could be if Valve didn't have a monopoly.

*By fuckers I mean the PMs and business owners that made this call. No disrespect to Ubi developers. Looking forward to the game.

Steam is taking a 30% cut, I'd offer an incentive to buy direct from me as well if it was my game. It's just a few hours not that big of a deal IMO.

teh_pwn

Yeah, it's frustrating that Steam users are being treated as second-class citizens. I imagine AssCreed Origins will be the same. Valve's partly to blame, really: it's increasingly ridiculous that it's not possible to set up a release schedule that Steam automatically processes. Uplay supports that. PSN supports that. XBL supports that. I mean, I understand why Valve insists upon releasing a game being a manual process -- so somebody is around to fix things if something hasn't been set up properly -- but the option to have Steam flick the switch (or switches) for you should exist.

Steam is taking a 30% cut, I'd offer an incentive to buy direct from me as well if it was my game. It's just a few hours not that big of a deal IMO.

Yeah, I imagine you guys are right. Just an episode of 1st world problems here - been waiting for this game for years now I guess.

Mathrin

UK here hoping Amazon doesnt screw up and I should have it by tomorrow. Cant wait. Got SoT and Fractured but whole to play so I'm going to be glued to the game.

You should be okay as long as it’s not the steelbook edition. They told me every single one was damaged in transit and have no replacement ecd for delivery.

I am incredibly salty

ymgve

Wonder if Ubisoft actually meant it when they said it would unlock at 00:00 CET (No places are using CET at the moment as far as I know, they're all in summer time CEST). It is past midnight in CEST, but no unlock in Uplay yet. Though the theoretical 00:00 CET (which is not a time that exists anywhere at the moment) would have been in one hour.

shimon

Wonder if Ubisoft actually meant it when they said it would unlock at 00:00 CET (No places are using CET at the moment as far as I know, they're all in summer time CEST). It is past midnight in CEST, but no unlock in Uplay yet. Though the theoretical 00:00 CET (which is not a time that exists anywhere at the moment) would have been in one hour.

Isn't that Central European Time? Anyways game should unlock in 52 minutes.

Stuart444

I am so happy you mentioned this.

I just am.

(It's like people using GMT for UK time even though we're in BST >_> until the end of the month anyway - always makes me second guess if they mean BST or if they actually mean GMT)

edit: Anyway, I bought this from USPSN a while back and just preloaded it earlier on. :D Looking forward to it. (I bought it before we found out it would be uncensored. didn't want to buy the UK version incase it was like Stick of Truth.)

Anyone else order from Best Buy? Usually my BB preorders ship on Sundays but mine still shows as "preordered", not even "preparing". starting to get worried, may just go and pickup a copy at the store just to be safe...

ymgve

I am so happy you mentioned this.

I just am.

(It's like people using GMT for UK time even though we're in BST >_> until the end of the month anyway - always makes me second guess if they mean BST or if they actually mean GMT)

edit: Anyway, I bought this from USPSN a while back and just preloaded it earlier on. :D Looking forward to it. (I bought it before we found out it would be uncensored. didn't want to buy the UK version incase it was like Stick of Truth.)

Actually I'm wrong, seems like Algeria is currently observing CET for...reasons?

Game just unlocked, though, so away I go!

Top Bottom