• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Why doesn't the hours left on the steam page do decimals? Is it still happening u guyz?

Coop

I got an email yesterday that the pre-order bonus for the hat shipped out.

Just got an email today that said my Windows Gold Edition is delayed, and if they can't fill it by Nov. 15th, will cancel my order.

: I

I just got this too

teh_pwn

22 minutes. Just enough time for Coon and Friends.

pahamrick

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure steam is still messed up when it comes to count down times.

It'll go from Approximately 1 Hour to Less than an hour. So there's still an hour and twenty minutes to go.

PSN says this unlocks in 1 hour 19 mins, apparently like Steam. Anybody know if that's accurate and not the preload or something?

ryan299

unlocked for me about 20 minutes ago on xbox. No idea why it's only 10.

also ubisoft club has some cool rewards available. One is an assassin's creed costume set, as well as an iron man costume.

ryan299

game crashed after creating my character. Cartman won't let me skip the opening cutscene.

Now up to 4 crashes after character creation.

teh_pwn

Grr, maybe it's 10:30. Says less than 1 hour now.

Stiler

I'd like to remind people of the "rewards" tab on uplay for the game, they have up some costumes/customization elements on there for uplay points already.

Had some play points already so got a few of the costume packs.

Put about 4 hours into the game. Enjoying it so far. Has enough depth in the gameplay that I haven't gotten bored just yet.

Some of the jokes/gags have been pretty great.

teh_pwn

Unlocked, but blank screen with sound on load. Gotta update my drivers and reboot. Yay.

That worked so bye all yall.

LaNaranja

Is the first game free if you download but didn't pre-order? It looks like the physical release includes the download code for the first game, I may go with that if it is too late when buying on PSN.

Edit: Never mind, just got it on Amazon, it is cheaper than digital anyway and that way I still get the preorder stuff.

Welp, decide to buy it on pc and its running at 12 fps. Running a 1060 6gb alienware laptop too. If I put the graphics to high, I get 8 fps.

Edit: NEvermind, it was using my integrated graphics for some reason. Works jsut fine now.

Bossniak

I've been playing it with vpn earlier and experienced two bugs where i had to reload my game. There's no spoilers for first one but I'll mark the second.

The first bug is in cartmans backyard when there is a treasure chest on on left tower when you climb it and go back down I got stuck on the ground not able to move at all. Reloaded save 5 times and it happened every time.

The second is when you are at
the school and meet mr.makay during the gender pick the music that plays was playing non-stop after finishing and going back out to fight some rednecks and it still playing the gender music.

Trying to do the Twitch Prime thing and even though the page says it'd be up on the 12th I'm not finding the free with prime thing anywhere. -.-

Z_Y

It seems like the Stick of Truth preorder bonus is not working for some XB1 owners. I pre-ordered this past weekend and didn’t get it (paid in full with funds from my Microsoft account). It just shows that the game is “coming soon” on the XB1 store.

Tech support told me that I needed to wait until TFBW unlocked on 10/17 for TSOT to unlock. I waited. It’s still says “coming soon” in the store. Store page is getting flooded with reviews saying the same thing. One person saying MS support told them to contact Ubisoft and Ubisoft telling them they need to contact MS.

Meh3D

Played the first 10 minutes. Stopped. Waiting on my stick of truth pre-order bonus which still hasn’t shown up. I want to play stock of truth first.

Edit - Stick of Truth is live!

Finished what I guess you would call the main tutorial for everything, gonna pick up again tomorrow. Really enjoying it so far though not enough combat just yet though.

Z_Y

Played the first 10 minutes. Stopped. Waiting on my stick of truth pre-order bonus which still hasn’t shown up. I want to play stock of truth first.

Edit - Stick of Truth is live!

Still shows “coming soon” for me. How did you get it?

Previous

check out my new Swatch
First hour was good.

I died falling off of the garage roof, wasn't expecting a qte. The song that plays when you die is awesome.

jrcbandit

Anyone's Uplay rewards showing up in-game at your toy box?? Nothing shows up for me, in fact I don't think the Uplay overlay is working properly. Will have to try again.

Anyone's Uplay rewards showing up in-game at your toy box?? Nothing shows up for me, in fact I don't think the Uplay overlay is working properly. Will have to try again.

i got the assasin's creed costume, but the iron man one wasn't showing up. So I bought something else with uplay points, since i never use, and next time i opened it the iron man costume showed up

Stiler

lol, keep touching the cube in Cartmen's basement for a surprise.

Played for a couple hours now but have to call it a night. So far I am loving it, it's up there with Stick of Truth but I haven't got far enough into the story to see if it's better or not yet.

My only complaint is how the selfie system that you have to do to rank up might get a bit repetitive (it is a ubisoft game afterall), hopefully it won't though.

Can someone help me with a few things?

First, the toilets, are they supposed to be so hard? Jesus, this thing is MURDER playing on a keyboard, having to put both hands on the keyboard and sometimes all around w/s/a/d/f to hit the keys that come up, seems like it'd be a lot easier on a gamepad.

Secondly, how do you interact with objects that are out of range? I have noticed some items when using the detective mode that sparkle but I can't figure out how to knock them down or anything. Throwing a fart at them does nothing.

sKiTz

Downloading Stick of Truth now, gonna run through that first as I’ve only watched streams as I skipped it because I had too many games to go through and the Xbox one was out, I’m so ready.

jrcbandit

i got the assasin's creed costume, but the iron man one wasn't showing up. So I bought something else with uplay points, since i never use, and next time i opened it the iron man costume showed up

It ends up you have to keep opening the toy chest to get all the rewards, they don't automatically all come with opening it once. Also, I was having difficulties with Uplay overlay which meant I couldn't get any of the rewards. It was either CAM or MSI Afterburner causing the interference.'

For the toilets, I don't understand the final portion where you cut it off. It shows moving the sticks towards each other. Is that all there is to it or am I supposed to be doing something else?

Top Bottom