• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man E3 2017 Gameplay - PS4 - 2018

Spinluck

Watched the footage again, can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it might be above Horizon for me visually speaking.

The animations are what put it over the top for me.

Watched the footage again, can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it might be above Horizon for me visually speaking.

The animations are what put it over the top for me.

Considering 2 of the animators used to work for Naughty Dog - one of them in Lead Animator capacity, it's bolstering the premium sheen this game is exuding.

bunkitz

For those that have been worried about what the standard PS4 version will look like

spidermantis0n.png

Looked up some comparison shots and I'm definitely happy with how the standard version will most likely look like. I know Bryan said he plays on a standard PS4 and it looks fantastic there too, but it's great to have something to actually look at for an idea.

I do apologise if this has already been posted but I thought it was worth posting, just in case.

This is a fifteen-minute analysis of the E3 gameplay from, Chris Baker, an ex Marvel employee who has worked on many of their game projects including quite a few of their recent Spider-Man games. On his own website, he lists himself as having been the Steward of the Marvel Brand and approving video game submissions.

Spider-Man PS4 Analysis From a Guy Who's Worked on Five Spidey Games (YouTube)

Nice video thanks!

The guy talks just like Daniel 'Pryce' Wormald from Better Call Saul when he talks about his baseball cards. I love it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I thought this was amusing

spidermanps4egs6o.png

Visuals good enough to fool people on major sites into thinking it's a still from the movie.

Haha this is great, reminds of that interview about child soldiers and they used an MGSV screenshot. They later said it was deliberate but still...

2601006-mgs.gif

Over 11 million views on Marvel's channel and another gameplay channel has over 12 million views.. That's at least 23 million views for the E3 demo. Plus over 13 million views from Sony's channel alone from last years reveal... This game is going to be huge.

Best wishes.

KOHIPEET

Over 11 million views on Marvel's channel and another gameplay channel has over 12 million views.. That's at least 23 million views for the E3 demo. Plus over 13 million views from Sony's channel alone from last years reveal... This game is going to be huge.

Best wishes.

Right. This game's going to move a fuckton of PS4's.

Saw the movie last night. Good lord i need me this spidey game.

Props to Insomniac for making the graphics and animations better than the movie lol

Should I not be surprised by the lack of a game trailer before the movie? Feel like it would have been a perfect fit.

Same. Was sad we didn't see anything for it

Top Bottom