• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Layell

CsvCwzCUMAEVj5o.jpg:large

It's comic book MJ of course.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm still not sold on those eyes. I know they are comic book accurate but the mask from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was perfect.

Platy

I'm still not sold on those eyes. I know they are comic book accurate but the mask from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was perfect.

Spidey had so many styles that they could have made ANYTHING and still be comic accurate =P

I like when the eyes are bigger too ... but I am a huge fan of the Legend of the Spider-Clan design =x

9ELboKN.jpg

Why is that when I see this image, that I think "I'm Spider-Man, no more." Lol

I think it's the general look of the costume not being worn, shriveled up and very close to being discarded like in that comic panel.

Imagining a scene in Homecoming where his pre-Stark suit is in the garbage in that exact situation.

I wonder how many people will be in Queens Sunday evening trying to be at that filming area.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/23/spider-man-homecoming---cast-wraps-filming-in-atlanta/

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2016/09/21/spider-man-homecoming-filming-nyc-weekend/

Filming has wrapped in Atlanta and will move to NYC, more specifically Astoria, Queens.

Cs1aFi_WIAEPvWl.jpg

Looks like the N train elevated subway on 31st Street to me.

LMAO what the fuck?

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/11/spider-man-reboot-working-title-is-a-seinfeld-reference/

I can't believe it's actually true. Damn, I saw Spider-Man 1 filmed all over my neighborhood. It was so fucking awesome to get to witness that and watch such an awesome movie come to life before my eyes, and see so many amazing scenes. And then see it all on the movie screen just TWO blocks away from where so many bits were filmed. The whole theater was in awe.

If I still lived in Queens, I'd be there no questions to watch the filming of another SM flick.

Think we will get a trailer with Doctor Strange or is it too early? I think most Marvel films have got their first one out about 6 months prior to release, so maybe not until the new year :(

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Think we will get a trailer with Doctor Strange or is it too early? I think most Marvel films have got their first one out about 6 months prior to release, so maybe not until the new year :(

We'll probably get a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 trailer first.

icespide

Banned
so based on @AtlantaFilming's tweet:
So those videos... look like the scene shot in Atlanta a few weeks ago. So it might be a continuation... you'll like what that suit does.

I'm going to speculate that the helicopter scene they shot ends with Spidey too high up to web anything and he uses his web-pits for the first time to glide to safety

so based on @AtlantaFilming's tweet:

I'm going to speculate that the helicopter scene they shot ends with Spidey too high up to web anything and he uses his web-pits for the first time to glide to safety
So, if that's the big 'end of movie' thing where with think he's gonna die, I'd love for him - from then on - to be able to use them like some of the wingsuit footage in other films combined with the Russo's sense of speed and movement in Civil War.

Still not a huge fan of the black lines on the legs because they mostly just look like they were slapped on at the last minute but that first shot of him holding the mask makes it look great. It's like a second skin.

Also we're totally going to see him shove a paper bag on his head at some point, aren't we?

The Kree

Banned
There was nothing remarkable about his performance or the character. He was a generic jealous buffoon living in the hero's shadow. Big deal. He's not even in the top ten villains in the MCU.

Top Bottom