• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT2| Prepare to Dye

Mononoke

Banned
Hey look, 1400 points and I still lost.

xloBlhPl.jpg

:lol

Clearly your fault. Should have carried your weight better.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
ha nah I really don't mind other people joining me at all, it's just that people sometimes join me expecting some Gaf game going on while I try to stay out of them until I fixed my connection issues. Me teleporting can be annoying, or so I heard

Oh ok it's cool I was getting off anyways. I just wanted to get a few matches in as splatshoot jr. to wash away the defeats I was just dealt in ranked mode. Fun matches though!

NotLiquid

I'm going to have to get some clothing with Ninja Squid before trying out the paintbrush.

They will never see me coming.

Mononoke

Banned
Okay I just saw the weirdest thing in Rank. These two players were joined at the hip (one would follow closely behind the other)....so each time I mowed down one, I would get a double kill. I have no idea why he was following so close to the other player. And it happened numerous times.

Grakl

Okay I just saw the weirdest thing in Rank. These two players were joined at the hip (one would follow closely behind the other)....so each time I mowed down one, I would get a double kill. I have no idea why he was following so close to the other player. And it happened numerous times.
I'm ready for multiboxing future

ChrisD

I said this earlier, but most of the people I see using rollers, just suicide. It's frustrating.

EDIT: I mean in Turf and C to C+ Rank.

The best Rollers I see are Japanese.
Because they don't have to hit you to kill, even if what they're doing is actually the same ol' suicide.

Kriken

it is. The windup is slow as hell but the damage and range when it splats down is nuts.

After playing around with some weapons today, i realize I hate any weapon that feels slow to me or drains ink quickly. Really should try to learn a sniper though

Angry Guy

What a great goddam OP. I like the part where walls don't count.

I think I'll work on grinding up some power eggs.
And hopefully later on in the week I can get my hands on those amiibos...

SmithnCo

Have to say, I kind of feel bad when the map shows when a player is going to spawn, and I just wait and insta-kill them. Granted, they probably made a poor choice jumping to that spot on the map. But I feel bad. =/

They should learn the ways of the squid ninja.

Mononoke

Banned
12/2 kd and we lost step yo game up squadmates

Sometimes there is nothing you can do about the team split. You just get stuck with the worse team. If you keep losing then that's when you bail out of that lobby. :p

They should learn the ways of the squid ninja.

I feel like a dumb brute. Everyone here seems to like/use that perk. I'm just running and gunning and being dumb/aggressive. lol

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have to say, I kind of feel bad when the map shows when a player is going to spawn, and I just wait and insta-kill them. Granted, they probably made a poor choice jumping to that spot on the map. But I feel bad. =/
They did it to themself.

Hatchtag

Banned
Normally I'd be pissed about getting an early day off from work, but tonight I'm just like fuck it, more Splatoon.

Anyways, anyone happen to know if friends appear in Inkopolis if you play with them online?

MouldyK

Today's Clothes Haul:

- 3 hats (Paintball Mask and Gas Mask were here!!! But I can't afford Paintball Mask yet...).
- 2 clothes.
- 2 Shoes.

A better haul than yesterday. :D

Top Bottom