• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Tom_Cody

Oooh, much kudos dear Sir! Slightly tweaked and avatar'd ^_^ Thanks!

That Splatoon Tumblr is a pretty great thing. I love this art and I love this thread. May it never rest.

Here's another one, not sure if old:

875.jpg

By zunda

Love the brushwork going on here. I'm looking for the origin of the two artworks I've posted so far. Would like to give the artists some credit, but haven't found anything yet. Any ideas? EDIT: Thanks gngf123, posts updated!
This thread continues to impress.

KooopaKid

Banned
Here's another one, not sure if old:

875.jpg

By zunda

Love the brushwork going on here. I'm looking for the origin of the two artworks I've posted so far. Would like to give the artists some credit, but haven't found anything yet. Any ideas? EDIT: Thanks gngf123, posts updated!

Amazing! Very Skyward Sword-esque!

Javier

That Pink Panther gif is from the very first Pink Panther cartoon, "The Pink Phink", which also won the Oscar for best Animated Short.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Jeels

The art in this thread has convinced me Nintendo should have put the splatoon girl in Smash...would have added nice diversity to the roster and promoted an upcoming new ip.

Kater

Banned
The art in this thread has convinced me Nintendo should have put the splatoon girl in Smash...would have added nice diversity to the roster and promoted an upcoming new ip.
Well, maybe they put them in when Splatoon gets released. Nintendo is unpredictable like that. ^^

Edit: I just found this while surfing around for a bit.
44031424_m.png

Psxphile

DLC. It's a little late for her and her alt Squid Boy to be included I think, but maybe later?

Also: Splatoon Amiibo is practically a lock.

It's kind of hard to say if something is 'too late' or not as Roy's game wasn't even out when smash melee hit. It's more a case of when it started to come together enough and if Samurai Mashpotato saw its potential (which I imagine would be difficult as I'm sure EAD mess about with all kinds of things we probably never even see)

I'd be totally up for DLC though and especially an Amiibo :D

Another quick raid on a Splatoon Tumblr lead me to finding these...

Top Bottom