• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell Conviction unveiled/exposed

bry-bry

szaromir said:
By the time my account was approved I already had become "Member". Now it feels like I missed some magic time:lol

OT but I joined, was approved, and was posting all in one (drunken) evening. Seems weird after hearing how rigorous the approval process is here.

novery

SCE(Egypt) said:
MGS4 has a level of animation that some (recent major press media (think along the lines of BBC, Aljazzera, etc..) which cannot yet disclose to the public what they have recently seen) would say and describe as a hybrid between Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The level of animation and interaction in MGS4 is vastly different compared to SC5. So really comparing them is not appropriate. Like you said, SC5 = perfect in what it was intended to do and it has set the bar high while competing with many other great games such as Assassin's Creed, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and so forth in terms of what it's trying to do and bring to the next-generation of interactive entertainment (gaming). However, i think you will be pleasantly surprised and smile when you see what MGS4 is doing in terms of how the Physics & Animation interact with the environment and its elements such as the AI, and the psychological elements that Kojima seems to be always talking about wanting to do with this game. In the end, you may think that MGS4 (After it has been show at E3) has set the bar so high for next-generation in games in general like how MGS2 was hailed by many in major press media such as USA Today, BBC, etc.. to bridge the gap between cinema and video games through its storytelling, animation, graphics, etc...

I really hate to do this GAF (because he's been fun to watch) but...

Dude, give it a rest. No press has seen MGS4 yet (not even Famitsu), so don't try to pretend like you know anything about it.

Oh, and your E3 predictions suck.

Love,
Ryan

novery said:
I really hate to do this GAF (because he's been fun to watch) but...

Dude, give it a rest. No press has seen MGS4 yet (not even Famitsu), so don't try to pretend like you know anything about it.

Oh, and your E3 predictions suck.

Love,
Ryan
Owned by the Phantom Dust/Metal Gear master. Ouch.

Top Bottom