• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
youll have to wait for 3 post launch patches
tumblr_m1bzdqZQ8V1rnjfjfo1_250.gif

Boke1879

Unless EatChildren made a cover that is 100% identical to the official one, they took it from this thread. It's based on a larger image from the Battlefront website.

Now I wouldn't be shocked if that somehow WAS the cover. It just looks too good imo.

I'm hoping for 60fps on consoles, but I realistically can't see it sadly. I would be quite weird to be the only big FPS to be 30fps on consoles this Holiday season :(

feli

Unless EatChildren made a cover that is 100% identical to the official one, they took it from this thread. It's based on a larger image from the Battlefront website.

Yes, I have seen it.

BTW sorry, it looked official to me :(

Woorloog

Banned
It's a (presumably) first-person shooter releasing in 2015. It'll have aiming down sights.

That's what i'm fearing.
Would like to play a Star Wars game but ADS is an instant and absolute turn-off for me. Ah, well, i'll be saving money (quite a bit, considering i don't have a PS4 or Xbone, or PC capable of running the game).

I'm hoping for 60fps on consoles, but I realistically can't see it sadly. I would be quite weird to be the only big FPS to be 30fps on consoles this Holiday season :(

im hoping for a Killzone style 30fps single player mode with more visual punch and then a 60fps multiplayer mode

i want my SP experience to be epic as shit visually. Just keep the framerate smooth and we are good to go.

Merc_

I hope someone's saving all of these for after release cause jesus are people gullible

the game will not look like the video and it won't look like that screenshot on consoles

Seriously, the meltdowns are going to be great. I can't wait for the excuses to start flying.

i-Lo

Congrats dude, you're the last one boarding the star on my shift! Lord Vader ordered me to take a nap so I can concentrate on my exam tomorrow.

It'd be great if anyone could take over the counter. Just drop me a PM and an update with the current version as well as the post number of the last person that entered.

zMgq1Ip.jpg

(last one in: SargerusBR #655 )

Not possible now, sorry!

This is the way I imagine those folks whose avatars litter the beautiful face of that monstrosity:

tyDBYhm.gif

November 17th? So they want in before black friday.

I have a feeling, and it's nothing but a feeling, that this game is going to be busted as hell at release.

JDHarbs

November 17th? So they want in before black friday.

I have a feeling, and it's nothing but a feeling, that this game is going to be busted as hell at release.
Technically, they were given an extended amount of time to work on it after the Force Awakens delay from Harrison's injury on set. If anything, it will be in much better shape at launch than it would have been.

Emedan

Storm troopers are amateurish professional hip shooters, of course there can't be no ADS, honestly there should be a 95% miss ratio

im hoping for a Killzone style 30fps single player mode with more visual punch and then a 60fps multiplayer mode

i want my SP experience to be epic as shit visually. Just keep the framerate smooth and we are good to go.

I don't mind the single player being 30fps with "all the bells and whistles" and multiplayer being 60fps. I would admit though that Destiny was actually smooth for a 30ps game and played quite well competitively. Same with Halo on previous generation, but I'm not sure how most consumers would feel going back to 30fps FPS competitive multiplayer after all the major competitive FPS games went to 60fps this gen. Luckily for EA the marketing for Battlefront would likely trump anything negative :)

Congrats dude, you're the last one boarding the star on my shift! Lord Vader ordered me to take a nap so I can concentrate on my exam tomorrow.

It'd be great if anyone could take over the counter. Just drop me a PM and an update with the current version as well as the post number of the last person that entered.

zMgq1Ip.jpg

(last one in: SargerusBR #655 )

Not possible now, sorry!

Put me on that moon space station.
Or anyone really.

Tookay

Technically, they were given an extended amount of time to work on it after the Force Awakens delay from Harrison's injury on set. If anything, it will be in much better shape at launch than it would have been.

I doubt this was ever planned for summer 2015. It was likely always going to be EA's big "fall" game.

Just, instead of coinciding with the release of the Bluray/DVD, they get the pleasure of riding off the theater premiere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom