• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic [Releasing Date: Dec 20 NA/EU - NDA Lifted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

I wish this game was a combination of what it is already is planetside, and then used Eve online mechanics for space. Eve online is really fun from what I played, but I don't want to spend the whole game in a space ship.

LowParry

Gvaz said:
There shouldn't be an nda in the first place imo

At this point with so much leaked information, pics and videos, the NDA should be dropped. People need to know how good this game is.

LowParry

Been reading about something on Buddy Keys being sent out? At least that's been mentioned over at the MMO site on their forum. If this is true, hook a brotha up? :D

CcrooK said:
Been reading about something on Buddy Keys being sent out? At least that's been mentioned over at the MMO site on their forum. If this is true, hook a brotha up? :D

If true I would love a code (and the giver of course)

CcrooK said:

Supposedly being sent out at 12:00 CST.

I'd really like a key, too. I've been signed up since the first day game testing was available...and no luck.

I've not received anything, and there's no mention of it on the beta forums (though BioWare barely post there anyway).

Surely buddy keys would just end up on ebay anyway?

LowParry

HotHamWater said:
I've not received anything, and there's no mention of it on the beta forums (though BioWare barely post there anyway).

Surely buddy keys would just end up on ebay anyway?

Chances are, yeah. But I haven't seen real confirmation yet. Just keep an eye out.

aett

SuperAwesome said:
Supposedly being sent out at 12:00 CST.

I'd really like a key, too. I've been signed up since the first day game testing was available...and no luck.

Ditto. I don't know ANYONE playing the beta, so I'm not gonna hold my breath. :\

Arnie

Been signed up since day one and I still don't have a key. Don't know anyone with the beta either, if anyone gets a buddy key I'd gladly give it a nice home.

Raide

I would like an invite if one goes spare. Despite my negativity towards the game, I enjoy trying out new MMO's to see what else developers bring to the table.

Emitan

THVJ6.png

Hixx

Billychu said:

Hnnnrgh. To beg or not to beg. Play the game fresh or to play it ASAP.

I've tried to stay away from reading about the game to keep my hype manageable but its impossible when betas come round. Fuck.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love a buddy key, fellow TOR gaffers. I'm from the EU and there's no love over here at the moment :( Please help a fellow player (and others here) out.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
HixxSAFC said:
When begging becomes a large issue a seperate thread is usually created.

That will probably be the best thing is there's quite a few requests that come up during this thread. It's a shame the beta's not been opened for many people on here but hopefully this can change that to a fair extent. I've been waiting on this game for like, forever, but it's definitely worth the wait when it comes out.

Ferny

Czar and myself should most definitely get one first just to make sure we can have the best GAF guilds on day one (worth a shot). It will also give me a chance to sway him towards to Empire like I know he's been wanting to lol.

Derwind

My fellow TOR Gaffer's, I'm a simple man, I never ask for much and can always be counted on to give a helping hand to my compatriots and comrades in need. Please do me this one service.

begging-o.gif

"Send a buddy key my way..........buddy"

edit; Fuck you Sn4ke_911.... >_<

bjaelke

There would be something on the beta forum if there was any truth to this rumor. Maybe they're planning it for the future, but there's nothing going on now.

CzarTim

bjaelke said:
There would be something on the beta forum if there was any truth to this rumor. Maybe they're planning it for the future, but there's nothing going on now.
Agreed. Made no sense for this to happen on a Sunday.

Ferny73 said:
Czar and myself should most definitely get one first just to make sure we can have the best GAF guilds on day one (worth a shot). It will also give me a chance to sway him towards to Empire like I know he's been wanting to lol.
Tempt me all you want, I will not fall.

kunu

And so this turns into a beta key begging thread... :p

But I would love one if they actually do go out today. Help out a poor junior member :)

Wrong thread.

Still nothing on the buddy code front, an IRL friend will probably want one, but if I happen to get more I'll share them on GAF.

bjaelke

HotHamWater said:
Wrong thread.

Still nothing on the buddy code front, an IRL friend will probably want one, but if I happen to get more I'll share them on GAF.
I can make your junior tag go away!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Billychu said:
I like how you deleted your post because it was in the wrong thread and then put it back with a fuckhuge image :lol

Haha, it's not that bad size of an image (then again I am using a 25 inch Monitor screen) and is satisfactory for viewing than being over the top :lol:

I'm preying this friend code invitation is true though, it's the only MMO I will ever invest in.

Darklord

Banned
I might as well throw it out there for a buddy key. Come on mang! I'm one of the top contributors to the giantbomb TOR page. That counts as something...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom