• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Mairu

So I guess this means Thorzain will win one more tournament then become irrelevant. Like Huk and Idra

I'm not a fan of either players but this statement makes no sense considering Idra's been on EG for the entirety of his SC2 career and Huk's pretty much always the top placing foreigner at MLG. You might as well say every foreigner is irrelevant if you're putting Huk in that category

iT9HuDMxknoYi.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I knew Thorzain and InControl had something special together.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I know scoots has to protect his brand but they are the Yankees of SC2 Esports. People hate the team and the players that join the team.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nasl3's website has sold out.
mrbitter says they will be adding additional seats for more tickets.

but if you're part of team ontario-gaf, get those tickets sooner than later!

Mairu

balance changes are final too it looks like, in effect tomorrow

On May 10, after a brief maintenance period in each region, the following balance changes will take effect globally:
Protoss

Observer build time decreased from 40 to 30 seconds

Zerg

Overlord movement speed increased from 0.4687 to 0.586
Queen anti-ground weapon attack range increased from 3 to 5

Again, to be clear, these changes will take effect after a short maintenance in each region is complete, and neither a patch nor any other special action will be required to experience them in-game.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5393885/Balance_Update_-_51012-5_9_2012#blog

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I guess I like obs time better. For those times in a PvP and the dude went DTs and I need need to proxy a robo somewhere to build an obs!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Enjoy the patch, boys :3! How fast is 30 seconds with chrono boost? 15?

Yoshichan

I'll advertise your stream :_:!

Keikaku

Choice quotes here

Stork: SC1 and 2 have different characteristics, and whatever the GSL players say, I don't think I'm at the level to agree with them on that point. The key is how fast one can adapt to a new style of game. I know that players practice a lot on ladder, and though I might occasionally meet a SC2 player there, I feel like I'm lacking a lot compared to them.

Flash: In my heart, I'd love to catch up in three months, but realistically I think it will take a year. If I want to reach my SC1 level of skill, I think it will take 2~3 years.

Mairu

Choice quotes here

deserves to be quoted twice, and then again after every proleague match that way no one gets surprised that the level of skill is not what some people have imagined :p
Flash: In my heart, I'd love to catch up in three months, but realistically I think it will take a year. If I want to reach my SC1 level of skill, I think it will take 2~3 years.

Yoshichan

Deserves to be quoted yet another time.

Striek

I can't fathom what would take a year to catch up on. Certainly not macro or micro, and a year is a hell of a long time to take to learn strategy/the metagame.

Top Bottom