• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

It's true, given how mmr works a win streak on the korean server is no bigger achievement than a win streak on any other server, but oh well.

The point doesnt matter? he is insinuating that I was saying to try to look bigger or something. Why would I mention diamond if I wanted to make it look different? And even then why does it even matter?

Why is it a big deal if I'm happy about something I did in starcraft, and post about it in a starcraft thread?

You guys need to get your shit in check. What is the point of coming to this thread if you can't even talk about your own achievements?

Sorry I offended you panda, but seriously you gotta realize how retarded you sound even pointing it out.

gg

Snowman

The point doesnt matter? he is insinuating that I was saying to try to look bigger or something. Why would I mention diamond if I wanted to make it look different? And even then why does it even matter?

Why is it a big deal if I'm happy about something I did in starcraft, and post about it in a starcraft thread?

You guys need to get your shit in check. What is the point of coming to this thread if you can't even talk about your own achievements?

Sorry I offended you panda, but seriously you gotta realize how retarded you sound even pointing it out.

gg

You ended your post with gg?

gg

Edit: Seriously though, panda was just saying a win streak is just the same on any server so what difference does it make?

The point of coming in this thread is to talk about this week's drama and shit as well as complaining about balance, obviously.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
im in mcdonalds, eating a burger while reading this fight.

gg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
you play tennis?

gg

Yoshichan

i would love to play tennis ._.

You ended your post with gg?

gg

Edit: Seriously though, panda was just saying a win streak is just the same on any server so what difference does it make?

The point of coming in this thread is to talk about this week's drama and shit as well as complaining about balance, obviously.

I had to end it with an offensive gg ofcourse bro~

Sorry for the late replies I'm playing ladder than tabbing back into this thread between games.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
These arguments

DXIbO.gif

Vodh

I know I'm late to the party, but... Srsly guys? I mean, sure, the server doesn't really matter when it comes to the win streak, sure, except without it the league doesn't really matter either ~.~

Edit: gg.

EscapingJail, the thing I like about your avatar is that she looks like she doesn't have any makeup on, maybe just woke up, and is ready for morning sex.
smugdon.png

The thing I don't like: she looks cross eyed. I've never seen a crossed eyed Asian person before
damna.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
EscapingJail, the thing I like about your avatar is that she looks like she doesn't have any makeup on, maybe just woke up, and is ready for morning sex.
smugdon.png

The thing I don't like: she looks cross eyed. I've never seen a crossed eyed Asian person before
damna.png

She looks 14 bro lol

Holden

Apprently all new features from HOTS is going to be also on WoL including Resuming from replay, clan, global play, multiplayer replay viewing and unranked matchmaking.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ill probably post the new OT tonight. Quick get some OT titles out there before I pick something worse than the one we have now! :p

Top Bottom