• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Now I am at the point in New Vegas where main quests are not working (managed to work around it but not with the choices I had planned) and other quests are kind of weird because I didn't do them in the order that the game wanted me to. Good times.

The whole 30 days leaked fairly early. https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/5eneuh/ubisoftuplay_30_days_of_gifts/
Day 1 (Today - 24/11) : Rayman Classic on Mobile: Android - iOS
Day 2 (25/11) : 30% off Ubisoft Games
Day 3 (26/11) : Exclusive Collection of E3 2016 Cards
Day 4 (27/11) : Ubi30 Exclusive GIF
Day 5 (28/11) : For Honor GIFs
Day 6 (29/11) : Ubi30 360 Image
Day 7 (30/11) : Just Dance Greeting Card
Day 8 (01/12) : Ubisoft DIY Advent Calendar
Day 9 (02/12) : Steep Wallpaper
Day 10 (03/12) : Exclusive Digital Posters from E3 2016
Day 11 (04/12) : Rabbids Holiday Goodies
Day 12 (05/12) : WWW Wallpaper
Day 13 (06/12) : Ubisoft Cocktail recipes
Day 14 (07/12) : Free Assassin's Creed 3 on PC
Day 15 (08/12) : Ubisoft Wrapping Paper
Day 16 (09/12) : 300 games Giveaway: 300 copies of 3 of the latest Ubisoft titles (1 game per person, first come first serve)
Day 17 (10/12) : Watch_Dogs 2 Wallpaper
Day 18 (11/12) : Ubisoft gift tags
Day 19 (12/12) : Ubisoft Dessert recipes
Day 20 (13/12) : Ghost Recon GIFs
Day 21 (14/12) : Wallpaper for mobile
Day 22 (15/12) : Free Prince of Persia on PC
Day 23 (16/12) : Free Rayman Legends on PC​​
Day 24 (17/12) : Free Splinter Cell on PC​
Day 25 (18/12) : Free The Crew on PC​
Day 26 (19/12) : Rayman GIF
Day 27 (20/12) : Steep GIF
Day 28 (21/12) : Exclusive 2017 Digital Holiday Cards
Day 29 (22/12) : Ubi30 Wallpaper
Day 30 (23/12) : Ubisoft Holiday decorations

KarmaCow

What is the most stable Nvidia driver at the moment? I haven't been really following it deeply but I keep hearing about how the latest Nvidia drivers being borked.

Minor performance optimizations.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Parsnip

So I bought that cheap Lichdom Battlemage, and turns out I already own it.
Have owned it for almost 2 years now it seems.
why-why-why-why.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Parsnip, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

TIS-100 -- MB-3E541C3B4FE50F31 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom Battlemage -- MB-63264B6907A8CC81 - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.

t1480538917z1.png

Ascheroth

Now that November is essentially over, I wonder when we'll get an announcement for the yearly SEGA port. Will it even be this year still?
It's a little frustrating when you know there's *something* cooking, but there's no concrete info. Though on the other hand keeping the announcement close to the release means less waiting once it happens.

bbd23

wow I did not know steep was actually coming out this year...in 2 days!. I thought it was a 2017 title or something

Tizoc

Now that November is essentially over, I wonder when we'll get an announcement for the yearly SEGA port. Will it even be this year still?
It's a little frustrating when you know there's *something* cooking, but there's no concrete info. Though on the other hand keeping the announcement close to the release means less waiting once it happens.

Maybe it'll be announced by PSX '16.
Honestly at this rate, they're likely working on too many projects to announce when those projects are ready for release. Optimization takes time ya know.

wow I did not know steep was actually coming out this year...in 2 days!. I thought it was a 2017 title or something

I haven't heard or seen anything about it until now.

It looks pretty nuts. I hope it's as good as it can be, because I'll be interested in it. On sale, of course.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-3D0C88F0F8F14AE2 - Taken by Purkake4

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Purkake4

Banned
So what's the start date for the Christmas sale? Really hoping for some different deals, otherwise Valve needs to space their sales out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom