• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't enough anime here lately

Mangagamer has a VN licensing survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T2h8KPUsEvXlxYCDA_EdLOWTCu15b_P5LhL5FuF1LlM/viewform

CaJL172UEAAK8ss.jpg:orig

And you can't say shit because it's relevant to the thread

Done but you probably won't like my answers.

giphy.gif

Pachimari

Is Disgaea 1 any good though?

I loved the Disgaea 5 demo on PS4 and spent hours on it, but how's the original, that is coming to PC now?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
send it to bus, it should still be in your sent messages folder unless you delete them

The likelihood of Morningbus featuring a game like Tales of Symphonia in an OP is pretty much 0.

Parsnip

After X and XII, my expectations for XIII were low. It ended up being a fantastic game for me and I put it in with my "high" tier of FF games. No clue how XIII-2 and XIII-3 are, haven't gotten to them yet. Something about the way FFXIII-2 was made kind of puts me off as I had no interest in playing as the new guy and Lightning's sister and I really have never been a fan of the Pokemon style monster capture/skill gameplay in the series (which I believe was first seen with Gau in FFVI, maybe?... you could do some bad shit to the game if you used Relm to paint Gau when he returned from Leap command... I ended up borking my game/save file with that. :lol).

13-2 is a better game than 13 in every way I can think of.
And it turns out Serah is actually infinitely more interesting lead character than Lightning.
Also Mog is great.

Kupo!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
At this point I'd say go ahead and make the new thread except then everyone would totally miss out on my sweet Tales of Symphonia review I sent MRORANGE

and my xcom 2 one :(

Also let's wait and see if he posts it tonight otherwise you know what to do morningbus, I'llse nd you my xcom 2 thing in a PM also.

Jawmuncher

13-2 is a better game than 13 in every way I can think of.
And it turns out Serah is actually infinitely more interesting lead character than Lightning.
Also Mog is great.

Kupo!
I still don't see it. The only positive for XIII-2 is that it had more side quests. Having to play Pokemon for your third team members was needless busy work. Not to mention to time travel story made even less sense than XIII.

Endruen

I just watched a Game Grumps let's play of Slime Rancher and oh my god it's so damn cute!!!! It looks like a neat game, added to my wishlist.

Vamphuntr

First screenshots from the new Yacht map coming to Rainbow Six: Siege this Tuesday:

[IMG.]http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/fr-FR/game/rainbow6/siege/R6-game-info-map-yacht-02_236384.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/fr-FR/game/rainbow6/siege/R6-game-info-map-yacht-03_236385.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/fr-FR/game/rainbow6/siege/R6-game-info-map-yacht-04_236386.jpg[/IMG]

Should have went with Borealis to troll Half Life fans.

Eila

Damn, it's going to be hard resist the Disgaea temptation at that price.
I meant to wait until it went on sale. Shame there's no pre-order discount, would've been insta buy otherwise.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Disgaea... as in the first one... as in the only one I played and there have been many years and other ones since...

GcrjCjX.gif

Arthea

Disgaea... as in the first one... as in the only one I played and there have been many years and other ones since...

http://i.imgur.com/GcrjCjX.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

well this one will be the last [SPOILER]on PC[/SPOILER] if it won't sell, so there is that

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
At this point I'd say go ahead and make the new thread except then everyone would totally miss out on my sweet Tales of Symphonia review I sent MRORANGE

The likelihood of Morningbus featuring a game like Tales of Symphonia in an OP is pretty much 0.

He doesn't have a choice :D He needs recommendations :D

No, I don't.

But I am nothing if not a benevolent God-king. If you could, jshackles, please send through your TiS review. I've already received Spirited's XCom review.

Mr. Orange officially has until I'm done throwing together the OT to post the thread.

Arthea

No, I don't.

But I am nothing if not a benevolent God-king. If you could, jshackles, please send through your TiS review. I've already received Spirited's XCom review.

Mr. Orange officially has until I'm done throwing together the OT to post the thread.

can't wait for your OP, will never forgive you if no Dang/despair banner, nevar!
I don't care that you don't care about it, btw, justice must prevail

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No, I don't.

Sent good sir

c830e54f7713fc2712d100c9c60af45c.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Morningbus will probably devote the entire thread to The 10th International Philosophy of Computer Games Conference to be held in Malta later this year anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom