• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon in Metal Gear has never been consistent while under Kojima. He kinda just does what he wants and tries to figure out how to make it fit later.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Yes, Jaden.

Please understand.

Yvc1lwG.gif

Grief.exe

i still don't understand why the witcher dlc doesn't just automatically update. they should just patch that stuff into the game, i shouldn't have to manually download them.

This may be irrelevant since the advent of gog galaxy, but this may be done in this manner for parity with Gog's website.

dex3108

Silence The Whispered World 2 CG Trailer by Daedalic Entertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykP_SpXB4nc

Return to The Whispered World in Silence!
Accompany Noah a teenager, who lost his little sister Renie in the hazardous real world and now hopes to find her again in Silence. His quest leads him to another visually impressive and emotional adventure, where players get to solve plenty of mysteries surrounding Noah, his sister and the dreamscapes of Silence.

Silence - The Whispered World 2 is scheduled for release in early 2016 for PC and Mac.

Hektor

Just breezed trough her story in a single session. Fantastic narrative experiment, you should give it a try if you like such things. It only cost 5 bucks.

gar3

Hi all - I have taken a few codes from very generous posters here over the past year so it's time I start handing some out as well. I'll post a few every other week as I collect 'em from various past bundles and such. Enjoy and thanks again for having such a great thread!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gar3, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ulgzbKC.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Chester (Desura) -- MB-E1B2F734B00B15D6 - Taken by SSPssp
Gunship! -- MB-C578AC018B807E7F - Taken by nightstorm
ulgzbKC.png
Koala Kids (Desura) -- MB-910F5A1A45C90915 - Taken by lochen
Slave Zero -- MB-DE38802E35616CB4 - Taken by PunishedSnake

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mystery Triad -- MB-8DEC0DF89D5AF8D9 - Taken by gurm3n

GaussTek

Lol, I was so sleepy last night that I missed out about the new thread. I was just F5ing, saying "mmm, no new posts, must be getting late or something" :p

Anyway, not really looking forward to anything this month. Shiness looks pretty interesting, but being Early Access... I think I'll just wait a bit longer to try it out heh

Ozium

Lol, I was so sleepy last night that I missed out about the new thread. I was just F5ing, saying "mmm, no new posts, must be getting late or something" :p

Anyway, not really looking forward to anything this month. Shiness looks pretty interesting, but being Early Access... I think I'll just wait a bit longer to try it out heh

cuz Early Access = shit confirmed.

m i rite?

32° in the shade. I am melting.
Happy Canada Day my fellow Canadian SteamGaffers!
Congrats. Quick, tell me one thing you love about Canada!
http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com/?

MGSV survey.

SPOILER There's a section on "How do you feel about Konami?".
I did my part!

zctjCYs.png

This kinda confused me. Does this mean there are only those two areas?
Repost because it was late and new thread and it's a good price:

[DeutschGAF] Blops 2 10,90€ http://www.gameliebe.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-steam-download-online-kaufen.html They also have Blops 1 for 9,90€. And that's before using 10%13Z for -10%.
I got BLOPS2 for Zombie mode. Never played it before.

To my shame I couldn't understand how it's supposed to work?! CoD literally was too complicated for me.
Does anyone actually use Steam Broadcasting? I've been looking for Quiplash games tonight, and found 1 guy on Steam streaming to 6 people, and 3 people on Twitch streaming to dozens each.
I do. But I have it set up as "friends can request watching you play", so it doesn't show in public community tab.
No one ever watches though 😓

GaussTek

cuz Early Access = shit confirmed.

m i rite?

Haha, not always, but this one being just 70% completed, might as well just wait a couple or months or something, even if it's still EA.

Well, at least devs are being honest about what is missing! lol

Is AK really going to be re-released fall 2015, ot is it just the time window until they fix it and it may re-release sooner?

I'm curious, has it been confirmed that street fighter 5 is only 12 characters or is that a rumor? $60 is a lot of money for only 12 characters and the little content street fighter normally has. I was expecting it to be like 30 or 40.

Messiah

I'm curious, has it been confirmed that street fighter 5 is only 12 characters or is that a rumor? $60 is a lot of money for only 12 characters and the little content street fighter normally has. I was expecting it to be like 30 or 40.

I think the rumor is 12 returning characters and 4 new. So a total of 16 fighters. Depending on how many clones they include I think this is good number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom