• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
it also uses tags when searching so like if stupid arthea here names her ass "suikoder" in steam i can just tag as "arthea" and search that and have a life apart from memorizing stupid other names

so like always i'm here to spread knowledge and wisdom to y'all

Arthea is a girl?! Holy flark!

What else don't I know about SteamGAF?!

zkylon

zkylewd
like people calling you "she"? that shit gets old fast, unless you are 12 and think its funny
what's this about?

i sometimes mix em up, it's not a big deal :/

edit: hard to track who's what and i'd rather not assume anything, that's all there's to it

Tellaerin

jbqyRaiMZbaoql.bmp

Get in line ladies, there is plenty to go around.

Shit, man. Arcade Gannon's really buffed up since the New Vegas days. >.>

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what's this about?

i sometimes mix em up, it's not a big deal :/

edit: hard to track who's what and i'd rather not assume anything, that's all there's to it

its not what you say, its what people refer YOU as lol. Ive seen you refered as male and female,and then male...and then female. Like Salsa...and just like Salsa, its equally annoying. Its the type of shit that would never happen in real life, only on the internet.

You could say "well does it matter?" and I guess not, except in the sense when I say he or she, I like to be correct, like I would in real life :p

MUnited83

For you.
Here, I wrote a handy guide to help people correctly indentifying the poster's gender.

Is the name of the poster "SalsaShark"? Then it's a girl.

Is the name of the poster not "SalsaShark"? Then it's a boy.

Unfallible logic, never failed me once.

zkylon

zkylewd
its not what you say, its what people refer YOU as lol. Ive seen you refered as male and female,and then male...and then female. Like Salsa...and just like Salsa, its equally annoying. Its the type of shit that would never happen in real life, only on the internet.

You could say "well does it matter?" and I guess not, except in the sense when I say he or she, I like to be correct, like I would in real life :p

you can call me zkylon :>

i like being mysterious

sorry if that just annoys you more

(i do like walking simulators tho)

(and fallout)

Shit, man. Arcade Gannon's really buffed up since the New Vegas days. >.>
or if you assume that dai is set during the middle ages arcade really let himself go :p

protip: girls don't use hot anime avatars.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you can call me zkylon :>

i like being mysterious

sorry if that just annoys you more

or if you assume that dai is set during the middle ages arcade really let himself go :p

ill just go with what riomaa said and assume you are in fact, a dude. And its not what I call you thats a problem, its when I want to say for example:

"Oh Zkylon likes that game? well he...err...she...err...Zkylon is wrong and is stupid" get my drift?

zkylon

zkylewd
ill just go with what riomaa said and assume you are in fact, a dude. And its not what I call you thats a problem, its when I want to say for example:

"Oh Zkylon likes that game? well he...err...she...err...Zkylon is wrong and is stupid" get my drift?

cool

just don't capitalize my name

Rhaknar

cool

just don't capitalize my name

I will always capitalize your name because Im not a caveman and names are capitalized

like Lashman or Corrosivefrost. just because you are lazy bastards when creating your nickname doesnt mean I wont write properly :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Far Cry 4 is now playable everywhere save for Japan, if anybody here was waiting for it to unlock.

Tellaerin

I will always capitalize your name because Im not a caveman and names are capitalized

like Lashman or Corrosivefrost. just because you are lazy bastards when creating your nickname doesnt mean I wont write properly :p

Says the man who can't be arsed to use punctuation. ; )

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

calls people lazy
only punctuation mark used in emoticon

zkylon

zkylewd
Are you lashman now?
funny i always thought it was iashman

like capital i

how do you pronounce it
like zky

and then lon

but together

i just like the shape of it better

the z goes all crazy when capitalized

Far Cry 4 is now playable everywhere save for Japan, if anybody here was waiting for it to unlock.

lol why not japan

Yakkue

Managed to finish chapter 7 of Valkyria Chronicles yesterday.
The game is a lot of fun, but I just wonder if my tank is supposed to be incredibly bad at hitting everything (even if it's right in front of it and would be impossible to miss) or if I'm doing something wrong? Kind of frustrating.

Lain

I tried to play Hunted: The Demon's Forge but the game doesn't even really start. All I manage to get it this:

sXhb.png

A quick look at the Steam forum for the game says to start offline because of the removal of gamespy, but it did nothing for me. Anyone has encountered this problem or has an idea of what could be wrong?

Rhaknar

The game is a lot of fun, but I just wonder if my tank is supposed to be incredibly bad at hitting everything (even if it's right in front of it and would be impossible to miss) or if I'm doing something wrong? Kind of frustrating.

the only think youre doing wrong is assuming the game is fair, and the game isnt fair in chapter 7, now that you passed it, you can enjoy the game again

zkylon

zkylewd
you can pronounce it however you want, just write it right :p

it's an srpg so i think it would be unrealistic if you hit 9 out of 10 of your 90% chance to hit attacks. specially if they're crucial shots

that's just the way it works

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This is why I could never be trusted to be a mod.

First thing I'd do would be to correct it to Zyklon (zigh-kl-awn) like how the lord intended.

Second thing would be to ban him so he can't complain about it.

Third thing would be to ban myself to hide the evidence.

ok Morningbus.

M.

not m.

M.

Dear god you didn't even capitalize the first letter of the first and third sentences.

This is the moment I've been training for all my life.

Rhaknar

Ive always said (in my head) Zkylon, like Skylon but with a Z.

Maybe because I don't know what a Zyklon is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom