• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Code:
[IMG]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/439488240798558456/C9F518C4BE76F9F9D0585376530E47468B31F03D/[/IMG]

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
image.php

Who is this loser?
The happiest bloke in F1
Daniel Riccairdo

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You guys are forgetting the only award that matters, the prestigious SteamGAF GOTY award.

I suddenly can't run SFV at a stable 60 FPS, despite having played it perfectly fine earlier this week. Now it just hovers around 55-59 with occasional stuttering. I have tried rebooting, unplugging my external sound-card, updating drivers, resetting all settings (for the game and in the Nvidia control panel), and nothing helped. Obduction still runs fine, however, and that seems to be quite a bit more intensive than SFV.

Have anyone else run into something like this?

Uzzy

Furthermore, 'Most Anticipated' awards are nothing more than awards for successful marketing gimmicks and feeds into the odious hype culture that does quite a bit of damage to gaming as a whole.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Furthermore, 'Most Anticipated' awards are nothing more than awards for successful marketing gimmicks and feeds into the odious hype culture that does quite a bit of damage to gaming as a whole.

This guy knows what's up.

kagamin

Pretty much, I weigh a game's worth very little in terms of how much people are excited for it.

yuraya

Uncharted will most likely win GAF GOTY. Tho it would be amazing if DS3 wins it. That would be 2 years in a row FROM takes GAF's soul. They are an amazing dev.

Lets not forget all that over hyped Nintendo stuff and DA:I robbed Dark Souls 2 in 2014.

From Software should very well be atop 3 years in a row now.

Uncharted will most likely win GAF GOTY. Tho it would be amazing if DS3 wins it. That would be 2 years in a row FROM takes GAF's soul. They are an amazing dev.

Lets not forget all that over hyped Nintendo stuff and DA:I robbed Dark Souls 2 in 2014.

From Software should very well be atop 3 years in a row now.

Watch_Dogs 2 has GOTY on lock.

Would be interesting to see how the demographic on NeoGaf is in terms of platforms most played/mained by users. Only logical that certain platforms dominate, if they dominate the statistics.

Would be interesting to see how the demographic on NeoGaf is in terms of platforms most played/mained by users. Only logical that certain platforms dominate, if they dominate the statistics.

I'm sure some data can be gained by users avatars, I know I think less of people that have anime avatars, unless they are properly censored like yours of course :)

EDIT: I was just joking of course, about 3/4 of this thread has anime avatars and all of you are good peoples.

kagamin

Just for reference let's see the stats for me:
Primary Platform: PC
Secondary Platform: 3DS
The rest in order from left to right: Vita, Wii U, Mobile (I like playing Starlight Stage even though I get terrible framerates okay?)

mp1990

Banned
Just for reference let's see the stats for me:
Primary Platform: PC
Secondary Platform: 3DS
The rest in order from left to right: Vita, Wii U, Mobile (I like playing Starlight Stage even though I get terrible framerates okay?)

Mine are the same (although I might consider my Wii U as a primary platform). This can't be a coincidence... we're made for each other.

I'm sure some data can be gained by users avatars, I know I think less of people that have anime avatars, unless they are properly censored like yours of course :)

EDIT: I was just joking of course, about 3/4 of this thread has anime avatars and all of you are good peoples.
Too late now. I've got my eyes on you bub!
glez2sB.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I did say I wanted Shadow of Mordor to end, but I didn't think it would be such a lack luster ending. No clever fight, no real story moment, just bad stealth followed by same mindless combat for speedy results and sub-bar sequel hook.

Is the DLC worth trying out for variation or just more of the same? I forgot I actually had it.

Levyne

Banned
I did say I wanted Shadow of Mordor to end, but I didn't think it would be such a lack luster ending. No clever fight, no real story moment, just bad stealth followed by same mindless combat for speedy results and sub-bar sequel hook.

Is the DLC worth trying out for variation or just more of the same? I forgot I actually had it.

It's more of the same.

And yea, the ending is so, so awful.

Nzyme32

My GOTY thus far for Steam is a bit of a battle between

The Witness
Doom
Stellaris
Stardew Valley

I haven't played enough of so many other games to go as far as calling them GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom