• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats the deal with Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force (the latest)? Im seeing you dotn need the first because this one is much better and in fact replays parts of the first, is this true?

anyone?

Sarcasm

So what gives with this:

deadsquy2.png

Why can't I complete my bundle?

MUnited83

For you.
I mention it in the OP :V
To be fair it's completely wrong. Spain to China gifting should work without issues. And the gift restriction is when a game is more than 10% cheaper in the country is being gifted from, which is quite different from "no gifting whatsoever"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vanilla nay, With Horizon very much yay.

holy what? I loved FO4 vanilla (thats right, fight me I dont care,I'll bite your nose off), this sounds awesome for a replay which I've been kinda thinking about doing.

Airan

Rolled with the Doom + Steam Controller bundle. Hope the controller is good. My Xbone's D-pad has the dreaded double/triple click and the DualShock 4 sticks feel uncomfortable after prolonged use.

Rolled with the Doom + Steam Controller bundle. Hope the controller is good. My Xbone's D-pad has the dreaded double/triple click and the DualShock 4 sticks feel uncomfortable after prolonged use.

It's definitely different, but if it clicks with you, you'll really love it. It enables me to play a lot of games on my projector I wouldn't be able to play with keyboard and mouse, like Dragon Age Origins or System Shock 2.

madjoki

Why can't I complete my bundle?

Because it's not complete the set bundle, but purchase together.
Those work like old packages, but are easier for publishers to maintain. (no extra copies after removal of gifting, before that you could buy as gift and activate what needed).

Sotha_Sil

Got a mix of games I haven't played and games I want to replay due to poor console performance (at least compared to PC).

Age of Empires 3
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 4
TES 4: Oblivion
TES 3: Morrowind
Dishonored 2
The Evil Within
Alpha Protocol
Alien Isolation
MGSV Ground Zeroes

I had $10 already gifted to me so under $100 for what amounts to possibly years worth of diverse gaming for me is a tough offer to beat. Did not pull the trigger on Nier Automata, Dark Souls 3, and R6 Siege.

Dezzy

If I didn't really like Pillars of Eternity due to the conbat, is there still a chance I might like Tyranny or Torment: ToN? Even if it isn't much different, I can get passed it if the exploration and atmosphere is interesting enough.

Tizoc

To be fair it's completely wrong. Spain to China gifting should work without issues. And the gift restriction is when a game is more than 10% cheaper in the country is being gifted from, which is quite different from "no gifting whatsoever"

Aha thanks, I'll keep that in mind in the future :3

I'm looking for a good Metroidvania, ideally without any rogue-like or Souls-like features. I don't want randomly generated levels and I don't want to lose my shit when I die, just a straight up "start here, go there, here are some power ups" type of game. Any recommendations? I already have Guacamelee.

Ori and the Blind Forest
Cave Story+
Axiom Verge
Hollow Knight
Dust an Elysian Tail
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Rhaknar

Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel
Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force
Squarecells
Stories The Path of Destiny
Stories of Bethem: Full Moon
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

39.86€ out of 40.25€ I had in the wallet from card moneys, so I'm good.

Kinda considering PUBG here thanks to that GMG voucher, but idk. I dunno how fun it is solo and I don't have many irl friends playing it it seems. Steamgaf regulars, you guys even play it?

So..ARMA 3. I've been intrigued for a while and recently being addicted to PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds had me go back to check it since it seems to be where a lot of popular, now standalone games, spawned from.

It seems a bit complicated. Is it worth it? If so, is APEX mandatory or could I get by with just the base game?

lazerfox

So I'm getting Hitman and Trails the 3rd. I want to get one more game but I'm not sure which one.

Choice is between Firewatch, Hyper Light Drifer, Hollow Knight and Nex Machina.

Kinda considering PUBG here thanks to that GMG voucher, but idk. I dunno how fun it is solo and I don't have many irl friends playing it it seems. Steamgaf regulars, you guys even play it?

It's amazing solo if your a competitive person. Got my heart racing several times. That said it's still early access and a bit janky sometimes. I'd say go for it and see if you like it. Thank Gaben for refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom