• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

TDLink

Are the 12 Vita characters coming to the PC version?

Unconfirmed but I would expect them in there as DLC like the console versions instead of there from the start since the PC version comes out a lot closer to the console release.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
The "Vita characters" are also going to be released as DLC for the console versions. It is pretty likely they will all be out before the Vita version is released as well.

Confirmed though? I'm in the wait camp myself until it I am guaranteed this knowledge.

TDLink

Confirmed though? I'm in the wait camp myself until it I am guaranteed this knowledge.

Yoshinori Ono confirmed it yesterday on Cross Assault. More details on them are coming in April but yes, he definitely confirmed the 12 are coming to consoles.

Degen

I hope you guys like command throws because it's pretty much all I'll be doing

UMVC3gaf vs SSF4gaf ft1000 let's go

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You can't even handle me in a shit talk battle, you won't scratch me in this game. Kappa

Well I don't want to get banned now :)

People seem to not think before they post before a major fighting game gets released and get sent to the HFIL because of it. See: the cross assault thread.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Well I don't want to get banned now :)

People seem to not think before they post before a major fighting game gets released and get sent to the HFIL because of it. See: the cross assault thread.

Aww take my bait :p

Can't wait for the game though. This is the first fighting game I've been honestly excited for since GGAC, like I want to break the game apart.

Thanks for the mention in the OP :)

Can't believe its only a week now. Also Can I shotty this avatar?

SPC2H.png

thanks for the avatar sephi!

King_Moc

Banned
If the Vita exclusive characters get added to the PC version, i'll buy that.

If they don't, or i have to pay extra, i won't.

Moaradin

Posting in legendary thread.
Also Thread title is shit. Needs more eports

Aww. How can I hate on this thread anymore?

Also, I made some avatars for another forum.
Yeah, I'm awesome. Free Avatars coz I love you guys

eHUEL.png

I'll take this one. Thanks ^_^

AEREC

So close to getting this for 360...is there definitely not a Super SFxT planned, cause if there is I would just hold out for that?

i really want to play this badly but i don't want to play on a peasant console and i don't want to double dip on a game capcom will make me triple dip + dlc anyway. QQ

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
such a quick turn around for me for this game

i was sooooo down on this game, thought it was gonna suck a pile of asses, til the past 15 days

sephi22

Thanks for adding the avatars to the second post, Tizoc. Its now your responsibility to see what's being claimed.

I see:
Ibuki, King, Megaman, Steve, Gief

So glad my fight night club plays on the 360, I don't want any part of those horrible exclusive characters.
Those salty sour grapes. Kappa

Moaradin

Gonna miss my old Avatar =(

Super hyped for this game thanks to the Combofiend and friends play during Cross Assault. Although I wish the PC version was out day 1, I'll definitely rent the 360 version while I wait to buy the PC version.

vocab

i was sooooo down on this game, thought it was gonna suck a pile of asses, til the past 15 days

Everyone was down on this game for a while. I had this game preordered for 5 months, and canceled it. A lot of things happened in the past two weeks.

Seeing that there's an actual crossup game, minimal crouch teching, and wake up srks aren't as strong makes me really excited.

AEREC

You think Capcom would come out and say wait? They have been doing this shit forever.

I know but I thought I saw somewhere where their contract included only one retail release from each publisher. Just didnt know how much truth there was to that.

Horseress

YEA!

Same here, the gameplays weren't convincing me, just the same exchanges again and again!

Now we have AMAZING combos being showed, ground bounces, wall bounces, happy birthdays....game looks tons of fun for sure

B00TE

Getting it tomorrow. #URLEYYYY

I really wish I lived some place that broke street dates. The best hope I have is Wal-Mart.

Gonna be rocking that 2v2 with my friends until people start to drop from fatigue.

Edit: Claiming Jin!

Tizoc

Ooof, gonna be hittin' the sack within an hour so I'll be updating the Avatars post when I get back online tomorrow.

To anyone who gets the PS3 ver. URLEYH, please do find out how to unlock Megaman (maybe enter the Store option?) and comment on how he plays ;D

Top Bottom