• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

SUPARSTARX

I just hope it's a huge amount.

Loving Law and Nina so far. The Tekken characters feel good here. I think they made a good transition.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Loving the art in the prologue.
Need!
32370571.jpg

For the new page:

Anyone know the artist on this? The artstyle looks so familiar but I can't place it. It's bugging the hell out of me. :lol

Played for about 3 hours online last night. I saw a ton of ryu's and Hei's. Lots of kens, Bison, rufus.

I've settled on paul/king for now. Pauls up kicks should be better. Damn u paul! Haha.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
What? I saw someone taunt or was that stand by taunt if you didn't touch analog for awhile?

Did anyone managed to find data on pac-man and megaman in 360 disc?

Tik-Tok

The disc is full of endings and other content for DLC characters.

Pretty much the rumours we believed to be true are true. Megaman Ending is on the Xbox disc as well. I'm still going through them all

LProtag

Ah, I just got standard edition for now... really shouldn't have ordered the game at all, but the hype!

Plus CE doesn't have release day delivery from Amazon.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The disc is full of endings and other content for DLC characters.

Pretty much the rumours we believed to be true are true. Megaman Ending is on the Xbox disc as well. I'm still going through them all

Hmmm. Good, I am glad that Mega Man and Pac Man would be available to 360 in future if they permit.

Whoever got the game early, do you have any access to gallery because I want to know if we can see those trailers (hugo/poison vs king/mardurk) (bob, rufus, gief and julia) and (chun li, cammy, lili and asuka).

zlatko

Banned
Ah, I just got standard edition for now... really shouldn't have ordered the game at all, but the hype!

Plus CE doesn't have release day delivery from Amazon.

People on here were saying you can get release date for it though. Hmmm. I'd email/chat with Amazon honestly.

Think of it this way. All the CE gems you get, are each a pack at each retailer for standard. So Gamestop has a set, Amazon, Best Buy, etc. CE will give them all to you AND a set of gems you only get for pre ordering the CE version of the game.

Now if they are made DLC, (capcom loves money so they will), then you can expect something like $2.99 to $4.99 for each pack. For an extra 10 bucks NOW, you got them all, and will save yourself $ along the way for packs you might want.

More options for making your character really your own is definitely worth the measly extra 10 dollar investment.

If I were you, and from what I remember what you posted during the SF4 threads, then I'd invest for the CE. Why? This game will be easier to pick up than SF4. Knowing that you will most likely play it much longer and not feel as daunted by it as with SF4 and the links. I'm not sure if you are on 360 or PS3 though, but if you ARE on 360, I'd be more than happy to make sure you stick with it and teach you what I know and make you solid at this game.

LProtag

People on here were saying you can get release date for it though. Hmmm. I'd email/chat with Amazon honestly.

Think of it this way. All the CE gems you get, are each a pack at each retailer for standard. So Gamestop has a set, Amazon, Best Buy, etc. CE will give them all to you AND a set of gems you only get for pre ordering the CE version of the game.

Now if they are made DLC, (capcom loves money so they will), then you can expect something like $2.99 to $4.99 for each pack. For an extra 10 bucks NOW, you got them all, and will save yourself $ along the way for packs you might want.

More options for making your character really your own is definitely worth the measly extra 10 dollar investment.

If I were you, and from what I remember what you posted during the SF4 threads, then I'd invest for the CE. Why? This game will be easier to pick up than SF4. Knowing that you will most likely play it much longer and not feel as daunted by it as with SF4 and the links. I'm not sure if you are on 360 or PS3 though, but if you ARE on 360, I'd be more than happy to make sure you stick with it and teach you what I know and make you solid at this game.

I'm gonna just go with the standard, but thanks man. I only have a PS3, but I'm planning on sticking with it much longer than I did with SF4. Also probably going to pick up Persona 4 Arena when that comes out too. Hopefully I can keep up with fighting games this time around.

Tik-Tok

so to confirm on the Xbox disc there is character data including prologues and endings for the following characters

Capcom:

Guy/Cody
Dudley/Elena
Sakura/Blanka
Megaman

Namco:
Lars/Alisa
Jack/Bryan
Lei/Christie
PacMan

Dartastic

so to confirm on the Xbox disc there is character data including prologues and endings for the following characters

Capcom:

Guy/Cody
Dudley/Elena
Sakura/Blanka
Megaman

Namco:
Lars/Alisa
Jack/Bryan
Lei/Christie
PacMan
Hooray. Hoorayyyyyyeeee. ...now we wait like, a million years for them to be unlocked for download. :/

Top Bottom