• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
From Mike to Prince Harry ? Thats an upgrade right ? lol

Curufinwe

I was going to say until Harry loses his hair, but then I remembered who his father was. So he's probably safe on that front.

Hasney

I was going to say until Harry loses his hair, but then I remembered who his father was. So he's probably safe on that front.

Have you not seen his brother though?

kate-middleton-and-prince-william.jpg

Deadly

Damn that was rough for Louis. Mike was a total asshole at the end that was kinda uncalled for.

Seems like the second half of the season will focus alot more on the characters rather than law

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Today in: A chain of people lashing out at people who totally didn't deserve it.

I don't think there's anything worse than Mike\Rachel scenes.
Donna's carrying that shit.

lol, I'm so sick of the drama in this show. It's just people constantly getting angry and shitting on the wrong people at the most inopportune times.

Quixzlizx

lol, I'm so sick of the drama in this show. It's just people constantly getting angry and shitting on the wrong people at the most inopportune times.

At least it sort of makes sense at the moment:

Louis: This is his personality
Mike: His (professional) life is fucked, possibly permanently
Harvey: In the middle of an emotional breakdown

Deadly

An okay episode. I was hoping that we'd get more on Mike's case and time in the legal clinic but it seems we're right back to the drama next episode :(

Dice//

Banned
This show used to be breezy fun once.

being honest... I feel like I've never seen a more consistent show ever. The drama remains at a steady 8 for every single episode while simultaneously making every episode feel like the most important one yet. Not really in terms of content, because yeah the quality of that varies, but just in episode style.

I'm basically around because it's consistently pretty alright and....well.... I find myself amused by the "Suits world" that takes place in the very posh legal world of Toronto and where characters seem to be up from 8 am in the morning and leave the office at 2am every night, look amazing, and still seem to find the time to 'get work done' when none seemingly does.

Why this show trying to act like Harvey is in the wrong as much as his mother?

Ya know ol' wannabe step daddy should have gotten knocked the fuck out more than once.

Bluth54

Yeah I feel like the drama has gone a little overboard this season. There's always been drama on this show but I've only felt put off by how much there was a few times before this season but it's happened a lot to me this season.

winjet81

Worst Suits episode ever. I mean, my wife and I like quirkiness in our dramas, but that Donna storyline was horrible. Also couldn't care less about Louis and his architecture GF.

Hoping the storylines pick up, because ever since Mike was found out to be a fraud, the Suits writers have been mailing it in with poor ideas and poor writing.

Omzz

I watched the first episode and then just stopped. Haven't watched the last 2 and not sure if I'll pick it up back again

Hoping the storylines pick up, because ever since Mike was found out to be a fraud, the Suits writers have been mailing it in with poor ideas and poor writing.
Since I hate Mike, I at least get to enjoy literally everyone shitting on him. So glad the "I'm a secret fraud" stuff is over and the "fuck off, you fraud" stuff is here instead.

The fucking cheek of Mike talking about taking responsibility for wrongdoing when there hasn't been one occasion he hasn't tried to weasel out of the consequences he's had coming to him,

I'm catching up on the last few episodes.

First episode back from the midseason break and:

Mike's being a pretentious asshole already and getting pissy at Harvey for no reason
Louis is fucking up trying to go behind Harvey's back
Harvey getting way too pissy at Louis because of emotional issues driven by a woman and Mike

Goddamnit, this show treads on the same piece of ground over and over and over

smh

Omzz

Mike's being a pretentious asshole already and getting pissy at Harvey for no reason
Harvey getting way too pissy at Louis because of emotional issues driven by a woman and Mike

smh
Exactly the reasons I saw the first episode and just didn't bother afterwards. I think I'll watch it when the season is over but for now I'm done

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So I should feel bad for wanting a Snarky DonnaBox?

No. I'd totally buy a "The Donna" in a heartbeat.

smh

Louis does some actual growing up in later episodes, though. Same with Harvey. I'd say stick with it.

No. I'd totally buy a "The Donna" in a heartbeat.

Louis does some actual growing up in later episodes, though. Same with Harvey. I'd say stick with it.

Oh I've already caught all the way back up and anticipating the new episode now.

I've stuck through the Suits tropes for 6.5 seasons, it's too late to back out.

(But for real, S7 should be the end)

Top Bottom