• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

What up fuckerrrrssss

Policenauts has been great so far, I don't know much about it but its fun seeing the lore bridge between Metal Gear II, that, and MGS1. And seeing Woolie and Pat freak out over it.

Numb

First podcast Woolie is gone and Matt starts off with insulting all listeners
If Liam was here we would have gotten cold hard casual racism left and right
I miss him
full

Jintor

First podcast Woolie is gone and Matt starts off with insulting all listeners
If Liam was here we would have gotten cold hard casual racism left and right
I miss him
full

i do too

liam was so good ;__;

rip senpai

(i know he's not dead)

Policenauts is the first LP in a while I have been interested in watching. I'm only three episodes in but Pat's freakout over the drug name was amazing.

"Narc? Its fucking called NARC???"

convo

I feel like Pat went extra hard in pissing off Woolie this podcast but it's only gonna be funny once Woolie returns and that stretches the comedy too long. I don't think Pat will play a fighting game seriously until next year,when Yakuza 6 comes with the newest version of Virtual Fighter. He'll fall off DBFZ because he just doesn't like MVsC style games.

Anung

Un Rama
What did Pat do/say? I don't really follow the podcast anymore

I'm currently rewatching (for the millionth time) the Shitstorms and some of the RE and Silent Hill LP's and I must have a shit memory because I totally forgot they LP'd SH3.

convo

What did Pat do/say? I don't really follow the podcast anymore

I'm currently rewatching (for the millionth time) the Shitstorms and some of the RE and Silent Hill LP's and I must have a shit memory because I totally forgot they LP'd SH3.

Since Woolie wasn't in the podcast for the first time ever, Pat's usual jokes by shit talking Woolie doesn't work if he's not there to react. It was alright otherwise, we all know failures. I am waiting for the day when the podcast will need to be recorded by ustabiaz during a week where the entire crew is missing and scattered across the globe.

I mean Woolie's gone for a while, it's kind of an emergency.

Granted, it wouldn't be an emergency if they planned for it, but we all know they didn't. They weren't even sure if they were going to have a podcast the week before he left, or if he would be joining from Iceland, or what.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...

Granted, it wouldn't be an emergency if they planned for it, but we all know they didn't. They weren't even sure if they were going to have a podcast the week before he left, or if he would be joining from Iceland, or what.

It wouldn't be the Best Friends if they did.

Necromophs are such bullshit. Like the worst/most dangerous elements of the Zerg, the alien from The Thing, Xenomorphs and the Flood all mixed together. They are completely unstoppable.

Oooh is this a "Break Glass" LP?

I think they did a shitstorm of DS1, or was that just 3?

Edit oh this it DS2

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Sweet!

Oh and lol at the people freaking out in the comments... "B-b-buh they said this was an emergency-only LP! What does this mean!?"

It means it's an addition to the same list that features such "never o'clock" games as SH2, RE4, and Dark Souls, you jokers.

I won't be worried for the channel until we get a co-op Dead Space 3 LP with
face cams

Wait, what happened to Woolie? Did he finally quit?

He's taking a vacation in Amsterdam for a week or so

Lol.

Pat also made it sound like he was there for some business of some sort on the podcast, but who knows lol.

From what I remember before he left, it's just a vacation. He hasn't really taken a proper vacation without a wedding or something like that being involved in a long time.

Anung

Un Rama
Necromophs are such bullshit. Like the worst/most dangerous elements of the Zerg, the alien from The Thing, Xenomorphs and the Flood all mixed together. They are completely unstoppable.

Don't forget even if you're lucky and don't get torn to shreds or turned into bio-slime the innate influence of the marker will drive you fucking mental and make you kill yourself.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Don't forget even if you're lucky and don't get torn to shreds or turned into bio-slime the innate influence of the marker will drive you fucking mental and make you kill yourself.

Thats always been my favorite part of the universe. Its so fucking lovecraftian <3

I've never really gotten to play a Deadspace. I tried the first one but it ran like utter garbage on PC so barely made any progress. Haven't found the time or a strong desire to going back on newer hardware.

From what I heard about the Dead Space 3 DLC, plus reading the wiki article about the Markers, Pat's totally right in that Dead Space 3 conclusively closes the door on the franchise. There's literally no way anyone can continue the franchise due to precisely how fucked all of human civilization is.

I've been going through the Omicron LP for the first time the past few days, and Part 9 is amazing. The game crashes, the game stops working properly in-game, Pat does a girly giggle meltdown...I cannot wait for the end of this.

Matsukaze

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the DS2 first episode was particularly strong for a first episode. Maybe it's just my excitement getting the better of me, but I feel compelled to watch it again, I liked it that much.

The things I'd do for DS 1 & 2 to get remastered...

Right on!

I LOVED, absolutely loved, the first two games even on 360.

DS3 I finally got to play last year on PC, and it looked amazing and I had fun finally finishing the story (aside from all of the nonsense that came out with it). While I don't have super fond memories of it or anything, I would really enjoy having all three come out together in some sort of special bundle along with the DLC that came out for 360 (the comic with the stupid puzzles) just to have all of it together.

Top Bottom