• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Nibel

Super Mario 3D World |OT| EADing Crow together

Or something else would have been better - OT title seems like unnecessary fuel for war
e5YuU.gif

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
edit: what? (screen clipping from the video, linked for spoilers)

They had that in 3D Land, too. Once you get to 999 lives, it replaces digits with crowns, rather than rolling to a fourth digit. The max is 1110 lives, which is all three crowns.

*00 = 1000
**0 = 1100
*** = 1110

At *** Mario loses his hat.

zroid

Banned
They had that in 3D Land, too. Once you get to 999 lives, it replaces digits with crowns, rather than rolling to a fourth digit. The max is 1110 lives, which is all three crowns.

*00 = 1000
**0 = 1100
*** = 1110

At *** Mario loses his hat.

Oooh right. Never bothered to do that myself, so forgot.

Frolow

Banned
Super Mario 3D World |OT| EADing Crow together

Or something else would have been better - OT title seems like unnecessary fuel for war
e5YuU.gif

I only picked it because it was a cringe-worthy pun, no secondary intentions in mind.
If you guys dislike it that much, I could start a poll with some suggestions. But it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| whoever doubted EAD should EAD

slow clap

freaking genius

As much hate as SMW3DW got, I almost wish this was the real OT title.

But it's Mario, so in the spirit of Mario, we look forward to the future with smiles on our faces

BowieZ

Banned
I still remember the day when the SMG2 thread got changed by Amir0x I think, to |OT| of of of of of of of of of of offffffff something or other.

Oh Neostalgia...

Linkhero1

This along with GTA V will be my GOTYs.

I ate crow, so much crow. Never will I doubt EAD again,
until the next game.

Sanic

Debating if I want to hold out a week for black Friday so I can get the game cheaper...decisions decisions.

Nibel

I only picked it because it was a cringe-worthy pun, no secondary intentions in mind.
If you guys dislike it that much, I could start a poll with some suggestions. But it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

Didn't want to attack you Bro - the potential for more is there I think, but yeah: in the end it doesn't matter

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Are people having a problem with the title? Why?

Raw64life

Could very well secure my GOTY vote. Sucks that Amazon isn't doing release day shipping though. Buying my Wii U and now this game are the first non-online video game purchases I've made in 5 years.

Top Bottom