• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hey, what the hell? Sure, I've been kinda semi-ragging on this game since E3, but that didn't mean I didn't want to create the official thread! :mad:

I demand satisfaction!

EAD lol. My own failed OT title suggestions:

Hmmm how about

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Nyyyyaaaaow you're playing with meower!

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Because calling it Super Meowio 3D Galaxy World Land All Star Sunshine Bros 64 2: Six Golden Coins would just be silly

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Why put yourself through the inevitable disappointment of launch titles when you can have LAZY SLEEPING GOOMBAS ON THE BEACH TAKE MY MONEY

Really want a Wii U for Christmas now, any other time and it would spoil the excitement - truly Nintendo's Christmas. Shame they couldn't give us this last Christmas!

ozfunghi

I like the current thread title, but the first few pages are filled with bitching about it sucking and being changed before and after... so, what were the other titles?

I'm also interested in the game itself though, lol.

Yado

They couldn't use him because his colors would clash with this secret character:
PW3XmTM.png

Believe.

I believe.

ibfH1hnp4T2Llm.gif

I'm pretty sure Peach is almost always cross eyed.

Looking to his down center, where she is going to land, thats how eyes work so not cross eyed.

Thats not crosseyed in the slightlest

This is the only one that I really se badly done, she souldnt be looking exactly in the center while doing that pose, so yeah, cross eyed.

Again, NOT cross eyed in the slightlest. BTW Melee Peach looks like the girls wearing princess costumes at Disney parks, so Nintendo Land.

Cannot lie, this is the first time I've been properly stoked for a Mario title in more than a decade. This looks brilliant in every way and I cannot wait for it.

First trailer was one of the most underwhelming I had seen in quite some time, and my interest waned.

Everything since has led to the biggest turnaround in anticipation that I can remember in the longest time.

SO PUMPED.

I really hope this game is fun. I'm
getting it because it's a mainline 3D Mario but man, it just isn't clicking yet after watching all the videos.

zroid

Banned
Controls - Gamepad (Player 1 Only), Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Remote (Sideways), Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Classic Controller Pro

Hey, where'd you get this info from? I remember hearing the Classic Controller/Pro isn't supported. It was either a GameXplain or IGN video, I think.

Frolow

Banned
Hey, where'd you get this info from? I remember hearing the Classic Controller/Pro isn't supported. It was either a GameXplain or IGN video, I think.

From what I heard from GameXplain, the OG Classic Controller is the only one not supported.

Still wish my title was picked,

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Meow than a Feline

Can't wait for this game, hnnnnnng!

My title is never picked(oh wait, it kind of was for one of the hundreds of Smash threads).

My ZombiU title was my favorite though and they went with a silly one.

The title here is fine, actually this game doesn't even need a title.

First trailer was one of the most underwhelming I had seen in quite some time, and my interest waned.

Everything since has led to the biggest turnaround in anticipation that I can remember in the longest time.

SO PUMPED.

Yep I know but they showed so little and it was obvious it was the first levels. underwhelming yes, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt atm.

stuminus3

Banned
I'm waiting for Santa Claus to bring me this so I can play it with my kids on Christmas day. The wait may kill me. Can't beat opening a big new Nintendo game on Christmas day though.

Top Bottom