• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey trailer (October 27th)

AdanVC

Holyy shit that looked insanely amazing! I'm still digesting what I saw on that trailer because it was too much!! All those outfits and customization options ala BotW, all those powerups, all those exorcism things where you can even manipulate a fucking T-Rex! I can't I caaaaan't <3 Nintendo won E3 with this game alone IMHO :')

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Some really varied levels there. Man the art style of these games is insanely good.

wtd2009

Damn, nintendo seems to have filled out this year nicely. Might make me want a Switch before next year if they can seal the deal with an official xenoblade 2 release. Nicely done.

mrmickfran

Looks like I'm getting a Switch sooner than later.

If I can find one lol

October is really soon. I wonder if they have a big November game this year. Xenoblade?

lordmrw

That trailer put a smile on my face like no game has in years. If any game can dethrone Breath of the Wild as game of the year this is it

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Was a great show for E3, but not a fan of Odysseys conflicting graphic style.
I understand that's the point of the game, and while it'll be cool playing a T-rex, it just didn't stack up to the great aesthetic Mario has developed over the years.

Top Bottom