• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey trailer (October 27th)

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
OK that trailer was amazing. Strong contender for GotY I can already tell.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
This Treehouse presentation is really nice so far. No timer in the levels is awesome, so you can explore each stage!

The image quality of Switch games on big TV's is hideous :(

Mario gameplay looks as awesome as always though. The hat mechanic is interesting.

Ridley327

Damn, it launches a bit sooner than expected. Then what's gonna be the November game?

Clearly, Xenoblade 2 will bring in the casuals!

I'm kind of amazed at how ambitious this is turning out to be. This is on a level that I don't think you could have ever imagined even when there was a Super Mario 64 sequel in your head.

Takat

Wow, the game looks great, I just wish Nintendo feed was better. very low quality.

It's basically an open world game, looks terrific.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This looks ridiculous in the best way. Really happy with that release date too.

Watching Mario run around in the "realistic" city reminds me of the 3D Sonic games.

giphy.gif

brau

Best game i saw this E3 so far. Lots of awesome games, but this one takes the cake by far. I can't wait!

Tunahead

I've gotta say the reveal trailer didn't really do it for me. It felt gritty somehow, like someone modded Mario into Garry's Mod or GTA.

This new trailer is a lot better. It just feels charming in a way that I've come to expect from Mario. All the new gameplay looks super interesting too.

Top Bottom