• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Rumor/Prophecy Thread -- Super Smash Star Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
g.r.e. said:
I hope that Ashnard will be in the game.
(sorry for my poor english, but why can't I hope with you, guys:lol ?)
Your English seems better than a lot of people who supposedly have English as their first and only language.

Also there is no delay and I know this because my dog's cousin works at Nintendo.

Morts

If it gets delayed there's no excuse for anyone not to buy No More Heroes next week.

And why do people seem so sure of Ridley being in? I mean, sure it'd be great, but what reason is there to believe it's true?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Morts said:
If it gets delayed there's no excuse for anyone not to buy No More Heroes next week.

And why do people seem so sure of Ridley being in? I mean, sure it'd be great, but what reason is there to believe it's true?
There is always a reason to BELIEVE!!!
neogaf1.gif

A friend of a friend who works at Nintendo leaked to me the following list of secret information about Brawl:

- All of the supposed "leaks" are fake.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
There's apparently a leak floating around the internet. The others were disproven by someone on Smashboards before he even finished downloading the game and he says this one looks much more legit than the others. It's also from the same place that Galaxy came from so we shall see.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
According to a leek on gamefaqs, this pokemon will also make an appearance in one way or another.

or not...

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
RoboPlato said:
There's apparently a leak floating around the internet. The others were disproven by someone on Smashboards before he even finished downloading the game and he says this one looks much more legit than the others. It's also from the same place that Galaxy came from so we shall see.

This is worth noting.

[Nintex]

RoboPlato said:
Modders will get it before Europe, fuck this.:lol

Fireblend

Banned
RoboPlato said:
The leak turned out to be Mario Strikers Charged PAL version. Carry on with all of the fakes.
As every other leak so far. Seriously, can't we just wait until release and accept Nintendo won't be leaking anything until then? I'll be seriously surprised if any of these attention whores actually is telling the truth. It's only 10 days, I'm sure we can survive that long with the updates from the official page alone.

JonAmikar

Ignorant Scrub
-Green Hill Zone, and Good Egg Galaxy are levels in SSBB.

-Sothe, Trace, Professor Oak, and Kiddy Kong are Assist Trophiess. (Sothe was confirmed at JumpFesta; forbrawlbattle said Sothe, Trace & Professor Oak as well)

-Another Fire Emblem level will be in.

-Some Music from Fire Emblem will be Fire Emblem Theme, The Strong, and Ascent.

-Roy, and Marth are being taken out and being replaced by characters from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. (disagrees with jhonnyturbotic & Vatro Xu))

-The Soundtrack for this game will be epic, there are supposedly over 200 songs in this game. It will have everything from The Super Mario Bros theme to The Metal Gear Solid theme.

-There will be around 65-75 levels.
If any of this is true, GOTY. I just hope Marth stays in.

Firestorm

HotByCold said:
So, I know this guy who is a translator for the Uk version of the dojo and this is what he told me:

That there will be an detailed explanation of the power up system in SSE this week,
he don't have the exact date since they translated the updates in a groups of 5, and yes it was translated several months ago

If this prediction of his turns out true I'll add some of the other stuff he said( crazy stuff)

So edit Op and add me as a prophet.

Hi. I want to be your friend.

Chumly

HotByCold said:
So, I know this guy who is a translator for the Uk version of the dojo and this is what he told me:

That there will be an detailed explanation of the power up system in SSE this week,
he don't have the exact date since they translated the updates in a groups of 5, and yes it was translated several months ago

If this prediction of his turns out true I'll add some of the other stuff he said( crazy stuff)

So edit Op and add me as a prophet.
Neogaf loves you please post more "rumors" :D

Jiggy

There's nothing cold and everything hot about HotByCold.
Now give us the infos you infos-giver. NOW.

Jiggy

Have we flooded HotByCold's PM box? Because, you know, there's always that off-chance that he won't see this thread.
Also I think we should give email addresses in case he gets banned or something before providing the INFOS. I mean, this is NeoGAF dude.

gimz

abstract alien said:
i shall also begin to leak...
new character will be the power glove and u-force tag team known as The Suck
power glove will be the final boss, like the hands in Melee:lol

Furoba said:
This is the only true answer. No way Capcom is missing the boat.

Thank you. After i read the rumor saying the 3rd third party character would be revealed next week i was motivated again to post a picture of him. He is just too perfect for this game to not be in it.

CoolS

Zerodoppler said:
And what would be the point of the character then? What powers would he have?

I don't see how giving him fast speed with one of his b moves would be much of a problem.
Besides, Sakurai can make ANY character work in a way it feels done right.

M3wThr33

Banned
The fact that someone guessed the dragoon stuff means this is more than conjecture.

As to the comment about the 3rd-party character's level not being from that character's game basically sounds like the one who shall not be named. Wait, is it still bannable in this thread? I don't want to find out.
Given his level in Onimusha Blade Warriors, I think the EXE level would be a great playfield with a lot of variety, even if it is the classic version.

Chris R

If Viewtiful Joe can work then why not
DANTE

We now know the real reason that SSB:B was delayed.
Let DMC4 come out, then put Dante in Smash for ULTRA WIN

FF_VIII

Banned
My mom said Batman will be in it, but not Robin.

Also, it will be the Val Kilmer Batman.

My mom is the ceo of Microsoft so she knows this.

M3wThr33

Banned
rhfb said:
If Viewtiful Joe can work then why not
DANTE

We now know the real reason that SSB:B was delayed.
Let DMC4 come out, then put Dante in Smash for ULTRA WIN
Well, two things are there to base off of.

1. It's a Capcom character, so that limits it to a bunch of series.
2. The LEVEL is not from the same game as the CHARACTER. That narrows it further. It's not going to be a side character that only appeared in one game. That would be missing an opportunity. It's got to be a main character that has several different versions.

Example: Jugei Yagyu from Onimusha, but the level is the Eiffel Tower from Onimusha 3, which Jubei wasn't in. (Samanoske was)
It's kinda tough to imagine a game where the main guy wouldn't be applied to a level from his own series. It vexes the mind to think of legends surrounding a character who would be so extrapolated to be able span multiple series and leave zero doubt.

I have a real question. How does serebii.net have so much authority on deconfirming shit? And isn't a denial a better term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom