• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

munchie64

I'm kinda excited for Mega Man trophies. They pretty much HAVE to make new models for original series characters right? I can't think of any games they could rip from.

SkyOdin

Yeah like, why elecman out of all Robot Masters? Not complaining, I do like his model and animations, just think its odd they didn't go for Proto or Bass.

Elec Man was originally designed to be the cool rival type out of the original six Robot Masters. I think they wanted to have some enemy representation as an Assist Trophy, and the original six Robot Masters are certainly some of the most iconic ones. Now, while Guts Man might have been just as good of a choice, Elec Man does make some sense. Though perhaps Sakurai is just a fan of Ariga's Megamix comics, where Elec Man played a rather large role among the Robot Masters.

Though the big reason they went for a Robot Master over Proto Man is probably to have the assist trophy use an attack that Mega Man doesn't use, so it doesn't feel like you are just summoning Mega Man.

Terrell

I think that he's trying to tease things, and tell us indirectly that he still has some stuff up his sleeve, rather than just outright fuck with us.
Sakurai is a benevolent troll. His trolls are funny, not cruel.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. We only have 1 prior example of his behavior during the Brawl development cycle.

I can agree with that, but those of us who want Ridley have been publicly humiliated 6 years ago. No need to make this a repeat of Brawl, especially not after all the cockteasing Sakurai has been doing.

And yet here we are, with people lining up for another smack to the face, so public humiliation seems to go part and parcel with people championing Ridley for the playable roster.

Look... he teased Ridley's appearance as a stage hazard for a game that's not out until the holidays (notice how none of the stage bosses have been shown for 3DS yet...?) I'm not surprised we weren't shown something that could very well not be finished.

It's only "mean" or "cockteasing" if you've chosen to ignore what was shown and treat it as some hidden message that's not there. With that presentation, he basically said "Ridley is a stage boss, but I can't show him yet, though I'd like to put Ridley fans out of their misery now".

It's a shame that Ridley fans didn't take the hint and seem to crave misery, ignoring ALL of that in favor of some outlandish "trolling" scenario.

There's no "cruelty" at play here, Sakurai can't be blamed for fans being ignorant of reality.

I'm not walking around going "Sakurai said Mewtwo was only excluded due to development time constraints, so obviously he teased his desire to bring him back for Smash 4, MEWTWO CONFIRMED." Hell, even that has more basis in reality than some of the things people clutch onto for validation. But I make no assumptions on less-than-definite evidence. And assuming what Sakurai's "hidden message" is seems like the definition of "reaching" to me.

I want Ridley in, I can empathise with his fans, and will happily be wrong on the minuscule chance he ends up playable, but people that post snarky stuff like this,

I just cannot feel sorry for and will enjoy the tears of when he gets shown off as a Pyrosphere boss.

My man. *high five*

Fandangox

I think it's because of the unique properties of the projectile he uses. In the little clip of him in the Direct they show that he has the lightning bolt from MM1, where he shoots it and it then splits into three projectiles (one continuing forward, one going up, one down). That's a fairly original attack shape.

Yeah I guess that justifies it.

Also Luigi will most likely still be a secret character.

Let me elaborating on 48 characters leaks.

RosalinaX is one that leaked 48 characters and 4 cuts without any reputation, so we don't know if he's a legit leaker or not.

Soviet Prince took RosalinaX's rumors way too serious without thinking that it could be fake rumor. So it led him to believe that Ridley and King K Rool being gone. Since he put few rumors together from 48 characters and 4 cut rumors, Gematsu rumors, along with Rosalina's confirmation. We have 47 characters, and he strongly believe that Mewtwo will be back so that would be 48 characters as total. He freaked out for last two weeks ever since Gematsu's 2nd rumor got published (and after Smash Direct)

I don't see how you can called it as target when they specifically said that they leaked 48 characters 4 cuts, along with Mario Kart 8 leaks/rumors.

You don't plan on cuts at all since it always happened at end of the development. Unless it's third-party character or Pokemon Company, It's possible that Ivysaur, Snake and Squirtle are planned cuts. Unless Pokemon Company don't want Jigglypuff to come back as well, then you would have 4 cuts that are planned in advance.

Many people can't really see any character from Original 12 would be cut. I'm not confident enough with the stance, so I don't know how I would feel about it.

I really hope your right I will gladly eat crow but it just fits so good plus if I heard correctly rosalinax has leaked legit info in the past.

Soviet Prince whining once again? Grow up kid. First you whine about the Wii U version being delayed till November now the roster? Get a grip.

first off I be surprised if you are older then me so don't call me kid, I have a strong opinion on the roster and I going to share it and I have ever right to. I am really sick of users labeling other people that are against something in the game whiners. The way your preching everyone should praise everything in the game without a second thought, I love smash but I don't agree with the way sakurai is going with it. I do find it hilarious that you say I need to grow up when it's you doing the name calling so maybe it's you that needs to grow up.

I like the characters that have been confirmed so far and that are rumored to appear. But what characters would you like to see?

I am glad you like them I am happy for you, I just don't see it that way. Ik this will be seen as bias since I am a ridley supporter but I don't see any reason the top two request keeps getting skipped over. Also don't get me started on the POTD that was talking about size because sakurai had to know how the west would take it or he is a complete idiot that did no research beforehand. Brawl I see why they were skipped over there was more important characters that needed to be in but in smash 4 there no reason to not have them in.Anyway I am going to write a article on this soon which I am sure will be ripped apart by the sakuri worshipers.

Yes.

The MK8 leak could be fake or wrong and things could change in the meantime anyway.

You're too quick to get mad. Just wait until the game's out before saying the roster is shit and Sakurai's at fault.

I wish I had that way of thinking, I tried to convince myself that it could be wrong but no matter which way I look at it I don't see it not being legit( would love to be wrong). This seems to be the same thing that happened with brawl and I was one of the fouls that did not believe in the rob roster despite the things it had going for it.

Also even if 48 is not it, I still don't see any chance for ridley or rool,

No, we just think these things are looking really cool in practice, even when they sound terrible on paper (Wii Fit Trainer, for example, looks hilarious).

Of course it's Japan-centric, nearly all of Nintendo's characters (and everyone playable in Brawl but Diddy) were created in Japan. As for the characters you list as no one was asking for, Xenoblade was bigger in North America than Europe or Japan (or so I have been told), Chrom comes from the most successful Fire Emblem game to date, and there are tons of western-made parodies of Rhythm Heaven's Ringside minigame.

It's fair to assume that the first Salromano leak is real, but I'd be more skeptical of the second, since we only have Salromano's word that it's the same guy. And as for Mewtwo being character number 48 in that scenario, you're jumping to conclusions.

shulk is actually one of them most requested in japan based on what a member of this site revealed long time ago. I just don't see sakurai doing much research on what the west once due to his handling of ridley. He teases him like he thinks the west would love him to be a hazard that we be exited for it, which if he did any amount of research he would no that was not true, also he seemed to not even thought about ridley when nintendo power asked him in a interview post brawl. He either did not do his research or his a dick.

Fandangox

Elec Man was originally designed to be the cool rival type out of the original six Robot Masters. I think they wanted to have some enemy representation as an Assist Trophy, and the original six Robot Masters are certainly some of the most iconic ones. Now, while Guts Man might have been just as good of a choice, Elec Man does make some sense. Though perhaps Sakurai is just a fan of Ariga's Megamix comics, where Elec Man played a rather large role among the Robot Masters.

Though the big reason they went for a Robot Master over Proto Man is probably to have the assist trophy use an attack that Mega Man doesn't use, so it doesn't feel like you are just summoning Mega Man.

Oh didn't know that about Elecman, that's some nice tidbit of trivia. And yeah I guess that explains why Proto is not summoned.

Daily Image Thread will stay alive until the site stopped offering the images. 3DS OT will happens a week before the release date, and same thing for Wii U. Both get separate OTs due to different matchmaking.

I hope that I'm clear enough right?

So you are saying that we blindly worshipped Sakurai but that's funny thing when you are blindly following the leaks without questioning the leaks. You acted like 48 characters (12 newcomers + Mewtwo) as if it were final roster, which it's not. I think you are being immature about it right now and taking your anger on smash community because we are pleased with the newcomers so far, and you aren't. We know that you really want King Kool and Ridley; so some of us does too. If you notice that we are not complaining or overreacting, do you ever wonder why? Maybe the game isn't out yet so that meant they are still working on the game. As I explained about the cuts, the cuts and final numbers of the roster don't happens UNTIL end of the development. That's why final roster smash leaks always happens like two weeks to a month before release date.

The reasons why we are not upset about the roster because we don't know the full roster yet and we wouldn't complain until the game get in our hands or when someone posted the picture of full roster. Unlike you, we are waiting patiently for the reveals and make sure that we know the full roster before we reacted. You chose to not wait for full roster and started to complaining about Wii U being delayed to Nov, and 48 "imaginary" roster is being finalized. We would okay with you complaining IF IT WAS AFTER THE GAME RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

You just admitted that you complained for your selfish purpose. Since you don't get Ridley or King Rool reveal so you started to moping around and complaining because you don't get what you want even before the game release. Is it too much that I simply request you to wait until the game got out and see who actually got in the game. See if Leak is real or not?

There are many people that don't get their characters that they want to see yet, but they didn't complaining because they rather to wait patiently for their reveals or not.

I will welcome your complaining when the game got released, but now now because it's silly to waste your energies complaining and whining about something that could happens or not.

P.S. Don't call us blind fanboys of Sakurai because we are not. we are more reasonable with our patience and wait it out until we get our games in our hand so we can see for ourselves rather than believe in the rumor fully.

Edited: Well, it's okay that people can express their concerns on current roster or complaining about current roster but please don't act like those rumors information is finalized because we don't know if it's real or not.

He's upset that he don't get Ridley and King Rool yet.

I really don't want to get in a flame war with you, because I actually like you as a poster. this may not be true and I will eat a crow buffet if I am wrong I want you to be right I really do but this looks like the exact same situation at rob leak and we know how that ended up. I just don't see any valid point of this leak being false after what it got right is there something you know that I don't that gives you reason to doubt it?

I do want K rool and ridley but even if I did not I still be made of the exclusion because leaving them out does not make much sense. I wanted little mac in because of the fan demand, but personally I hate the guy, to me his has no personality and don't really come across as more then a generic boxer(yes I played the game).

munchie64

So in Melee the new series given playable reps were:
Ice Climbers
Fire Emblem
Game & Watch

In Brawl it was:
Pikmin
Kid Icarus
R.O.B.
Metal Gear
Sonic
Wario

In Smash 4 so far it's:
Punch Out
Mega Man
Animal Crossing
Wii Fit

If both of Sal's "tipster" leaks are true it'll also have:
Pac man
Rhythm Heaven
Mii
Xenoblade

That's why I'd be happy with the leak myself. More series = awesome. (sorry if I missed one!)

I don't understand why we're putting any stock whatsoever in the RosalinaX rumors? Like, is there any reason to believe that it's anything but just some random nonsense posted by some random person on a random forum?

I really hope your right I will gladly eat crow but it just fits so good plus if I heard correctly rosalinax has leaked legit info in the past.

first off I be surprised if you are older then me so don't call me kid, I have a strong opinion on the roster and I going to share it and I have ever right to. I am really sick of users labeling other people that are against something in the game whiners. The way your preching everyone should praise everything in the game without a second thought, I love smash but I don't agree with the way sakurai is going with it. I do find it hilarious that you say I need to grow up when it's you doing the name calling so maybe it's you that needs to grow up.

I am glad you like them I am happy for you, I just don't see it that way. Ik this will be seen as bias since I am a ridley supporter but I don't see any reason the top two request keeps getting skipped over. Also don't get me started on the POTD that was talking about size because sakurai had to know how the west would take it or he is a complete idiot that did no research beforehand. Brawl I see why they were skipped over there was more important characters that needed to be in but in smash 4 there no reason to not have them in.Anyway I am going to write a article on this soon which I am sure will be ripped apart by the sakuri worshipers.

I wish I had that way of thinking, I tried to convince myself that it could be wrong but no matter which way I look at it I don't see it not being legit( would love to be wrong). This seems to be the same thing that happened with brawl and I was one of the fouls that did not believe in the rob roster despite the things it had going for it.

Also even if 48 is not it, I still don't see any chance for ridley or rool,

shulk is actually one of them most requested in japan based on what a member of this site revealed long time ago. I just don't see sakurai doing much research on what the west once due to his handling of ridley. He teases him like he thinks the west would love him to be a hazard that we be exited for it, which if he did any amount of research he would no that was not true, also he seemed to not even thought about ridley when nintendo power asked him in a interview post brawl. He either did not do his research or his a dick.

1. Yes I am more than likely older than you. Here's a hint, I was 19 when Smash 64 came out.
2. You need to to learn patience very badly. You have been on a bizarre tirade since we learned the 3DS version is coming out first. We all are huge Smash fans here yet we have patience. Just because we don't whine about everything like you have been doing doesn't make us Sakurai worshipers (very mature response by the way). Learn some patience like the rest of us are. You are coming off as a raving madman.
3. Stop assuming a rumor is true and jumping to conclusions. Why don't you wait until the game comes out before insulting Sakurai and complaining.

Fandangox

I don't actually know these rumors, can anyone run them down for me?

Well there is the known GAF prediction one by salromano, where he put Wii Fit Trainer, Megaman, Little Mac, Pacman, Villager and Mii as E3 2013 reveals.

Goematsu said they got a second leak by the same guy

http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shulk-palutena-set-super-smash-bros

There's this poster in Mario Kart Wii Forums called RosalinaX that apparently had a source that told him/her that Smash had 48 characters with 4 cuts. Never heard of RosalinaX before this, and don't know if the poster is credible.

I want Ridley in, I can empathise with his fans, and will happily be wrong on the minuscule chance he ends up playable, but people that post snarky stuff like this,

I just cannot feel sorry for and will enjoy the tears of when he gets shown off as a Pyrosphere boss.

it seems sharing disappointment is wrong in this forum is snarky ok

Well

You sound like a crazy person

and I think if your article is ripped apart, it will be because it will sound like it's written by a crazy person.
no my mother had me tested- cookie for who calls the ref. :p

No I am not crazy I believe I explained my reasons in a appropriate manner, it's just getting tore to pieces because I am not saying how much I love it.

But Little Mac and Mega Man are in.

I admit megaman is kewl not much on little mac but he is one of the characters I be upset if he did not get in because of his amount of request but he was the third most requested why skip 1 and 2 and go straight to 3.

I don't understand why we're putting any stock whatsoever in the RosalinaX rumors? Like, is there any reason to believe that it's anything but just some random nonsense posted by some random person on a random forum?

he leaked legit leaks in the past from what I hear and fits perfectly if you add all of sals characters plus mewtwo.

1. Yes I am more than likely older than you. Here's a hint, I was 19 when Smash 64 came out.
2. You need to to learn patience very badly. You have been on a bizarre tirade since we learned the 3DS version is coming out first. We all are huge Smash fans here yet we have patience. Just because we don't whine about everything like you have been doing doesn't make us Sakurai worshipers (very mature response by the way). Learn some patience like the rest of us are. You are coming off as a raving madman.
3. Stop assuming a rumor is true and jumping to conclusions. Why don't you wait until the game comes out before insulting Sakurai and complaining.

1, senile then????
2. a tirade is over blown badly I have not even posted that much on here and even less after the direct to to being busy. Also I have a reasion for wanting the game out sooner. This summer is prob the last opportunity before all my friends graduate and get a job ( I am 25 but my friends/cousins our little bit younger then I) and was hoping to get some smash 4 before that happens because you know playing by myself is not really that much fun.

3. please give me some reasion that this rumor might not be right? Maybe I should have put "if the roster is true" in ever post my bad.

I am really trying to not to have a flame war with you, I not that kind of person, I just don't like were the games seems to be heading.

So where was this form that every smash player worldwide filled in to find out Ridley and K Rool are the two most requested characters?

From what I've seen K Rool is no where near the second most requested. Maybe he'd squeeze into the top 10, but just maybe.

Edit: And even then Ridley was probably around 5 or so, he's up there in popularity in the west but from what I've seen Japan doesn't really care for him.

Like, I half-expect to see your site with a 1995 Geocities style with 15 different fonts and all sorts of Ridley emoticons peppered through the purple text.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hardly ever see anyone wishing for Layton to be in the game.

What do we think his chances are? Surely there will be come content from the franchise, even if it's not a playable character.

No I am not crazy I believe I explained my reasons in a appropriate manner, it's just getting tore to pieces because I am not saying how much I love it.

I admit megaman is kewl not much on little mac but he is one of the characters I be upset if he did not get in because of his amount of request but he was the third most requested why skip 1 and 2 and go straight to 3.

he leaked legit leaks in the past from what I hear and fits perfectly if you add all of sals characters plus mewtwo.

1, senile then????
2. a tirade is over blown badly I have not even posted that much on here and even less after the direct to to being busy. Also I have a reasion for wanting the game out sooner. This summer is prob the last opportunity before all my friends graduate and get a job ( I am 25 but my friends/cousins our little bit younger then I) and was hoping to get some smash 4 before that happens because you know playing by myself is not really that much fun.

3. please give me some reasion that this rumor might not be right? Maybe I should have put "if the roster is true" in ever post my bad.

I am really trying to not to have a flame war with you, I not that kind of person, I just don't like were the games seems to be heading.

Trust me I don't want a flame war either. And I apologize for coming off aggressive. But I just want you to not get so upset about a game or any rumors that are tied to it. Who knows you may get Ridley playable after all. And trust me, we all know that feeling of wanting something out sooner. But just have some patience. Insulting Sakurai and calling us his worshipers is not the best way to do things. I do sincerely hope that you can enjoy this game when it comes out.

So where was this form that every smash player worldwide filled in to find out Ridley and K Rool are the two most requested characters?

From what I've seen K Rool is no where near the second most requested. Maybe he'd squeeze into the top 10, but just maybe.

Maybe GameFAQs, since they don't play modern games over there.
But then again that's just a reason not to add him, because lolgamefaqs

I know this may be a long shot but does anybody have a copy of that 1gig video of the direct or know the link to get it?

Wasn't sure if it was still available on the cloud or not. A buddy of mine wants to DL it and go through frame by frame like me :)

KHlover

Banned

Oh look, a Big Bang Theory fan. Your score is dropping.

lol jk, that show is alright

But I seriously doubt King K Rool is anywhere near the Top2 requested characters for SSB4. You are actually pretty much the only person in a few months that I've seen who requested King K Rool. Palutena has overtaken pretty much anyone else by a huuuuuge margin. And even ignoring her I've seen many minor characters from different franchises more often than KKR.

About Ridley..."I wouldn't touch that with a sixty-foot pole" (cookie for anyone getting the reference :p)

JoeM86

Virtually everything related to smash brothers discussion has already taken place leading up to the previous game

Wish lists, rosters, obsessive leak dissection, prophets, Etc.

Except this time, I'm staying out of it so nobody can fake logs of me leaking them crap again.

Not that I know anything about this iteration.

botty

Banned
Does an English version of that poll exist somewhere?

Edit:
Nvm, did it myself

http://translate.google.de/translat.../nus_p_nalj/smash/PostResult3.html&edit-text=

I used google translate and it says Winnie the Pooh is the second most wanted Mother character after Mr Saturn. Someone please explain.

love the avatars lol..

Super Mario series
(1) Koopa: 169 (Bowser)
(2) Princess Peach: 66
(3) Wario: 65
(4) Kinopio: 27 (Toad)
(5) Nokonoko: 9 (Koopa Troopa)
(6) Kamec: 8 (Magikoopa)
(7) Kuribou: 7 (Goomba)
(8) Mallow (Mario RPG): 5
(8) Geno (Mario RPG): 5
(10) Baby Mario: 3

Pocket Monsters series
(1) Mewtwo: 35
(2) Mew: 24
(3) Satoshi (main character): 18
(4) someone from Pokemon: 12
(5) Lugia: 11
(6) Nyarth: 8 (Meowth)
(7) Raichu: 7
(8) Maril: 5
(8) Fushigidane: 5 (Bulbasaur)
(8) Togepy: 5

Legend of Zelda series
(1) Ganon (including Ganondorf): 36
(2) Young Link: 8
(2) Princess Zelda: 8
(2) Sheik: 8
(5) Darunia: 2

Kirby of the Stars series
(1) Great King Dedede: 46
(2) Gooey: 17
(3) Meta Knight: 11
(4) someone of Kirby’s comrades: 10
(5) Waddle Dee: 3

Mother series
(1) Dosei-san: 18 (Mr. Saturn)
(2) Poo: 6
(3) main character of Mother 2, etc: 4 (Earthbound)
(3) Paula: 4
(5) Starman: 3
(5) Jeff: 3

Star Fox
(1) Falco: 7
(2) Slippy: 5
(3) Wolf: 4
(4) Peppy: 2

Fire Emblem series
(1) Marth: 21
(2) someone from Fire Emblem: 18
(3) Oguma: 8
(4) Celice: 4
(5) Siglud: 2
(5) Leaf: 2

related to the Rare company
(1) 007 James Bond: 35
(2) Banjo & Kazooie: 18
(3) Diddy Kong: 15
(4) Blast Dozer robot (nothing specific): 2 (Blast Corps)
(4) 006 Trevelyan: 2

various Famicom / Super Famicom forces (NES / SNES)
(1) Sukapon (Joy Mecha Fight): 15
(2) Lip (Panel de Pon): 9
(3) Prince Richard (The Bell Tolls for the Frog): 8
(4) Metroid (Metroid series): 6
(4) Blacky (Wrecking Crew): 6 (Spike)
(6) Pit-kun (Parthena’s Mirror): 5 ((Kid Icarus))
(6) main character of Shin Onigashima: 5
(6) main characters of Marvelous: 5
(9) Samurai Goroh (F-ZERO): 4
(9) Popo & Nana (Ice Climber): 4
(9) main character of Balloon Fight: 4

these are non-Nintendo forces
(1) Chocobo: 9
(2) Doraemon: 7
(3) Bomberman: 5
(4) Crash Bandicoot: 4
(5) Sonic: 3
(5) Rockman: 3 (Mega Man)

Tomohawk

I used google translate and it says Winnie the Pooh is the second most wanted Mother character after Mr Saturn. Someone please explain.

What?...who the hell thinks playing as mr.saturn would be a good idea.
edit: starman would be an awesome choice for earthbound. they should have david bowie do the intro music.

Nohar

Hmmm... Oh well, every thread has its Perfo I guess.

I've been quite pleased to see the addition of Greninja. I'm not sure I want Ike to return, but I guess I would be pleased to see that powerhouse stay. I'm wondering who else they could add from Fire Emblem. Roy could come back too I guess, but I never was really fond of him. Truth to be told, I would love to see Hector or Lyn from Fire Emblem 7 be playable, but I guess this is unlikely (though, Lyn did get an assist trophy in Brawl). I guess a character from Awakening is more probable, and I wouldn't mind... as long as it's not Nowi (who is hated here for being very childish and a walking jailbait despite being a very old dragon, but is loved in Japan iirc).
They could surprise us and add MU/the Tactician, who we would be able to custom, but I don't really see that happening.

Trust me I don't want a flame war either. And I apologize for coming off aggressive. But I just want you to not get so upset about a game or any rumors that are tied to it. Who knows you may get Ridley playable after all. And trust me, we all know that feeling of wanting something out sooner. But just have some patience. Insulting Sakurai and calling us his worshipers is not the best way to do things. I do sincerely hope that you can enjoy this game when it comes out.

I can wait, the 3ds will help me I just worried by the time smash comes out in winter life will get in the way of playing with friends. Yes it has online but It does not have the same effect as playing with people that you know on the same tv.

The reasion I go with worshipers was because it seems as soon as someone post a neg about the game they will rip them apart calling them names and then there labeled whiners despite giving reasons on why we think this or that is bad, everyone is not guilty, there some that reasonable in there replays.

I don't believe ridley is playable I don't think directors have ever pretended something was something that it is not like ridley sit. except maybe metal gear( correct me if I am wrong) there Alphonso but the chances so small I don't want to invest it that to be shot done again. If ridley is in and he was messing with us, I definitely backpeddle and praise the lord sakurai for sending us Alphonzo his only son to pay for our sins.( sorry god please don't send me to hell :p )

As for the people asking how I came up with ridley and rool being the top requested I will go into in my article.

Again I am not at home raging about this like some prob picture me, I am just very passionate on things I believe in.

I know this may be a long shot but does anybody have a copy of that 1gig video of the direct or know the link to get it?

Wasn't sure if it was still available on the cloud or not. A buddy of mine wants to DL it and go through frame by frame like me :)

I have it downloaded to my computer, not the best of quality though

Boy I sure like the lighting in this shot.

13924117674_1a7e39c414_o.png

Anyone else consider it an odd coincidence that the Megaman AT just happens to be the boss whose power is Yellow Devil's only weakness, lol?

Top Bottom