• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So are there any official #TeamReal or #TeamFake avatar bets yet? I missed the last couple of good uns'.
I assumed this was one massive avatar bet.

So that's going to be a lot of new avatars someone has to make no matter which side wins.

Axass

I assumed this was one massive avatar bet.

So that's going to be a lot of new avatars someone has to make no matter which side wins.

If it's a bet we should make the conditions clear right now, depending on what's decided I may choose not to take the risk. I suspect it's the same for others as well.

WAIT WAIT THIS IS AN AVATAR BET?

I WANT OFF THE TEAM (;OДO)

add me in with this. We really need to establish repercussions for losing.

Personally, I think an idiots list in the next thread OP is a good idea. Too much of a repercussion and you can count me off

How 'bout this: If its real, everyone on #TeamFake has to change their avatar to Palutena until the game comes out. If it's fake, everyone on #TeamReal has to change their avatar to terrible fan art of Palutena.

Axass

How 'bout this: If its real, everyone on #TeamFake has to change their avatar to Palutena until the game comes out. If it's fake, everyone on #TeamReal has to change their avatar to terrible fan art of Palutena.

Way too much, I don't want to be stuck with a terrible fanart for about a year.

Besides, giving Palutena to the ones of Team Fake seems hardly a punishment, it's not like they hate her or something.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Till the game comes out? That's far too variable a time scale. That could be months or just a week. Surely a fix period like one month is far better.

[post=98213282]And I already established my condition yesterday. ;)[/post]

Till the game comes out? That's far too variable a time scale. That could be months or just a week. Surely a fix period like one month is far better.

Besides, giving Palutena to the ones of Team Fake seems hardly a punishment, it's not like they hate her or something.

OK, then. Losing side gets terrible Palutena fan art avatars until either the game comes out or 3 months after it's confirmed real/fake, whichever comes last.

Not doing a full sprite for non-dojo confirmations,

That being said, here's some avatar tags for who wants em:

teamreal_by_neoriceisgood-d73hlib.png
teamfake_by_neoriceisgood-d73hlie.png

team_lined_by_neoriceisgood-d73hmv9.png

Versions with lines for those who want to avoid it blending with their avatar.

WAIT WAIT THIS IS AN AVATAR BET?

I WANT OFF THE TEAM (;OДO)

add me in with this. We really need to establish repercussions for losing.

Personally, I think an idiots list in the next thread OP is a good idea. Too much of a repercussion and you can count me off
+1, "yeah" "Like"

Wtf when was this established?

Edit: Lol there you go team fake. Look at your beautiful tags ;)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, then. Losing side gets terrible Palutena fan art avatars until either the game comes out or 3 months after it's confirmed real/fake, whichever comes last.
No one is going to accept three months, that's far too long. For something like this one month is more than enough.

Platy

VERY interesting pic, specialy after yesterday's pic

Viridi confirmed instead of Palutena ? xD

Not doing a full sprite for non-dojo confirmations,

That being said, here's some avatar tags for who wants em:

teamreal_by_neoriceisgood-d73hlib.png
teamfake_by_neoriceisgood-d73hlie.png

team_lined_by_neoriceisgood-d73hmv9.png

Versions with lines for those who want to avoid it blending with their avatar.

I am not using, but if I would use, I would use without lines, BECAUSE LINES ARE FOR REAL CHARACTERS >=O

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
All in all, it's been a pretty good week considering the new mechanics, possible leaks and additional info about stages.

CitrusStorm

Unconfirmed Member
Preemptively changed my avatar to weather the Palutena storm. This is going to get good.
Bonus points to anyone who even knows what my avatar is.

qq more

guys i think the avatar betting was a joke

no way would anyone actually do a mass avatar bet lol

so has there been any development on the rumor leak?

Platy

The problem is that Palutena being playable and those images being fake are two VERY diferent things.

The oficialy released probably won't have the mario star just like this one don't have and people will say fake wins for all the wrong reasons =(

Top Bottom