• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Graces f site gets an update, Product details in English, Hint at platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Amir0x said:
All that platform secrecy for the one result we all knew was going to happen anyway. We'll see in six minutes :p

Make that 15 minutes more. :p

BY2K said:
If the platform is not announced tonight, it's going to Project Cafe.

No. Really, no. This game isn't coming out past April 2012. What would be the benefit up porting an essentially upscaled Wii game to the Cafe anyway?

Negator

Bel Marduk said:
No. Really, no. This game isn't coming out past April 2012. What would be the benefit up porting an essentially upscaled Wii game to the Cafe anyway?

Don't forget about The Namco Factor

Never discount The Namco Factor

BY2K

Membero Americo
Bel Marduk said:

It's Namco?

Aeana

/nick omgtales

I shouldn't be so excited for info about a game I've already beaten. I just love the game, I guess.

Stage On

F You Namco. So much for "coming soon" There is no excuse for it taking that bloody long to localize. To think I set aside Christmas money for it :(

Amir0x

Banned
oh this is for PS3? I am...quite surprised at this outcome. I thought it would be for 3DS or Stream for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom