• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I heard that the parts would be different though, that it'd be "better" or "worse" would be yet to be known.

_dementia said:
Ookami, when the official thread gets reopened, please create a sister thread in the Online forum for Friend Codes.

I'll see what I can do... though hopefully it would have good community. XD

El Pescado said:
I don't know if anyone else saw, but Nintendo Week confirmed worldwide wifi play.

Awesome. Now it's just a matter of how laggy the online play will be. <_<

Anywho, I just placed my preorder on Amazon. Essentially $37 after the $10 credit. Now to decide on a SNES converter...though I guess I can make do with my Hori GCN pad for the time being.

Well good news for those who LOVED PTX's Mini game in Cross Generation of Heroes

It's being retooled at "TvC Ultimate All-Shooters" a new fleshed out version where you can now play as Ken Ryu and Tekkaman Blade as well as PTX

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1231127_1124.html

You gotta copy and replace the link here, damn, weird Famitsu Anti-hotlinking

What this means for the other mini-games... I don't know

Maybe there's going to be 2 or 3 more developed games as opposed to one for each character.

Nemesis_

Little Green Yoda said:
Awesome. Now it's just a matter of how laggy the online play will be. <_<

For what it's worth, the developer was also behind Castlevania Judgment, which, while a terrible game, had some pretty awesome online play.

I have faith.

Boss Doggie

Nemesis556 said:
For what it's worth, the developer was also behind Castlevania Judgment, which, while a terrible game, had some pretty awesome online play.

I have faith.

Well yeah, 8ing, but different teams.

Choppasmith said:
Well good news for those who LOVED PTX's Mini game in Cross Generation of Heroes

It's being retooled at "TvC Ultimate All-Shooters" a new fleshed out version where you can now play as Ken Ryu and Tekkaman Blade as well as PTX

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1231127_1124.html

You gotta copy and replace the link here, damn, weird Famitsu Anti-hotlinking

What this means for the other mini-games... I don't know

Maybe there's going to be 2 or 3 more developed games as opposed to one for each character.
Oh FUCK YES!!! There was a point in time where I played the Lost Planet mini-game more than the actual game. :lol It's so good though.

DryvBy

PS3 please!
pugdrug.gif

Sagitario

Dammit! Looks like CDUniverse wont be selling the arcade stick and that's the only place I know with cheap international shipping >___< ...

Sad panda :( ...

DryvBy

Dambrosi said:
Cruising for a banning? It's not finals time already, is it? :lol

No, lol, I'm at work and I wasn't finishing writing (what) I was going to write. My call center job has this program that randomly either pushes numbers or screws up my post when a call comes in (don't ask: pathetic system we use). It's happened a few times. I was just laughing about the dog and the PS3 statement, but had something to add to the post too. But it's been an hour, so I dunno what I was even gonna say now.

DryvBy2 said:
No, lol, I'm at work and I wasn't finishing writing (what) I was going to write. My call center job has this program that randomly either pushes numbers or screws up my post when a call comes in (don't ask: pathetic system we use). It's happened a few times. I was just laughing about the dog and the PS3 statement, but had something to add to the post too. But it's been an hour, so I dunno what I was even gonna say now.

no matter what you wanted to add to your post. the stupid "On console X please" statement was already enough. why did you even write this?
T vs C will be released on Wii and not PS3/xbox360. Deal with it

MoxManiac

I remember hearing awhile back that the gameplay actually changed (combos working and not working, etc) when the game was changed from 4:3 to widescreen in the JP version. Has this been fixed in the NA version? It could cause sync problems with the online..

DryvBy

iamaustrian said:
no matter what you wanted to add to your post. the stupid "On console X please" statement was already enough. why did you even write this?
T vs C will be released on Wii and not PS3/xbox360. Deal with it

Check the first page I think. I just thought that original persons post was hilarious with that pug dog and the "PS3 Please!" text that he added. No need to get offended or what you're you're going through. Again, I didn't get to type what I wanted to type because A) at work and B) on a crappy work computer.

/panties officially untangled?

DoubleTap

Linkhero1 said:
Glad they improved them. I'd probably still mod them.

Bought! Wasn't planning on getting it, but what the heck. I'll keep it stock until it breaks, I have enough parts from last year's joystick/parts madness.

Boss Doggie

MoxManiac said:
I remember hearing awhile back that the gameplay actually changed (combos working and not working, etc) when the game was changed from 4:3 to widescreen in the JP version. Has this been fixed in the NA version? It could cause sync problems with the online..

I don't know yet, but it is possible that they'd force ratio (e.g. add borders).

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Ohh man , Double Dip time and time to get my ass Kicked online , I lost the skills I used to have (getting older , Work and a kid take up a lot of my time) but holy hell woo yeah :)

I dont mind playing online, jsut dont get fed up of kicking my ass ok :p

jufonuk said:
Ohh man , Double Dip time and time to get my ass Kicked online , I lost the skills I used to have (getting older , Work and a kid take up a lot of my time) but holy hell woo yeah :)

I dont mind playing online, jsut dont get fed up of kicking my ass ok :p

just sit em in your lap and hand him a classic pro controller....
never too young to start...never....

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Litflynt912 said:
just sit em in your lap and hand him a classic pro controller....
never too young to start...never....

:D I can't wait until my kid can kick my ass at computer games :lol :lol

Boss Doggie

Thanks to Gnik of GameFAQs for providing this.

The latest issue of Nintendo Power gives a review of TvsC plus one of the trading cards (I got Joe the Condor / Viewtiful Joe).

Their thoughts:

- Zany fighting action backed by very solid gameplay mechanics
- Has depth but options for casual players there as well
- Great roster, though according to them a few characters feel "cheap"
- Wifi was smooth and it was easy to find a match
- One of the best fighters currently available on any console

Score: 9/10

New information:

- Only 26 characters
- Most minigames from CGoH are gone
- Animated endings are gone
- Online offers random ranked, random unranked, friend code, and some kind of rivals system. Also has leaderboards.

vazel

Banned
Most minigames and animated endings gone is lame. As if the high price of the madcatz fightstick wasn't enough now I'm definitely passing on this game.

7h1ag0

Ookami-kun said:
Thanks to Gnik of GameFAQs for providing this.
The latest issue of Nintendo Power gives a review of TvsC plus one of the trading cards (I got Joe the Condor / Viewtiful Joe).

Their thoughts:

- Zany fighting action backed by very solid gameplay mechanics
- Has depth but options for casual players there as well
- Great roster, though according to them a few characters feel "cheap"
- Wifi was smooth and it was easy to find a match
- One of the best fighters currently available on any console

Score: 9/10

New information:

- Only 26 characters
- Online offers random ranked, random unranked, friend code, and some kind of rivals system. Also has leaderboards.

*tears of joy*

Kaibutsu said:

This sucks, was this already known ahead of time?
We've known about the minigames for a while now at least.

Good to hear positive impressions of the online.

Removing the animated endings was totally a dick move.

My guess is they didn't want to pay for new ones to be made for the extra characters, so they removed most of them that aren't iconic (like Ryu or Ken the Eagle).

Boss Doggie

But why add the extra voices if they ain't gonna have animated endings?

Also, guess what the point deduction came from? The removal of animated endings and minigames.

Vgamer

vazel said:
Most minigames and animated endings gone is lame. As if the high price of the madcatz fightstick wasn't enough now I'm definitely passing on this game.

Ya why are they getting rid of the animated endings? Thats pretty lame.

Boss Doggie

vazel said:

Seriously?

Kaibutsu

S-kill's response on Capcom-Unity

"@Zonic, except for the in-game ending game (you'll see, if you don't already know what I'm talking about!), the other minigames have been replaced by this mega-mini.

I thought I would miss them too, but I realized I had never actually played most of them more than once, so the team's thinking was to make something with real replay value and fun rather than a bunch of smaller after-thoughts people don't really play."

Still doesn't explain why they couldn't be kept in, only that "Hey I only played them each once so I don't care if they're gone or not". Kinda weak if you ask me. Still nothing on the animated endings but apparently someone said they were replaced with Udon still pictures. What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom