• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure |OT| Under a Mean Overseer Memorandum Directive

SnowTeeth

Banned
I didn't even know a new one was coming! Did it get a thread?

Yeah this is a fan remake of Overseer and isn't an official game, though it does have official support: Chris Jones has recorded more lines for Tex, there's new areas and puzzles, upscaled FMV and new music and the whole thing has the full backing of Big Finish Games. I definitely think it's new thread worthy once it is released.

protonion

Great stuff!

I know most prefer PD, but I liked Overseer the most. It has the greatest endgame in the genre imo. Even the best adventures fail in this area.

neVVba4.png

Um... so Poisoned Pawn is an official game now? And includes new stuff with present day Tex?

http://chaoticfusion.com/

Malio

More Tex is a good thing! First I've heard of Poisoned Pawn, but I will definitely be checking it out now.

zorbsie

Very excited about more Tex Murphy. Had no idea this was a project being worked on. Will keep an eye out for it now.

Top Bottom