• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Chris R

The best

threeOhSeven.png

Are those more expensive than just buying brats, splitting open the casing, and making your own? I mean if it is only like a 10 cent surcharge I might just do that instead of forming my own patties (brat burgers are so good, ultra juicy and that flavor, can't be beat).

Gonna go grab these today!

Ever try S'mores with Shortbread cookies? I read about it in a Steven Raichlin BBQ book, and they are amazing!

Jintor

I love that Gary, by dint of being the only one with access to gaf, is the unofficial gaf community manager. Which gaf shirt were you wearing, Gary?

Azar

I love that Gary, by dint of being the only one with access to gaf, is the unofficial gaf community manager. Which gaf shirt were you wearing, Gary?
He's not the only part of Tested on GAF. I'm wearing one of Ellis Kim's GAF shirts today, coincidentally.

R2D4

Banned
Are those more expensive than just buying brats, splitting open the casing, and making your own? I mean if it is only like a 10 cent surcharge I might just do that instead of forming my own patties (brat burgers are so good, ultra juicy and that flavor, can't be beat).

How fucking cheap can you get?

eznark

Banned
The actual best is the Brat Stop. I was scared to go in that place as a kid, they had a Chicago Bear effigy hanging in there. Fucking wisconsin. I thought they would find out we were Bears fans and yell at me.

Well I meant stuff that Gary could find. State Street Brats is my favorite. Can't beat those massive buns.

Fjordson

Just got through the episode, great stuff. Lmao @ "We'll go see it next week after work!" "Eh...we'll see what happens".

Gary, what GAF shirt did you get?

eznark

Banned
I laughed Hard

What is this magical sauce?

Secret stadium sauce! Originated at Milwaukee's County Stadium. I used to have to pay vendors to give me boxes of the stuff. Now they sell it in stores in Milwaukee. My parents buy me a case every year and ship it down. SO GOOD

We just finished the Thanksgetting main course. Amazing. I have the best ideas ever.

I'm not sure why bratwurst patties are in this thread, but now that I've seen it, I just want to reiterate that they are, in fact, delicious.

With a nice chewy bun (or on a pretzel roll!) with a good spicy brown mustard and maybe a few pickles.

All you need.

sixghost

I'm not sure why bratwurst patties are in this thread, but now that I've seen it, I just want to reiterate that they are, in fact, delicious.

With a nice chewy bun (or on a pretzel roll!) with a good spicy brown mustard and maybe a few pickles.

All you need.

Are the patties just the Brat meat without the sausage casing? If so, I need to get myself some of that.

A nice, snappy casing is the best part of a brat thoough.

I agree to a point.

The patties are nice, but they're no substitute for a good brat.

Secret stadium sauce! Originated at Milwaukee's County Stadium. I used to have to pay vendors to give me boxes of the stuff. Now they sell it in stores in Milwaukee. My parents buy me a case every year and ship it down. SO GOOD

They have it in Madison too. I get it for my mom every so often.

panda21

looking to get into some board gaming and need something that is good for 2 people. I remember the guys talking about Carcassonne and Ticket to ride, can anyone one remember any of the other games that they have recommended?

Recon

Banned
looking to get into some board gaming and need something that is good for 2 people. I remember the guys talking about Carcassonne and Ticket to ride, can anyone one remember any of the other games that they have recommended?

Dominion and 7 Wonders.

Top Bottom