• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

See, everyone should have a membership...

xW4Ow.jpg

https://auth.whiskeymedia.com/upgrade/ :p

panda21

wait are they recording a podcast or what?

i thought that was thursday?

are they recording early or do we get 2 this week?

eznark

Banned
Crappy? But don#t listen to me. Android is probably my least favorite mobile OS.

That was a reference to the discussion from last week about the condescending nature of iOS fanboys towards WinPhone7

I would like the phone itself just as much but the OS quite a bit less. Android owners will hate this phone, the screen is far too small for them.

Wait, you're off the WinPhone train? Based on her tweets, Anna seems to be liking it.

Ana is leaving Tested :(

http://www.tested.com/profile/ahr/to-all-you-whiskey-users/37-746/

Hi all - today is my last day as a Whiskey Media video producer. It has been an incredible experience that I feel extremely lucky to have had, and leaving has been a very hard choice. Long story short, I need to get back to New York. I wasn't born there, but it's my home, and much of my life is still there. Today I've been saying my goodbyes to all my great coworkers at Whiskey, but there's something I want to say to you users specifically. Here it is:

I just wish she podcasted more

Recon

Banned
Ana almost made me stop listening to tested at first. She was on the first podcast i listened to, i didnt like her voice. Nothing against her personally.

Jintor

Oh no, Ana always brought her unique flare to the Tested videos that were made, you could always see how different Tested's video philosophy was to the Bombcast's... she will be missed. But, like, not in a mourning sense, because she's not dead or anything. Just it le sucks, y'know.

Hmm early recorded ones usually tend to come up earlier I recall (Thanksgiving one was posted early! ).
The podcast page says Every Thursday so I think they are trying to stick to that as a regular thing. Anyway what the fuck do I know, they don't pay me.

There is a MAJOR announcement coming up soon, that much I can tell you.

Top Bottom