• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas racist threatens mob violence against Black Lives Matter to avenge death

Status
Not open for further replies.
*UPDATE*

Video of the guy after he leaves his porch.

Dude doesn't seem to have a lot to say when he gets off his porch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=135&v=wp4hmy-rQW4

Video at the link.

A white Texas man has apparently internalized the conservative media message blaming civil rights activists for the fatal shooting of a sheriff’s deputy.

Now the former prison guard in Hemphill is threatening to track down and kill Black Lives Matter activists to avenge the death of Deputy Darren Goforth.

“It’s going to end, and it’s going to end with that,” said Nathan Ener in a Facebook video. “That’s not going to happen anymore. That’s the end of it. Y’all have pushed us to the limit, and we ain’t going to take it anymore. There’s stuff that us citizens can do, and we’re fixing to do them — starting now.”

He said alleged gunman Shannon Miles, who was found incompetent to stand trial in an unrelated 2012 assault case, was not to blame for the deputy’s slaying.

“The one that killed him was these Black Panthers and all these black thugs that comes to your town and marches and hollers ‘oink-oink, bang-bang,’ and all that retarded sh*t, you know, they’re the ones that’s responsible for it,” Ener said.

Fox News dubbed Black Lives Matter a “murder movement” in an on-screen graphic Monday during a segment with Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke, who accused President Barack Obama of launching a “war on police,” and other conservative media outlets have accused black activists of promoting violence against enforcement.

“Starting now we holding these people responsible,” Ener warned. “Like I said, it stops now. Don’t ever let a Black Panther or any black group come to your town and march in that town and get done and be able to get in their vehicle and leave. That’s over with.”

Ener has previously been involved in confrontations with civil rights activist Quanell X over the mysterious death of Alfred Wright, and the Hemphill man has also promoted events by the Ku Klux Klan and the Redneck Mafia.

“Law enforcement, I’m talking to you now,” said Ener, a retired corrections officer. “When we get there — and we’re going to be there — step aside. Our fight is not with you — it’s for you.”

Ener urged older people and children to buy slingshots at Walmart to “pepper their ass with rocks” to disable black activists’ vehicles and force them to flee on foot — where they can be more easily targeted with violence.

“You light them up like they got mumps and measles when they go home with all the bumps and knots all over their asses,” Ener added. “They won’t come back, and what’s left of them — myself and some other people — we’ll take care of that.”

Ener held the slingshot draped over his hands like a noose and issued threats against “thugs” like the New Black Panthers and the Black Lives Matter “bullshit,” saying they “better run” because he and his associates were watching videos to identify, locate and target activists for violence.

“There won’t be another killing in Texas,” he warned. “There might be a killing, but it won’t be what you think.”

He picked up a shotgun and cocked it.

“The last fricking thing some of you sons of b*tches will ever hear is that noise when we’re out there, when we come in your goddamn house,” Ener warned. “Don’t ever threaten another cop in Texas, don’t ever threaten another white person. You black bastards, you goddamn Panthers and sh*t, try to come to another town and try to march — see what happens to you.”

Ener, who insisted he was not racist after sharing KKK materials on his Facebook page, said he was furious that the street where Sandra Bland had been arrested was renamed in her honor.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/a-...t-black-lives-matter-to-avenge-deputys-death/

Ener, who insisted he was not racist after sharing KKK materials on his Facebook page, said he was furious that the street where Sandra Bland had been arrested was renamed in her honor.

It's worse to be accused as racist than to actually be racist.

:|

NoRéN

“The one that killed him was these Black Panthers and all these black thugs that comes to your town and marches and hollers ‘oink-oink, bang-bang,’ and all that retarded sh*t, you know, they’re the ones that’s responsible for it,” Ener said.
All of this. WTF!

Viewt

Yikes, well hopefully he's just full of shit and won't actually try and pull anything. The last thing we need is a fucking lynch mob.

DrArchon

Wishing for a race war. Doesn't get much lower than that does it?

Oh, but don't worry. He's not racist! Really! I'm sure he's fine with black people who know their place!

Christopher

The media is really shitty in making a race war they are blaming black lives matter for deaths now it's really fucking troubling what are media is doing to the majority who don't think straight.

This man needs to be dealt with and arrested asap

dabig2

BLM has nothing on Fox News when it comes to stirring up violence and hysteria. I don't know why we have to entertain the shit people say about BLM as legitimate "observations", but let Fox News off the hook.

PSqueak

Banned
“Starting now we holding these people responsible,”

So BLM should be held responsible for something the media is blaming them on even tho that's likely not true, but police officers murdering people left and right, not even just black people, shouldn't?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I still don't get why they react so viscerally to being accused of racism.

It's bonkers. They know they're racist. They know we know.

Kacho

This is like a parody. He thinks he's in the wild west asking the cops to step aside so they can murder BLM folks.

They want to appear as impartial in these situations. That their actions are just "justice" oriented and not racially motivated.

Also, people who call them on it are just "looking for race where it isn't" and "everything is too PC" these days.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Is time reversing?
This is the kind of rhetoric that should have died out following the civil rights movement. I can only hope that his peers aren't "fixing" to do something stupid.

PSqueak

Banned

It short circuits their brains, because they know racism is wrong, but they think they're in the right with their biggotry, so when you call them racist, these two concepts enter in conflict in their brains and they lash out.

AJLma

I've been feeling for the longest time that increased black vs white violence is inevitable in the USA unless major powers do something and fast to set right what's been wrong for hundreds of years. There's been a war on the underclass in this country since its inception and it's now plain to see.

Information travels so quickly these days. People used to be able to live their entire lives in ignorance of the exploitative nature of the system that we live in. Now anyone who's angry enough with enough free time on their hands can put together enough information to find a place to point a finger, white black brown, whatever. Dirt has been swept under the rug for too long and it's going to come to a head in one form or another.

JDSN

Banned
Well, if losers said that Hulk Hogan was no racist after he called himself that then I guess a KKK dude can try the same defense.

Okay. Unfortunately this can end with violence, but regardless, if he hasn't broken the law in any way already, then let him keep crying. No one gives a shit about your anger dude, only the fact that you're a crazy douchebag.

I think there is a correlation between the oppression being enacted by cops on the american people, especially black people, and the unexplainable police officer shootings. However the only way it's going to end is by fixing our police-state problem, not by starting a fucking war. He's a KKK supporting racist. Of course he just wants to go to war. This isn't news

Fox news giving a platform to white supremacist nonsense. What a surprise. They need to move to HBO or something

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Like... why would you not just admit to being a racist at the point you're sharing KKK material? What's even the point in denial?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Ener, who insisted he was not racist after sharing KKK materials on his Facebook page

I can't be the only one that literally laughed in disbelief at this right?

It's like an onion article.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
and if he hurts someone, Fox News should be held responsible.

They will wait for a single other outlet to mention them, then play the victim.

Miles X

Such dumb fuckery. It's fine all the white cops killing black cops, pretty sure they didn't bat an eyelid at that, but when a black guy kills a white guy it's "We've had enough!"

JDSN

Banned
If there is a lynching, after seeing some of the left's response to BLM im curious about how many progressives would show up to it.

Aikidoka

Is it not illegal to threaten to murder people? Although I am more concerned about Fox News perpetuating this shit that the dude on facebook

Lived around Dallas my whole life. This place has been insane for a very long time. Very, very insane. When I drive out to my grandpas in the boonies there are confederate flags hung on people's houses.

I live in Las Vegas in the middle of the city and there is a guy in my neighborhood with a Confederate flag on his house. I want to get some spray paint and spray "Nevada proudly fought for the North get the fuck out of here" on it , but I don't want to end up being the subject of a gaf thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom