• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas racist threatens mob violence against Black Lives Matter to avenge death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxic rage impassioned by the predictably foreseen campaign from the Conservative media machine to rustle up their constituents and put a damper on the BLM movement. We knew the spin would be coming as soon as BLM started to make more headway. Hell, all it took was someone getting killed somewhere in the country and this guy somehow linked it to BLM.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Toxic rage impassioned by the predictably foreseen campaign from the Conservative media machine to rustle up their constituents and put a damper on the BLM movement. We knew the spin would be coming as soon as BLM started to make more headway. Hell, all it took was someone getting killed somewhere in the country and this guy somehow linked it to BLM.

I think the phrase you're looking for is impotent rage.

He's mad but he knows he can't realistically do anything other than rant into his grandson's smartphone in portrait mode for YouTube.

ElRenoRaven

And the escalation continues. It's sad that violence on a scale we've not seen is coming. You get pieces of shit like this guy basically calling for the murder of black folks. Then you have pieces of shit targeting random cops etc and killing them. It is only going to continue to escalate. Actually scares the shit out of me.

commedieu

Banned
Depends on how big the inconvenience it will be?

tumblr_m1yuu4g9cW1r81pkn.gif

And the escalation continues. It's sad that violence on a scale we've not seen is coming. You get pieces of shit like this guy basically calling for the murder of black folks. Then you have pieces of shit targeting random cops etc and killing them. It is only going to continue to escalate. Actually scares the shit out of me.

There is not going to be a race war. Stop this

Parch

Who didn't see this coming? How the US continues to accept the existence of Fox News is crazy. They're not only a platform for these idiots but a breeding ground. Your freedom of speech is a joke.

Another dead cop equals even more trigger happy cops and a bunch of racist lunatics seeking "justice". Now the response to the response will be more tensions, more violence, a paranoid police force trying to maintain order, and even more innocent victims.

You've got millions of people hoping to reform the police system and hoping to calm race relations, but the situation is only get worse. It's one step closer to having a militarized police force and the US being considered a full fledged military state.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Fear mongering media would love us all to believe this true, but come on man.

It's times like these we need to channel MLK and perhaps even Ghandi, and stand mentally strong. And vote. When half the people in America are praising Donald Trump, the fear mongering by the media should be taken into serious consideration as a legitimate possible instigator. Not to to be irrationally reacted to, but critically evaluated and monitored

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The fact that a white man killed a white cop in Louisiana with no real reaction but all of a sudden when a black man kills a white cop there has to be a state of emergency shows what this is really about. Both are tragedies, but the reaction to the almost identical events has been very telling.

JDSN

Banned
Is there a racial component behind the killing of those cops?

Fox News almost makes me want to rework the verbiage in the first amendments freedom of the press clause. "Freedom of the press...report anything unless you're goal is to stir the pot, pander to the uneducated, and wage a violent race war"

paparazzo

While it's unfortunate what Fox News is doing, part of me is glad they've further exposed themselves for the trash they are. I doubt this sentiment is uncommon among hard-right conservative racists, as I've overheard some say in recent conversations that it's a matter of time before police start "shooting anyone who looks at them the wrong way" due to the "protests leading to violence."

Of course, these same people also claim to be color-blind, and because they've employed minorities and watch shows like black-ish, they can't possibly be racist.

Patrol

Banned
Who didn't see this coming? How the US continues to accept the existence of Fox News is crazy. They're not only a platform for these idiots but a breeding ground. Your freedom of speech is a joke.

Another dead cop equals even more trigger happy cops and a bunch of racist lunatics seeking "justice". Now the response to the response will be more tensions, more violence, a paranoid police force trying to maintain order, and even more innocent victims.

You've got millions of people hoping to reform the police system and hoping to calm race relations, but the situation is only get worse. It's one step closer to having a militarized police force and the US being considered a full fledged military state.

Um, I don't understand, you call for the removal of a press entity, criticize the right of free speech, and then you claim that we're on the road (getting closer) to totalitarianism via police states.

There already is a race war, it's just that black people for the most part are wisely choosing peace. It has not been proven that the cop killings are racially motivated, but I believe the most recent ones were by black males, so the correlation is on the table

FStop7

Banned
Ener, who insisted he was not racist after sharing KKK materials on his Facebook page, said he was furious that the street where Sandra Bland had been arrested was renamed in her honor.

Is he dating Seth Rollins, too?

ElRenoRaven

There already is a race war, it's just that black people for the most part are wisely choosing peace. It has not been proven that the cop killings are racially motivated, but I believe the most recent ones were by black males, so the correlation is on the table

Yea I don't think the cop killings are racial either. They're based on just them being cops. It's the racist pieces of shit like this guy who are trying to turn this into some sort of race thing.

M52B28

Banned
I love how he couldn't bring himself to say nigger or black people. I mean, he just called us "thug", does that mean that he has at-least some respect towards us?

This guy is the equivalent of those who are saying it is going to be a "race war" soon due to the national coverage of cop killings in America.

No, there is not a "race war" going. There are many factors in why these officers were killed in the first place. You saying that is just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

commedieu

Banned
We will never get anyone recognizing our individual humanity enough to stop this hive mind bullshit. BLM is now the voice of black people, and its literally inciting violence to kill white people. And that only black deaths -- no matter what -- are the only important ones.

I mean, thats the understanding of this man, as well as many many others.

Paskil

Fox News: "We weren't saying that BLM was inciting violence against law enforcement officers, we were just asking if they were."

Where the fuck did I ever say there was gonna be a race war? I love seeing words put in my mouth. I just said there was going to be a level of violence like you've never seen. Huge difference.

Not putting words in your mouth. Just reading between your lines. What would be causing this violence you speak of? Would it be racial tensions that are being stoked by the right wing media? Which is what this thread is about? So in conclusion you basically said there will be a race war.

Zeke

Fuck this guy and his rage. I wish I could drag people like this out of my state by their hair and toss them on their own island in the middle of the ocean.

Great timing there Gordon.

herman-cain-smile.gif

We will never get anyone recognizing our individual humanity enough to stop this hive mind bullshit. BLM is now the voice of black people, and its literally inciting violence to kill white people. And that only black deaths -- no matter what -- are the only important ones.

If that's all you want to hear, that is your reality. Didn't take much to push this guy. Just another "mad as hell" morAn..

BigDes

I love how he couldn't bring himself to say nigger or black people. I mean, he just called us "thug", does that mean that he has at-least some respect towards us?

This guy is the equivalent of those who are saying it is going to be a race war soon due to the national coverage of cop killings in America.

No, he just that he knows that thug is the term you use when you want to be racist and talk to the press.

I hope the people with this way of thinking would just die out all ready. No, I'm not saying someone should kill them. I'm saying I hope their generation just finally rides off into the sunset and we don't see it again. Maybe if they get put into an old folks home they will just shut up and think about their bowel movements.

Same goes to anyone that kills an officer out if spit.

Same goes for any crooked cop.

Its sad seeing all this BS go down, especially when people just retire to their echo chambers at night and only view facts and discussion through like minded people.

ElRenoRaven

Sadly it is. It doesn't help when you have so called news organizations pushing that very narrative either. It does nothing to help the situation. Sadly so many people do not take the time to look into something and they just parrot what they hear on Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

Not putting words in your mouth. Just reading between your lines. What would be causing this violence you speak of? Would it be racial tensions that are being stoked by the right wing media? Which is what this thread is about? So in conclusion you basically said there will be a race war.

I said no such fucking thing. Quit putting words in my fucking mouth.

Patrol

Banned
Fox News: "We weren't saying that BLM was inciting violence against law enforcement officers, we were just asking if they were."

It's unfortunate that wide-sweeping generalizations are being placed, along with hyperbolic mantra, to dismiss entire organizations based on the actions of a tiny few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom