• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 - Season 2 - The #groundpound is back, bitches. [renewed for S3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

btw anyone wanting to do the OT for season 3 should do so! I like the show tons but there's clearly bigger fans who would be more commited. :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ah, the much longed return of #clarkesshirt.

3oFyDqYrfXK2CsYtZC.gif

The thirst is real.

Joni

Sometimes I think, that to predict the next big CW star, you just need to look at Australian television. Adelaide Kane (Mary on Reign), Claire Holt (Rebeccah on Originals), Eliza Taylor (Clarke), Phoebe Tonkin (Haley on Originals. Even some of the men with Luke Mitchell (The Tomorrow People) and Bob Morley (Bellamy)

arumisan

Sometimes I think, that to predict the next big CW star, you just need to look at Australian television. Adelaide Kane (Mary on Reign), Claire Holt (Rebeccah on Originals), Eliza Taylor (Clarke), Phoebe Tonkin (Haley on Originals. Even some of the men with Luke Mitchell (The Tomorrow People) and Bob Morley (Bellamy)

Very true - even a lot of the side characters seems to be Aussies as well. a good amount of people from the Originals/VD are Aussies for example e.g. Diego in season 1, Aurora in the current season... and there's the original actor for Kol.

Not that I'm complaining - quite happy that so many Aussies actors are finding success overseas (in network TV and films).

It's less Australian television and more Neighbours and Home & Away. Both soaps are basically factory lines of young, attractive actors/actresses. I'd love to see the stats of how many they hire and kill off every year.

Joni

It's less Australian television and more Neighbours and Home & Away. Both soaps are basically factory lines of young, attractive actors/actresses. I'd love to see the stats of how many they hire and kill off every year.

Mitchell, Holt and Tonkin at least are coming from H20

NightOnyx

Fox8 (Aussie Chanel) season 3 promo / youtube
Some snippets of new footage in this one

That Lexa fight looks badass! It looks like the guy she fights is the guy from Black Sails/Shameless, who seems to have Clarke captured in the shot right before the fight. So perhaps Lexa fights him to free Clarke possibly. I really hope she doesn't die, even though I know it's pretty likely. I really like her, but obviously the actress has other commitments. But yeah, I'm super hyped for this season. Next week can't come soon enough.

Chuckie

Can't spoil the season this early. Her majesty must be contained.

I didn't word that very well I think. I meant to say: Even though Clarke looks hot, she is still not as hot as Octavia. "She is still no Octavia though"

But you are right. Her majesty must indeed be contained.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The 100 |OT| We fell, we saw, we conquered
The 100 |OT| Clarke will kill everything you love
The 100 |OT| Adventures in character assasination
The 100 |OT| Don't piss off the writers
The 100 |OT| Lady in red
The 100 |OT| Running out of kids to kill
The 100 |OT| Started from the cosmos, now we are here

Sorry if they are lame. I'm hungry and I need to food myself properly.

Hey folks, just a couple of quick reminders before we head into the new season. As always, please spoiler tag any preview/promo discussion as well as spoilers from interviews and other sources. Let's also try and keep the creepiness to a minimum as we're talking about the cast. Thanks.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hey folks, just a couple of quick reminders before we head into the new season. As always, please spoiler tag any preview/promo discussion as well as spoilers from interviews and other sources. Let's also try and keep the creepiness to a minimum as we're talking about the cast. Thanks.

Aw. Some times I forget you are now The Man.

But I'll try to behave. I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom