• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 - Season 2 - The #groundpound is back, bitches. [renewed for S3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zugzug

Its weird I so liked the premise of the very start of Season 1 but reading this thread last season everyone seemed to luv Season 2. I started questioning my sense of balance and order in life after reading this thread :p :p

Wow, it feels like this show has been on a break forever.

But yet not long enough.

My rage over season 2 has yet to subside.

Its weird I so liked the premise of the very start of Season 1 but reading this thread last season everyone seemed to luv Season 2. I started questioning my sense of balance and order in life after reading this thread :p :p
I loathed season 2. Mostly because I found the behaviour of most characters to be unbelievable.

NightOnyx

So glad the wait for season 3 is almost over. I just hope this isn't the last season. I'm really interested to see where the show goes and to learn more about the outside world. I've loved the first 2 season, but those were very much self contained to that same area. I think the world in this show has a lot of potential, and i wanna see more if it, as well as other tribes and other colonies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I swear I heard penis, too. It weirded me out enough to view the teaser a bunch of times.

Then again, my mind is always in the gutter.

Somnia

Whoa Season 3 is looking amazing, I didn't think there would be anyway to live up to Season 2, but this looks real good.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn this looked good.. Didn't expect them to show off that much. Are they still filming the first half of the season? Time to get hyped...

NimbusD

Yooooo, this preview completely makes me forget how much I hated the finale (just like most of season 2 made me forget how much I hate watched most of season 1, this shows a god damn rollercoaster).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This show brings The CW to another level. That trailer was nuts.

Somnia

Tagging it just incase, don't know if we should openly discuss the preview.

So I guess we can assume that "scene" with Clark was with Lexa right?

Tagging it just incase, don't know if we should openly discuss the preview.

So I guess we can assume that "scene" with Clark was with Lexa right?

the o face? I haven't thought that. I assume she went red head to fool someone else.

I've got a feeling that's not Lexa, but the girl Clarke is talking to at the beginning of the teaser trailer. I'm assuming the 'red hair' scenes probably happen early on too.

strafer

Okay, fuck it, I caved.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Bellamy is getting fucked up yo :(

Trailer looked good! Still terrible we got such a wait on the third season, but it looked pretty exciting.

I think the girl taking her shirt off is Clarke. Redhead Clarke lying on a bed is a different scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom