• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 - Season 2 - The #groundpound is back, bitches. [renewed for S3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walpurgis

Banned
I hate Clarke. She's just awful. I hope she dies in a desert and has her innards eaten by parasites. I'm looking forward to Jaha and Octavia's storylines though.

Sober

I hate Clarke. She's just awful. I hope she dies in a desert and has her innards eaten by parasites. I'm looking forward to Jaha and Octavia's storylines though.

Clarke killed this poster.

Over/Under on this poster being killed in an act of genocide?

:p

Shooting for season 3 apparently starts today and the Comic Con panel is now up on youtube. There's also the Q&A with showrunner & professional troll Jason Rothenberg available here, which is surprisingly pretty robust and probably draws a clearer outline of season 3 than any other source I've seen yet. Sounds pretty ambitious relative to 1 and 2.
Thanks for that!

It always throws me for a loop to hear Eliza, Bob, and Ricky speak with their accents. Heck, it was strange to even hear Marie speak. It has also interesting to hear them speak on how dark things got this past season. Anyway, I'm excited for the next season. I really want to see some more of the world that they've created.

Speculation on third season:
I'm afraid that they'll bring Lexa back to kill her as a means to see the grounder leader ascension process. Also, the only way they can top the last season is by dropping that nuke, right?

Hamlet

Bunch of casting news for season 3.

CW’s ‘The 100’ Casts ‘Black Sails’ Star Zach McGowan in Recurring Role
Actor will play new Grounder character opposite Eliza Taylor on Season 3 of post-apocalyptic drama
“Black Sails” actor Zach McGowan has joined the cast of The CW’s post-apocalyptic drama “The 100,” TheWrap has learned.
McGowan will play a new character named Roan on Season 3 and will appear in a recurring capacity.
The character is described as a rogue Grounder warrior who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

The 100 is getting another adult for season 3 (Michael Beach)
EW has learned exclusively that Michael Beach, known for his role as T.O. Cross on Sons of Anarchy, will be joining the cast as an Arker named Pike in a recurring guest role. According to his character description,
he will be a “tough and charismatic member of the Ark with a staunch moral code” — which we interpret to mean he’s yet to learn the “maybe there are no good guys” lesson from Abby Griffin (Paige Turco).

Neil Sandilands is joining The 100: Season 3
Sandilands, repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Levity Entertainment Group, will play Titus,
an embodiment of the Old Guard, who works to preserve and protect his Grounder civilization and the fate of his people.

Great score with Zach McGowan. He's great in Black Sails.

strafer

known for Sons of anarchy...lol...

Doc on Third Watch bruh

4b77d1342c5ef414b270a1b0a659683a.jpg

Africanus

I randomly discovered this show about a month and a half ago after looking in the recommendations for a movie I had watched, Absolute Zero
And absolutely terrible movie, don't watch it.

The concept was interesting, but that first episode was, appalling to say the least. The language quirks, the teenagers, characterization, et cetera. I kept on it only because I enjoyed the space station portions.

However, it got better! Very much better. Important people actually die (on another note, death can be unexpected and graphic in this show. Whenever they zoomed onto a random person, it was always his time to go :( ) and there are legitimate stakes. I wasn't expecting the mountain men or an abandoned mansion.

It kept my interest. And now onto season 3.

- IGN with a few tidbits on S3:
The CW only programs ten hours of TV a week, which can make scheduling an interesting challenge. This coming season, with the network renewing nearly their entire lineup from the previous year, things could potentially get extra tricky midseason – especially if all of their fall series get a full 22 episodes (or more), when the question becomes how they program their midseason series, including the new Arrow/Flash spinoff DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Containment and the third season of The 100.

I asked CW Mark Pedowitz this question Tuesday at the TCA Press Tour during his executive session, and though he couldn’t give details for midseason shows yet, he did say, “We have thought about it. We know exactly what we're going to do. We kind of have a rough idea of when we're going to launch Legends of Tomorrow and Containment and 100, but we know that certain shows, they have to take breaks in between. We pretty much know how the schedule's going to play itself out, give or take.”

When I asked Pedowitz if he was saying some of the fall series may go on midseason breaks to let the other shows air in the interim -- much like ABC does with Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter -- he replied, “That is correct. It is conceivable.”

After the executive session, I also was able to ask Pedowitz if he could clarify exactly how many episodes the midseason series will have, which has been a bit unclear. He revealed Containment will have 13 episodes, while The 100 will have 16 – the same as it did for Season 2. This was actually a bit of a surprise, as there were some reports earlier this summer that The 100 would have 13 episodes this year.

So that is what they're going to do? Last they said anything it seemed like that wouldn't be the case but if they're doing it that way then good. I won't mind Arrow and Flash getting a full two or three or so months off.

guys. have you seen how beautiful lexa is in Fear the walking dead? but i prefer her dirty still.

but yo. now that i was introduced to ronda rousey. i can't help but to think she should cameo in the show though lol

evanmisha

guys. have you seen how beautiful lexa is in Fear the walking dead? but i prefer her dirty still.

but yo. now that i was introduced to ronda rousey. i can't help but to think she should cameo in the show though lol

You must have missed a Ronda Rousey thread or two. Probably wouldn't be saying that otherwise

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, I didn't recognize Lexa's actor in Fear The Walking Dead until the second episode. And I knew to expect her in that show.

Meier

Anyone know when s2 will be on Netflix? Still can't find any info on that but I'd assume it has to be very soon...

Lol, the leaked pic of her forced them to release an official one.

Team Lexa/Clarke hypeeee.
Team Lexa/ClarketillendofshowTeamBellamy/Clarke

Can't wait! Once again I've gotta thank that dude who made the thread early this year about whether or not this show was good. Also these shorter seasons work so much better imo, less filler and breaks. One of the reasons I get tired of the originals so much:/

So I've been watching this show. Started Sunday, and now I'm half way through season 2.

I like the show, but there's isn't a lot of characters that I find interesting. It was just Monty, Jaha and Kane. Jaha, not sure anymore.A lot of the characters are flawed, which isn't always a bad thing, but they're at the point that I find them disgusting people. Maybe I'm just reading the characters wrong or that's what the writers intended.

I'll finish season 2 before I make final decision on the all the characters.

I do love the story, the setup of the show. I like the grounders, their culture and the costume designs.

The CW Sets ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Premiere, ‘The 100’ Return
The CW has announced its midseason schedule, setting a premiere date of Thursday, January 21 for its post-apocalyptic drama “The 100” and new series “Legends of Tomorrow.” As a result, the network’s current Thursday lineup of “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals” will move to Fridays and will continue with new episodes the following week, Friday, January 29.

I might rewatch this since I really enjoyed S2. Big reason for me to watch again is because the CW feed I had for S2 was SD. I actually had to zoom the tv setting to get it to fit the full screen and it looked like shit. Having season 1 in HD on netflix spoiled me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The CW is very close to having me watch at least one of their shows every day of the week. For their 10 hours of programming a week, they easily have the best lineup, in my opinion.

I'll be so glad when The 100 is finally back. I'm predicting a nice premiere boost. Unlike most CW shows, the previous season will have been available for streaming for several months before the new season starts, instead of 24 hours before. That's gotta help them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom