• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 worst games of all time (GamesRadar)

Springy

Why is Rise of the Robots just at 100? It should be in the top 25, you only had 4 moves in that fighting game!

Have to agree (especially compared to other, marginally more functional fighting games there: Girl Fight is 20 and Rise 100? Pfft). There are a lot of bad games on this list, but Rise of the Robots is the only one that made me cry on Christmas morning.

Fuck you, Rise of the Robots.

I've luckily only played one game on this list. Just for fun, we rented Superman 64 back in the day after hearing about how terrible it was.

Yup. Worst game I've ever played. Provided a lot of laughs, though.

BTHR Zero X

while Bomberman: Act Zero looks horrid the game play is solid. It plays like any Bomberman and has some awesome power ups

First thing which jumps out to me is that The Fight (99)has no business being there at all. It's really not bad at all, especially once they fixed a lot of shit with patches.

I can't see much else to particularly disagree with, although from what I've seen Silent Hill: Book of Memories is hardly one of the worst games ever.

Animal

Banned
Why is The Bouncer not on this list?

I have to admit I haven't played more than 90% of the games on this list so that might be self explanatory.

Lulubop

maxresdefault.jpg

Still the king

Vandole

Fester's Quest was not a bad game. It hasn't aged well like a lot of NES titles, but I can't see why it would be on a worst of all time list.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna lie I enjoyed Yaiba quite a bit on easy difficulty as a fun hack and slash. On normal and above the difficulty feels like utter bullshit the further into the game you get. (like normal starts ok and then just gets incredibly difficult later....or I'm just shit)

Superman 64 is my personal #1.

I remember renting that back in the day. Wow, was it bad.

Gameshark was the only way to play this game. You actually get to fly around and do what you want. I rented it twice. First time which left me pissed off and a second time after I got a games hark and could stop that stupid timer and just fly around. Game was still garbage regardless.

reKon

Banned
Club Drive got me. Can't wait to see who trolls that one, lol.

Good to see Big Rigs taking that #1 spot

Timu

Wait, how is the Genesis version of Action 52 on there but not the NES version???

The NES version is worse in every way and should be in the top 10!!!

Listing Book of Memories is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on a list like this.

Yeah I was going to say that. It isn't even the worst Silent Hill game.

Also Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified isn't that bad. Worst Call of Duty that I have played but the worst shooter on Vita is Resistance: Burning Skies.

Gameshark was the only way to play this game. You actually get to fly around and do what you want. I rented it twice. First time which left me pissed off and a second time after I got a games hark and could stop that stupid timer and just fly around. Game was still garbage regardless.

That made me lol because it was so true.

Good memories of the game shark though, that thing was essential for fun in some games.

Kriken

So its actual title is superman the new superman aventures, not adventures. Haha.

Fun fact, Titus was a French software company and aventures is French for adventures. Guess someone on the translation staff was too tired to not notice the d was missing and assumed it was spelled correctly

Kerned

Banned
Pac-Man for the 2600 isn't really a bad game, it's just bad as a port of arcade Pac-Man. When looked at as a stand-alone thing it could be seen as a serviceable, if mediocre, Pac-alike. There were many, many games on the 2600 that aren't on this list that were worse than Pac-Man.

What portion of those are literally broken, and not just merely terrible?

I don't expect there's anyone who'sactually played them all, just curious if anybody is able to ballpark it.

vocab

Fester's Quest is a solid game. Great graphics for the time and a nice soundtrack. It's just very, very difficult and unforgiving.

I have an appreciation for the game, and honestly, it's not that far off from being a really good game. It lacks some polish. The Blaster Master upgrades needed some changing for this game or give more open spaces so you can actually make use of some of the gun upgrades properly.

Why is The Bouncer not on this list?

The Bouncer is so bad that no one even remembers its existence.

Top Bottom