• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards |OT| Jon Hamm's Final Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixxan

i understand that people thought season 5 was bad - it was, mostly

but hardhome, the episode, in my opinion, was a transcendent moment for the medium

took television to another level and i think a big part of this is because of that

Maengun1

I thought the first 2 seasons of Game Of Thrones were amazing, the third and fourth were very good, and last season sucked, so of course NOW it wins the Emmy for best series, lol

Good for Jon Hamm finally getting his though, and thank god Modern Family was finally overthrown

Road

Guys, maybe they know last season was bad, but since every season is worst than the previous one, they decided might as well give the awards now than later on for a season that is truly abominable.

Yes, all voters thought the same thing.

Herbs

Banned
LOL, even most Game of Thrones fans admit that this past season has been the worst one with the worst writing.

you're living in a bubble you've self constructed that has no basis in reality. it was just popped. how does it feel?

Guys, maybe they know last season was bad, but since every season is worst than the previous one, they decided might as well give the awards now than later on when season get truly abominable.

Yes, all voters thought the same thing.

This would be true if S4 wasn't the second best one.

Mimosa97

i understand that people thought season 5 was bad - it was, mostly

but hardhome, the episode, in my opinion, was a transcendent moment for the medium

took television to another level and i think a big part of this is because of that

I love GOT but I thought the last season was kinda poor. I would like to know what makes you think this ?

Fantastic show, not thrilled about the awards (total Parks snub, arguably undeserved GoT victories).

But hey, an overall great year for TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom