• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
I'm copping Tekken 7 Friday.
giphy.gif

SFV maybe Gordon's game, but here I will rise.

With some luck, i'll catch you guys soon. I hope so....

akira28

Bigly Boxes!?

and people will eat that shit up

if I had a supply chain and and freight lines I would love to make this a reality. Bigly Boxes is just too good a name to pass up, lol. 10 bucks a year and you get free anti-Trump loot. i mean the customer base would be so huge and the entry fee is the best, lowest one there is. Nothing but quality mass produced crap for pennies from China.

Faustek

About anything, anyone know when number 7 of the current Thanos run will release? Only that and Jessica Jones I'm giving the time of day.

Young Magus

My bad..not your other homeboy that keeps track like that lol. Hope things get better.

Hey no probs man its all good lol.

And thanks man that hope means a lot man :).

EDIT:
You're in Kansai right? Rainy season bout to start, better soak up the sun while you still see it.

Yea.........Dont remind me lol.
June rain in Japan reminds me of the family reunion trip I took down to Alabama years ago.....mixture of humidity and strong rain.......*shutters*

andthebeatgoeson

Betty, and thus by extension, GAF, drove Affleck into alcoholism.

We deserve a % on WW, tbh.
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!???
-----
So, after the last X-Men, apocalypse,
dude saw Phoenix light up and said, 'all has been revealed.'

This a tie in to a future reference, i assume? Will their be an X-Men thanos-level dude pulling strings?

-----

This a tie in to a future reference, i assume? Will their be an X-Men thanos-level dude pulling strings?

Nah that's a tease for
Dark Phoenix.

MAYBE we get the Shi'ar.

-----

I mean..Fox ain't really about that continuity shit, right? Every movie is basically is own thing and unravels the next one. Shit..aren't there two versions of the same Colossus, just different actors? I wouldn't count on anything coming from it..

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
having trouble believing that Wonder Woman RT score

not like "nah this movie is gonna be shit"

more like, my brain is having trouble processing it

I just seen Maxwell's "Lake By the Ocean" video for the first time.

The song and video dropped last year, I mean... I loved the song but this is my first time ever seeing the video.

In this era where music videos are damn near the same/borderline irrelevant, this particular one I fell in love with. Everything was great, the scenery/location... the story he was telling, the colors, his love interest, the Haitian Creole and the Spanish that was spoken....

It's a great thing to see. Score is definitely going to fall a bit more, but that's to be expected. Guessing it'll sit between 85-90%. Family is looking forward to Thursday..knew Patty Jenkins would pull it off.

Faustek

I'm looking forward to it.. If I can go watch it that is. Still need another baby sitter for my brothers kids. Someone we both trust so I can go see it.
Then again I don't mind catching the tail of it. Dodging spoilers shouldn't be to hard.

I'm looking forward to it.. If I can go watch it that is. Still need another baby sitter for my brothers kids. Someone we both trust so I can go see it.
Then again I don't mind catching the tail of it. Dodging spoilers shouldn't be to hard.

Just remember to call the shit out. There are spoiler threads for a reason.

Faustek

Btw, is it me or isn't Gal Gadot as bad as some say? Re watched BvS and she isn't as bad as I remember from that Tom Cruise movie. Then again I didn't like that movie.

Just remember to call the shit out. There are spoiler threads for a reason.

Actually its people making thread titles. People usually behave in the OT... Not That I usually visit those until I have seen it.

LotusHD

Banned
Btw, is it me or isn't Gal Gadot as bad as some say? Re watched BvS and she isn't as bad as I remember from that Tom Cruise movie. Then again I didn't like that movie.

Actually its people making thread titles. People usually behave in the OT... Not That I usually visit those until I have seen it.

The reviews all seemed to enjoy her performance.

I ain't liked her in shit I've seen her in. Some folks just like to give her a pass for whatever reason. Luckily, with the right director and people around you, things like that can be resolved..that seems to be the case here. I'll know for sure Thursday.

Oh, it happens in here too..just call it out quick, because everyone ain't got babysitters/money/time to go see it on release, and folks need to be considerate about that shit.

Slayven

Gal it ain't good but she is not this abomination folks make her to be. Vin Diesel, jlaw, army hammer, and Harvey cavill are way worse and offensive

Faustek

We'll know for sure yes. Well I'm probably watching it this Sunday. Need to be realistic with myself. I'm not going to find a baby sitter both my bry, his wife and I trust.

Gal it ain't good but she is not this abomination folks make her to be. Vin Diesel, jlaw, army hammer, and Harvey cavill are way worse and offensive

Jlaw is one I don't get. She's been praised for so much and I don't see it. Diesel on the other hand just needs to shut up and look the part then let the stunt doubles do their thing.

How's it doing so well with critics, anyway? I'm baffled.

Honestly? Patty Jenkins. She wanted to make a movie like we used to get back when me and gramps was growing up. She focused on Superman (not the mopey fuck we have now) for inspiration, and injected what made that movie special into hers.

Add a fucking fantastic cast with the likes of Robin Wright, Danny Huston and even Pine..can't imagine shit was gonna go wrong.

Jlaw is one I don't get. She's been praised for so much and I don't see it. Diesel on the other hand just needs to shut up and look the part then let the stunt doubles do their thing.

She's a kid playing dress up in every roll..annoying as all fuck. Couldn't believe she was nominated for an Oscar for American Hustle..her accent was sooo ridiculous. It was like watching adults having to deal with a child that kept eating crayons..

LotusHD

Banned

I had a Jlaw phase at one point. Looking back, I dunno why the hell I did...

Faustek

Jlaw was apparently cute to many. Perhaps why?

It would be REAL fucked up if the Wonder Woman movie was a better Superman story than the two Superman movies we got.

I'm under the assumption that if you want a good superman flick your way better of with the animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom